Dreams?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sufris, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Just for fun(?).

I've been having nightmares of ghosts lately. ;_; All the nice dreams I'm pretty sure I forgot.

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I had this one on the night of 02/03/2011.

The first thing that I recall is an image with several people that I perceived to be supernaturals standing very close together in a huddle, as if posing for a group photograph. I was standing off to the side, next to where the photographer would have been, if there were one, so it was obvious to me that I was not a part of the group. Everyone in the group was wearing some very worn down cheap clothing that you might have found at goodwill ten years ago. Only two of them really caught my eye, though, among the twelve or so there. One of them was a little girl of perhaps ten or eleven at the oldest with some blood around her mouth and on her plain white children's dress. She was a bit tall for her age, and had long straight black hair that hung down unkempt on her shoulders and back. It seemed pretty obvious to me that she was the vampire of the group, and she looked around with with teeth bared and crazed eyes that never really focused on anything other than me and a few others of the people there. The other was an older man of perhaps forty who was heavy set and somewhat pale, unto being grey in skin color. He alone among them looked almost cheerful, and he looked down at the girl with a caring smile, which made me wonder what he was at first.

Well, that image faded out, and I found myself sleeping in my room; the one that I am in right now, I mean, so it was my real one.But I was not quite asleep, and I jumped when someone opened the door and came in, and turned around quickly, pulling the blanket over myself. I was not wearing any clothes at all for some reason, and was rather aware of this fact as the older man from earlier came in, also wearing nothing, and closed the door behind him. He looked at me and said, "Sorry to wake you, but I wanted to take some pictures of you naked. Not for any erotic purposes, mind you, but more as an art form than anything else." As he was limp, I took him at his word, and calmed down a little, but I was still unsettled by the idea of uncovering myself here. But, instead of asking me to take off my covers, he reached under the desk to my right and to his left and pulled out a large sheet of photo paper with my nude form already on it. He said, "See?" and held it up for me, and I relaxed upon realizing that he was not going to have me pose anymore. The strange thing about the photo was that I was obviously posing in it, though I do not recall doing so at anytime prior to this meeting. I recall that the vampire girl ran up and looked at the picture before everything faded away, but that is all for this dream, as it has been days and it was a small recall anyway, sorry.

3. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I've had this recurring dream that occurs completely random. And when I dream it's incredibly vivid and in lifelike color. So it's especially jarring to me.

The dream starts out where I'm sitting watching tv and for some reason the local zoo had just gotten a pair of T.rex(yes the dinosaurs. I'm not sure how this works.). The news anchor is in front of the enclosure and explain how the zoo has taken extreme precautions to ensure the public's safety. Fast forward a few days and the female rex had discovered that the fence was no longer electrofied. She and the male proceed to break out of the enclosure and wreak havoc.
    For some reason I'm sitting outside on my deck and look toward a glass of water on the table. And just like in Jurassic Park, everytime the pair of rexes take a step, the water ripples. And it's growing louder and louder. Why they come to my neighborhood and why I didn't go right into the house I don't recall. I think I went next door to warn grandma to stay in her house.
    I'm running what seems a too long distance back to my own house and hear them roaring that they've seen me. I run back into the house not sure what comfort it is against the dinosaurs. For some reason it's foggy outside and I can see them looming out of the mist. I lock all the doors and turn all the blinds down and turn all the lights off hoping they'd pass by.
    For some reason I'm the only one home at the time and right before I wake up, the female Rex's head breaks through the roof right in above my head.

------------

There's also a dream where a tornado chases me. I haven't had this one in awhile but I chalk it up to living in the Midwest. lol

-------------

I had a dream once that the Russian's invaded Wisconsin. Tanks rolling on the streets and everything. Turns out what I thought was tanks was construction equipment on the highway not to far from my house. I 'woke up' to go out in the living room as the news was talking about the invasion before a Russian soldier kicks in our front door. Then I wake up for real.

4. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I have creepy dreams about my band teacher. One time she threw me off the empire state building, one time she became huge and stepped on my friend, etc.
    Oh and one time I had a dream Roxas was chasing me with Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
    Can't forget fighting Xion in one of my dreams

I'm such a nerd :3

5. Glen Returned from the dead

The strangest dream i ever had is probably the dream that i had back when i was 8. I turned into a smurf. Enough said.

6. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I always dream about Ven. ALWAYS.

It's really annoying as he's always mean to me.

One time, he stole chocolate from me and Vanitas.

Another time, he tried to burn me alive and eat me.

He's so nice. :[

(I'm a nerd, too! ^)

7. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Oh, how envious I am of you all. Such rich imaginations. The last dream I can remember was of me eating dinner in my school gym clothes; and, mind you, this was months ago.

I can easily tell that my dreams are fake; they are not vivid, nor are they lucid. Furthermore, on average, I remember very little of the whole dream - it is choppy.

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Focusing on dreams helped me. I recalled as many old ones as I could and thought about how it felt to dream a lot of the time until I could recognize them and control them a bit while sleeping. This is why I can recall them where I could not the year before.

I had this one on the night 02/08/2011.

I recall being in a hot air balloon over the sea with a few others in their own aircrafts, and the sea was ridiculously blue, and the day ridiculously bright for one of my dreams. The sun was not out, per se, but you could see everything very, very clearly, and there was nothing but somewhat turbulent water in every direction for miles and miles except for strait ahead. There were calm waves here, though there was no shore in sight. Ahead I could see some kind of rampart of battlement that was actually more like a gate. I was essentially a walkway between two towers as the top, with a row of spikes across the surface far beneath it. I would have to say that it was fairly large, because my aircraft was tiny by comparison to it. I should also mention that I was the triceratops toy from Toy Story 3, and that I was life sized. Something happened; maybe some shots were fired from the turrets on the towers from below; and I found myself falling and an increasing rate while flying forward. My comrades to either side took off in branches away from the central formation and flew on ahead from what I could tell.

I kept falling for some time and as I did, I came closer and closer to the spikes at the bottom of the overpass between the two towers, which I was directly in the middle of. I dropped out of the basket below the balloon soon before the with water and began sliding across it at a very high speed. It was like water skiing but without the skis or the boat, and on four legs. I was a long ways away from the base of the structure yet, but it already looked far larger than it had from up in the sky. Because they were many times my size, I could see that I could easily move between the spikes along the bottom without harm, and as I approached, I aimed to do so. But there were several more guards here down below positioned on each tower, and they saw me coming and sent out some boats to round me up. There were at least two boats, and they were speed boats fitted with turret guns, but those guns were not in use at the moment as each only had one pilot at this time. Moving as the speed that I was, I passed through the spikes a planned quickly and they could not follow. That is all that I recall here.

Next I was in someone's basement, and they were showing off their house to me after some renovations or something like that. I was my dream self. They were a middle aged couple consisting of a man and a woman, and which one was with me shifted periodically, so I could not say which was which or if there was more than one at all really. That is just how it seemed to me at the time. They took the time to show me all of the trimming and various details regarding paint and wall color and things of the like. Eventually one of them left and said that I could free feel to look around some more if I wanted while I waited. Not wanting to pass the opportunity up, I looked around and saw a large large snake slithering around behind some boxes near the center of the room by the staircase leading to the first floor. I had not noticed it before, but the place was really rather messy with all of these boxes sitting around. Interested in why there might be a snake here, I followed it with my eyes until it slithered into a slightly open door to the left of the staircase and disappeared until further notice.

I felt that this snake was somehow very sinister in nature, as if it were the villain here and had committed some kind of heinous crime. As such, I was immediately compelled to follow it through this door, and follow it I did. Inside of the door was another, smaller staircase leading up to a trap door in the self side of the wall that looked big enough to crawl in for most people. I climbed up and found a teenage girl there that was about my age, and we knew each other. She volunteered to go first and climbed into the hole in the wall, only to be swallowed up by whatever was in there. Wanting to see where she went, I climbed in myself and found an assortment of cushioned cubes that was pressing in from all sides. I move lifted and pushed aside cubes in order to move forward but they would just fall back in to place when I got past them. It should also be noted that the path took a decided slope upwards, so that my destination was about fifteen feet away and several feet above my starting point. After several minutes of this slow progress I got through it all and came out of another hole like the first into a spacious room with some cool air flowing through it at eye level with made for a very comfortable place. The room's walls were a kind of light green color that was really rather bland to look at but was the same color as the snake now that I think about it. The girl was nowhere to be seen, but it soon ceased to matter as I went running around looking for the snake; he must have done something with her, and if he had then, he needed to be found anyway.

I do not recall this part all that well, but I eventually came around a corner to find Brian standing in front of a fire place or alter like structure of some kind jutting from the wall in front of him. He called me over and said that I should watch him because he had found something very cool for me to see, after which he stepped up to the alter and stood on a dark metal platform in front of it before getting sucked down into the floor. He reappeared several seconds later a ways down the hall and ran back over to see my reaction to the news. Grasping quickly that it was a teleporter of some sort, I stepped up to and looked down at the platform in the way that Brian had done and could fell myself getting sucked down into it like I might a vacuum cleaner. I then reappeared in the same place that Brian had, and my reappearance was somewhat like waking up, or opening my eyes after relaxing in place for a while. That is all.​

9. MisterGrieves Merlin's Housekeeper

I find that I can only dream well when I go to sleep earlier than usual, and I have to be tired OR relaxed. After a long exercise for example, or a nice hot shower. If everything goes smoothly, I can actually lucid dream and remember great details.

If you really want to have lucid dreams (or dreams in general), magnesium supplements might help. Sometimes, I would take one right before heading to bed. It works sometimes, and it might not work for everyone. Worth a shot, though.

10. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

You. XD

Magnesium suppliments? Is that even healthy? I suck at medical things.

11. きんたろ Banned

Whenever I dream, it tends to be semi lucid. I'm aware I'm dreaming, but I don't usually take control. Sometimes I'm even acutely aware of my surroundings in the real world as well, I can hear someones conversation in another room while still maintaining grip to my lucidity. However, it's rare that I experience a lucidity in which all of my senses are in use. Mostly I can feel the weight and texture of objects and there warmth or coldness, but visually, I don't ever recall anything from them, there also tends to be a lack of substance to any of my dreams as far as dialogue or general direction goes. It's just a collection of various experiences.

12. MisterGrieves Merlin's Housekeeper

Of course, if you're not getting enough in your diet. Some people even experience insomnia from magnesium deficiency.

13. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Thanks. I just might try that.

14. Sho Marufuji Merlin's Housekeeper

In all of my dreams I have been surrounded in darkness. It's always dark every night. I'm scared.

15. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, I don't remember almost any of my dreams. Although, there is one from when I was 2 or 3 years old that is still vivid in my mind to this day.

In this dream, I was playing outside with my friends. It was getting dark out, so we went in. I was walking through the garage to get inside. The entire inside of the house was pure white and there were tiny steam geysers popping out of the ground. I didn't think anything of it in my dream, almost as if it was normal. As I walked in, everything still white, my mother told me the Winnie the Pooh was on TV. Since I loved Winnie the Pooh, I rushed into my room and turned on my TV. It was ending, so I was disappointed. I turned to leave my room, but I had apparently closed the door. I tried my hardest to open it, but it was locked. I yelled for my mom to come get me, but there was no answer. Eventually, due to my young nature, I broke down crying. While I was crying, more steam geysers popped up. They seemed to be growing bigger. One even appeared underneath me. It grew bigger and I eventually fell into darkness. I woke up crying.

16. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

Nice to know I wasn't really the only one. I woke up crying once, too.

I don't know why, or how, or what, but in my dream, I treated my mom like I would any insensitive, typical teenager with PMS problems. I was mean to her, I didn't appreciate her, etc. But before that started happening, I gave her something, like a token or symbol of our relationship.

Fast forward, I did something horrible to her and she eventually snapped. She went something like "No, no. I don't know you. You're not my daughter anymore." and she left through the gate with everyone I knew. .__.

So, I kind of woke up crying and I changed the way I treated everyone in general. S'not the first imapcting dream I had though. -.-

17. Shax#14 Merlin's Housekeeper

I had a dream that I was about to wake up then when I opened my eyes my mom suddenly offers me butter on a small plate. O.o
    Well I'm being serious but my reaction was like "What just happened!?" I really don't know why I had that very short dream, weird.

Also last year, I had many prophetic dreams which I rarely forget and I really don't why I have them, they're pretty useless, very hard to understand and always happens after my normal dreams.

If nobody knows what prophetic dreams are they are dreams that can foretell the future.

18. Demyx-san Moogle Assistant

Well I can`t tell you when I dreamed the next one but it was one of my favorit dreams I ever had.

It startet in my car. I`ll drive to concert of a coverband, but I didn`t know what band they will cover. A few moments later I sat in the front row of the stage and as the hall lights went down a few spots where pointed on me and the whole audiance just clapped. I stood up, walked on the stage and sat behind my drumset and startet the show with a giangt drumsolo. Directly after the drum solo the whole band came in and we startet the show. After the first song I walked back to my seat and watched the rest of the show.

And then I woke up with a realy big smile on my face.
    O.o what the heck.
    XD

19. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I had a dream a while back, but it felt so real I remember it.

It started in a parking lot close to where I live. A helicopter came and picked me and 4 other guys up (I don't know who they were). Anyway, what we did was fly to a mall 5km away and for some reason we were to jump in and steal a bunch of stuff. It was awesome, because I jumped through so many windows it was insane. We got away and I woke up :p

Another dream, a funny one (the dream wasn't funny but what happened afterwards was), was that I had a dream where I walked off a cliff. Everyone know the reaction is to get a kick then, which I did. The funny part is, my girlfriend was lying next to me, and I kicked her in the leg so hard she woke up and got angry at me.

20. Daxa~ #stalker

Well....I always have very weird dreams.
    But the thing that sticks out in most of them is that they all have some sort of soundtrack to them.
    Like whatever song/s are the most perfect to repersent what ever is happing in the dream,will be somehow playing in the background.

But I had a dream,last week,that was VERY weird.

I was walking along this cliff,by myself,with peaceful,happy music in the background.
    Then I was suddenly in my english class,dressed in a long,purple,flowing dress,and everyone I knew was dancing around me,chanting.
    This weird,heavy music was playing,and these drums came in very loudly.
    My friends started pouring oil on me,then my boyfriend walked up with a match and set me on fire.
    But it didnt hurt,
    Then I was back on the cliff,falling of the edge still on fire.
    I hit the water,and the fire went out,and the water was hurting me.

And weirdly,I woke up with tears on my face.