Dreams?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sufris, Jan 4, 2011.

1. finalform32 Merlin's Housekeeper

The dream didn't hurt me, it kinda just... shook me awake a little bit. Anyway, that is, indeed, what goes through my head all day.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Okay well, the fact that it happened in school could mean your need for discipline or more likely a need to learn something new. Since it was maths (which you like) it could symbolise a nice happy place which isn't so happy because you feel sad. This means you feel unhappy, even at the best times you feel uncertain. The fact you felt she didn't want you around much just reflects your feelings toward her in real life and the fact you could only concentrate on her name means you can't get her off your mind and you focus on her a lot, this could also be you focusing on the persons qualities. The fact it was on the worksheet probably just means your mixing her with education as well, the two are entangled in a way.

Hope that helps.

3. BraigX Merlin's Housekeeper

What i'm going to say now it isn't properly a dream (but i have different dreams to tell).More like a beginning for all the dreams (but usually they were nightmares ugh).I have this one since i was a child.
    This starting dream is really a kingdom hearts station of awakening-like but of course is a station of sleep and not so beautiful to see because is simply the inside of a lighthouse.

The inside of the lighthouse have stairs to the sides and looking above they make a spiral.

It happens everytime after falling asleep.I dream to fall (with my nightwear of course) from above and fastly reach the ground.

Two things happens hitting the ground:

1) I wake up immediately like in a film and i'm really troubled.

2) I successfully reached a dream or a nightmare.

4. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

I had a strange one recently...I was at my friend's house with her family but she wasnt there...I was in this pink princessy dress thing...and her cousin and I were constantly next to each other (not a real cousin mind you- I just knew he was in the dream) and I'd lay my head on his shoulder and cute stuff. But she showed up got really mad at me because he was her cousin, and her family was saying I should leave him alone, but he and I weren't listening.

Dreams are a peculiar thing.

5. walkergirl-_- Moogle Assistant

Look up I'm wherever the stars shine brightest.
    Dreams always have a meaning behind them. It's hard to discover what they mean but you really have to look to find your answers. I always have dreams in groups of three. I always wake up and try to write them down so I can remember why I was even dreaming in the first place. Most of my dreams are much like a fantasy I am always in the middle of a fight or war. I see people dear to me lose their lives but when I wake up I don't remember who they are just that I haven't met this special person who protects me in my dreams. I have a savior somewhere out there I just don't know what it means. I also have dreams of a world that can't be real. Always with a sky of stars and a moon that is so close to the earth it looks like it could hit at anytime. Again there's always some kind of fight that happens. I don't get it. =(

6. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

you can quote me I don't care.

7. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

In one of my recent, none nightmare'ish dream it was pretty funny; It was assembly, my head of year was going on about up coming events and what not when the cool aid man and a gaint chicken randomly ran through the hall..Then my french teacher came in a big purple dress which was quite funny since his a man. xD My dreams can be very strange.

8. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I actually dream very often myself, and perhaps the best way to describe them are random dreams...which happen too often.

But, occasionally, I will have prophetic dreams, which scare me.

9. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    My dreams are uasually random,or nightmares

but yesterday i had a dream where i won all the money in the world,it was fun XD

10. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I wish I cold dream like that. XD

Me also. I know I have prophetic dreams, but I think my subconscious doesn't want me to remember. It works until it happens and I suddenly remember stuff. It scares me, too.

Which is why I'm scared of that dream I had when a ship sank. :| It seemed so real yet so dream-like, I'm not sure anymore.

11. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

For years, every single year I would get this nightmare about crows or something. I don't really remeber it now though.
    But I do remeber I would be at my elementary school trying to get away from them. I would even get out of school and run to my house. But that nightmare stopped coming back now.

Another nightmare that kept on happening would be this one where a bad guy is in my apartment I invited him in because their someone I know them well apprently. But then they would start looking very scary and try to trap me. But then I would unlock the doors of my apartment and run away when they are sleeping. Then I am on the narrow walkway not wanting to go downstairs because the apartment shakes when people climb up the stpes. I then get on the bars that block off the open not attached to the apartment part of the walkway jump up and fly to a telephone pole by about the 3rd telephone pole the bad person would appear and try to cut down the telephone pole but I just keep jumping from one to another until there are no more telephone poles. But I manage to fly for awhile and then start jumping from traffic light thingy. (don't know what its called but it has like the traffic light and like a street sign on it) to traffic light thingy all the way to a big church in my town. I then start jumping from telephone pole to telephone pole up the road that could be taken to go to my old house. But then the bad guy takes construction machines (by the church theres like this construction machine rent place) and they go after me and I start going to "safe houses." places where people I know lived on the street before and I'm safe for a little while until the construction machines find me. I then move to another safe house again I'm safe for a little while until the machine finds me. Then I turn left up a hill which is the road my old house is on and from there I go to about 3 safe houses. Until I arrive at my old house and the nightmare ends.

And another nightmare that happens more than once.
    Is that I see in the eyes of some psycho killer that looks like a Yurei (Yuurei?) For those that don't know its a type of Japanese ghost with long hair and white dress examples of this ghost is the chick from The Grudge and the chick from The Ring. Anyway this killer would be killing off like everyone even people I like. Then it switches from me waking up in a lunch spot that I eat at sometimes and the killer is right there looking at me. They smile and then leave me alone.

There's also a Nightmare called Nightmare Dreams. It was like in a video game style horror nightmare that was turnbased. And I think it happened around the time when I played Final Fantasy X a lot. (I blame Seymour) I even wrote it down after having it and the sequel Nightmare Dreams: Maniac
    Appear in my head again and again.
    Here's what I wrote down:

Nightmare Dreams

Series of events where people would kill themselves or could be mysteriously dead after playing one of "The Dream" games. "The Dream" was created by aliens called_____. These games were availble in any electronic store. Normal high school girl, _____ bought this game and is now one of the people that's fighting for her life, freedom and to stop the extinction of humankind.

Nightmare Dreams 2 Maniac

Aftermath of "The Dream" accident, ________finds herself back in Helma, and she needs to save it from a rising number of zombies(the bodies) from eating the lost ones (souls) and the zombie's controller a type of demonlike race called Aku. She must also find the program's inner pieces to bring back all that has been lost back to the real world and on top of that, needs to do all of this before the program is deleted. _______ has a demon that can take control of herself at the price of her loosing pieces of her soul.

And then theres the real like dream turned into a tragedy.
    I finally meet an awesome guy who becomes my boyfriend and in the end he gets killed in a car accident trying to save my life. Or gets killed in a hit and run accident trying to save my life. Or he just gets killed in a accident that's a hit and run. And the guy's appearance isn't EVEN the same. His appearance change after all the versions are played in my head.

I've noticed a lot of nightmares keep repeating themselves over and over and OVER again! Its getting pretty annoying and I still haven't figured out what those dreams were about....

12. Sho Marufuji Merlin's Housekeeper

Now that is funny! I had a dream that I could fly by clicking my feet together once. I was eight years old though.

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It is hard to say... Usually, reality checks will do it. Try flipping a light switch in a dream; it will not work. You cannot change the light levels in a dream, even if you are lucid. Also, writing something on the back of your hand before going to sleep, and then checking your hand in the dream might do it. Among many other things... Very frustratingly, I have not been able to go lucid for a long time. I can just do whatever I want to do. I suppose that I enjoy unguided dreams too much to make my own world of them... Ah... Here is an old one that I liked quite a bit.

I had drawn an ASCII map, but it will not translate here... See below for the version with that.

http://kanra-izaya.livejournal.com/2309.html

14. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well i had a dream like a week ago and I kept putting off posting it here because I've been busy. A couple of things about it surprised me. First it is the first semi-lucid dream I've had in years. I've taught myself wake induced lucid dreaming (WILD) and since then I would basically decide that day if I wanted to lucid dream or not. If I used the WILD technique I would lucid dream almost without fail, and if I didn't I usually won't dream at all and the dreams I did have were normal. But that night I went to bed normally and ended up in a semi-lucid dream where I was aware that I was dreaming but was unable to manipulate the dream in any way, which I do have to say made my dream a lot more interesting. And second was all the detail my dream had, especially for it's length. I can still remember some scenes as vividly as a photograph.

Now onto what my dream actually was. It started as blurry rush of activity and I was panicking like I just woke up to find myself drowning. As I came to, I found that it wasn't water but people. To say I was part of a mob was an understatement. People were climbing on each other and it was so crowded that all I could see in any direction was just people. Things went still for a moment and then I was moving like being in an unstable elevator. I was evidently in the middle of a human rope that was being pulled up. When we finally reached the top I looked back down through the drop down at where we had been and I noticed that I was tiny and that the room that I was just in was a hospital room that had a full sized me on the bed. I then decided to continue with the mob because I had a sense that I belonged there.

As the mob was going I found an old man amongst us that explained that we were the beings that populated people's dreams. At night they were spread out to cover all of the dreamers in the area and during the day those that weren't covering the people taking naps stuck together as one giant group that was how they were now. Once I was done talking to him I made it to the front of the group where I saw people who were more spread out and were running. I wanted to see how well I could fare with them and took off on a full on sprint. Before long I was at the front running along side a girl. I actually can't remember much of what she looked like. But not simply because of details being lost when I woke up. It was more like I didn't even take notice of them in the dream, it simply wasn't important. The best I can say is that she was cute but closer to "little sister cute" than "I want to sleep with you cute." And a note here, I'm a weight lifter, not a runner. I was running as fast as I could but wasn't getting tired. It was exhilarating.

We eventually slowed down to a walk while everyone else caught up. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a ladybug nearby and she started petting it like a horse. After a minute of that the ladybug flew off and it had apparently been there all day because it had morning dew under its wings that sprinkled down on us as it flew away. As I watched the lady bug I noticed that we were in front of my house and just then the others caught up and a group of us went in because my mother was sleeping on the couch. We entered her dream by crawling under her eyelids and you kind of just start falling. KH awakening sequence being the best example that I can think of. Instead of landing anywhere though it was more like we just slowly stopped falling and the landscape appeared around us. The dream was her reliving a memory of a vacation we took to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Nothing spectacular, just the extended family having fun on the beach. Since this was a memory the people important to the dream were put there by her and we were just random other people on the beach. So the girl and I went and started skipping rocks as we talked and laughed about nothing of much importance until eventually I woke up in real life.

15. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Bravo! It has been a while since I have seen a real description other than my own. And that was very interesting... It reminds me of Gossamer by Lois Lowrly. How did this WILD work? I am very interested in it, if it is effective.

And now for yesterday's, and soon for today's recall...

The first thing that I remember is being in a bedroom with two other people who were wearing Victorian clothing. I was wearing some kind of black uniform and jacket that probably would have fit the era, but was very comfortable despite being somewhat thick. I suppose that I looked like Elliot Nightray of Pandora Hearts, but with dark hair, unto being black. My hair was also shorter than usual here, and straight, if somewhat thick. The other two were both wearing white, and they were older versions of Sharon Rainsworth and Xerxes Break from the same. See below for pictures of all three of them, but imagine the last two with white versions of what they are wearing...

Moving on... I walked into or had just come into this bedroom, and it was very comfortable looking. The walls were covered with a light raised floral pattern that was just barely visible over the white underneath, and the carpet was very a soft yarn-like pale blue. I must have been barefoot at the time, come to think of it, because the floor felt cool to my touch. I was standing facing the right hand side of the bed, which was in the center of the room with the headboard up against the wall to my left. The bed was queen sized, and it had a wooden frame complete with an ornate headboard painted white, or some other color that managed to escape my notice when compared to the rest of the room. It was very high, so it may have had a double mattress under the pale blue covers. They were almost white, but not quite, there. There were three white fluffed pillows at the head, and on the side opposite me next to the wall was a wooden nightstand with a lamp on top. The lampshade was very thin and light green, with a different kind of swirling pattern that matched the walls in a darker green that showed well with the light on. The room was not overly large, though, and was at most eight yards across in either direction. Past the night stand on the wall was a door that led to a narrow hallway, and perhaps a dressing room. To the right of this and in the far right corner I could see light coming in and felt that there was another door there and perhaps some glass panels, though I do not recall them well enough to say. While I felt that I had just come into the room, there were no doors on my side of it, and so I may have simply materialized there, or something like it.

As I came into the room, Sharon turned around from her spot on the opposite side of the bed and greeted me. I went to take and kiss her hand, but Break showed up and stepped in my way. He told her something about running along, and she smiled and immediately got up and walked away into the hall/room in the back. After a few seconds, Break and I stared each other down for a moment before he said, "Yes, she is mine now." Dissatisfied with this, and sure that he had seduced and deceived her somehow, I moved him aside and made for the door. I never got there, however, because the dream faded out into another part here.

Next I was with a man that was several years my senior and had short light brown hair with glasses and a well-kept beard. He was wearing more of those Victorian clothes, but this time they were colored cream. I was my normal dream self here, but I was wearing the same clothes as in the last dream. We were driving an old tan car through an urban housing area on the outskirts of a town, and he was at the wheel. We came to a T intersection at the end of the road, and decided to stop for one reason or another. When we stopped, however, we somehow ended up coming at the intersection from the left branch of the T and pulling over just before the end of the road, whereas we had been going down the center road that ended in the T before. We got out of the car after parking it about halfway into the bright green grass. Come to think of it, it was rather bright in general here, and it must have been about midday.The sign that marked the end of the road and the T intersection was mounted on a mailbox, though the house that it marked was nowhere to be found, as those to either side of it had houses to match them already. Everything was vibrant, and there were a few weeping willow trees here and there throughout the area to provide a nice ratio of shade to like, particularly on the grass.

The other man was clearly the reason for our stopping, and as soon as we got out of the car he ran across the street and into a yard of darker green grass that the side before. This was because this lawn was covered with shade from the willows mentioned earlier, and it had a black metal fence around it with a stone path leading up to the door from the corner to the right of the T. Scattered throughout the yard were stone bird baths next to cherubic statues and the like, and the house itself was rather large, with at least two stories. It was made of red stone with black columns at each corner, each of which led up to an ornate head at the roof, following after Gothic style in architecture. The roof was shingled more or less normally, but with a dark green shingles instead of the traditional gray or whatever color it is that they use by default. An old lady in an old Victorian black and red dress, complete with parasol, was walking up towards the house, and as I caught up to my fellow man, he stopped and then soon began to follow when she reached and entered through the front door. I got the impression that she was very severe, and so was probably a bible thumping old hag, so I followed only grudgingly. He then pulled out a piece of parchment with several folds in it, and on it was written, in bold black letters...

HEAVEN IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL
    WHERE YOU CAN WATCH THE PEOPLE YOU HATE GET HURT

( This song has been on my mind a lot recently; it is a bit of an earworm. )​

Fearing the worst as far as reactions go, I grabbed his hand at the door and told him that I did not think that this was such a good idea. Ignoring me, he held the paper out towards the door and knocked on it until he got a response. Bracing myself for the impact, I was very surprised when she opened the door, stepped back for a second, read the parchment, and then laughed in an innocent and offhand manner before taking the parchment and writing her own message on the last fold and returning it to him. A bit amused but otherwise nonplussed, I stepped back and did not get a chance to read the other message, though I got the impression that it was either strongly coy or directly romantic in nature. My fellow man smiled upon reading it, and then wrote his own message in the same black script on the fold above hers. He then pealed away the last fold, the one with her message on it, to great effect. The crease seemed to burn as he tore it, so that the edges were blackened, and it became apparent that it was actually burning itself in half at the crease, rather than being torn. He handed it back to her and she giggled again before writing another and handing it back, and so on. They continued on for some time until there was just one fold of parchment left other than the original one, and there the dream fades out into another again.

Next I vaguely recall being out of doors and being forced to complete a sort of obstacle course with Break from earlier. The obstacle course was very brightly colored and reminded me of old park playgrounds in several ways. One image that I recall in particular is one of climbing through an orange tunnel with rough, humped sides that went up and over, as in a hill. Another involved jumping from one stone to the next without hitting the ground, but it was more like Break was doing the judging here, and I was doing it because he was making me at this point. That is all here.

Lastly I was inside of a large house of some kind and was attending a party for someone who reminds me of Break but was not quite like him, particularly is stature. He was rather thin and frail by comparison. He was also wearing the same kind of uniform that I was before, but his was white. On the house itself, it was single story, but the ceiling was very high and it had many spacious rooms that could have made it into a dining hall of some kind. I was now wearing some more normal clothes, such as a modern shirt and jacket, and Bobby was with me at this charade. Some friends and I were all standing around Break's look-alike in some kind of parlor, and he was telling us about the the party events and thanking us for coming. Everyone else bought into it and began walking around and mingling as soon as he was done talking, but something did not sit right with me. It seemed obvious to me that this was a trap of some kind, and that we had to get out, if at all possible. I turned towards Bob and implored him on my cause, and together we made for a side room without anyone in it and a window to the far right. As soon as I was sure that no one was looking, I grabbed the window ledge and kicked the screen out before stepping outside, and invited my fellow man to come with me urgently. He did not seem to want to go at first, but eventually came over anyway.

This plan failed somehow, though, and while I cannot remember why, we found ourselves back in the house again. But, this time we were in another room; this one was very large and circular in shape, and one third of the wall facing the outside was made of all glass panes. On the opposite side was another window like the one that I kicked out before, and I made for it with friend in tow. This time I simply grabbed the screen and ripped it out with my hand, much to my satisfaction. I was lifting my leg to climb out of it when I caught a glimpse of my mother outside of the wall of glass panes on the other side of the room. Startled, I stopped what I was doing and made for it before she could see me. There was a steel circular table in the center of the room, and I ducked behind it for cover while looking to and motioning for Bob to hide himself, as well. If my mother saw us either destroying the window or trying to escape, she would doubtless see no problem with the way that things were going with the host and say that my suspicion was baseless, thus condemning me for my acts. But, it was to no avail, unfortunately, because the legs of the table were far to thin to conceal me, or anyone, for that matter. She could not approach me from through the wall here, so I was saved from that, but before she came inside she gave me a look of disbelief and put her hands on her hips. The dream then faded out into nothingness, and that is all that I recall.​

16. Mixt The dude that does the thing

A lot of people struggle with it. It is more work than consistant reality checking but more reliable once you can do it. The idea is that you allow yourself to drift off to sleep while still being aware. Once your dreaming it is still very helpful to do reality checks though. I was able to get it somewhat easily because I had taught myself self-hypnosis before. It is an interesting balancing act to keep in control as you start shutting parts of your mind down.

The main thing to keep in mind is that you need to find something to focus on, perferablly a task so that it doesn't get numbed out so easily. I've heard of people who count sheep simply to follow the cliche, I never liked counting imaginary objects since as your dream starts kicking it it gets harder. I personally focus on relaxing my muscles but the call is yours, this is a bit different for everyone.

You don't want to do this as you go to bed normally, it will be near impossible to keep yourself focused when you're that tired. With the normal cycle being sleep for eight hours and awake for sixteen you might want to try this closer to fourteen to twelve hours awake, you'll need to experiment some to find what the best time is for you. Your aiming at a point where you could see yourself falling asleep but you don't feel "tired" per se.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Ah, yeah. Okay. A friend of mine tried that a while back and said that it was ineffictive, but if I think about I will try it. Thanks.

This one is for the night of 02/01/2011.

This is the first dream that I can remember that had someone other than myself as the centre of attention.

The first thing that I remember is that I was having some kind of party at my house, and people were arriving. While there were others there, to the point that it was crowded, the one that stood out was Jacob Sage. He was wearing shorts and a large red T shirt here. It was somewhat bright and warm at this time, so I would guess that it was early on a summer evening when he got out of his van and came up to the door. It should also be noted that I was my real self here, as opposed to the usual dream representation. I walked up to the door and opened it for Jake, greeting him as he came in, and looking back to the door for a second. getting out of an SUV where Jacob's car had been was one Kyle Perryman. I turned to Jacob and got his attention, saying, "Well, look who it is! Kyle is back." Jacob turned around and dropped his bag, as he has been carrying a red one up until this point, and stared at him in awe for a moment, looking for a reaction on his face. He smiled and said, "Hey, guys." Jake greeted him with, "Hey! Long time no see," and I with, "Ah, man. It has been such a long time. Where have you been?" And he responded, "Yeah, it has. I have been really busy lately, sorry." I am not so sure about the last part, but that was the gist of it.

I felt rather awkward here, and was not sure how to react to his presence. He had short hair here, and I could hear the voices perfectly well in this one. So, I realized that this was too good to be true and questioned whether or not I was dreaming. I recall being on my bed then, so I was half awake, and I was saying to myself, "This had better not be a dream." Wanting it to be real, I went back under, and found myself in the middle of the house with Jacob. He was walking towards the glass door, and through it I could see Kyle standing facing away from me on the porch, looking as at home in his skin as ever. Not sure who it was, and feeling very tired, as I had been before bed, I saw him start talking with Jacob and quickly went outside to join them. They immediately stopped talking because of this, and Kyle jokingly said, "You just had to join in on our conversation, didn't you?" Embarrassed, and not wanting to look as nervous as I was, I tried to explain; "Yeah, I was not sure who that was from behind. Sorry; I am really tired (I did not not get any sleep last night), so my memory is failing me. I forgot that you were here." He said that it was fine, and we moved on, with him giving comments while we looked out at the beautiful landscape. It was getting darker now, and you could not see any sunlight over over the horizon any more.

I found myself wanting to catch up, and I thought of the foremost and most important difference that might change things between us; that being my beliefs. We started talking about something, and I somehow worked in that I was now an agnostic. I said, "Well, yeah, I am an agnostic now." This felt very strange, and I did not want to be so direct about it, so I worried about what he might think. He replied with, "Well, that's cool. It just stopped being enough for me after a while," or something like that. Wanting to explain myself so that I would look like I had a point for saying this, I said, "Same. I just couldn't deal with the contradiction in God's existence after finding it," or some variation of that. I imagine that this was kind of how I envisioned our meeting again in reality, because when he renounced the faith all those years ago, I saw it as the reason for his moving away from me. Ah, how clingy I am, even now. Ahaha...

Well, anyway, he seemed interested in this last point and asked, "And what contradiction is that?" Jacob did not seem overly comfortable with the topic, being the Christian that he was, and so he kind of faded out of my vision, though he was still there in a conceptual sense. I continued, "Yeah, you know. The contradiction with God's... something... Ah..." I was dead on my feet, and could not make out the words that I was trying to think of. It was like thinking through syrup. He could tell that I was dead on my feet, and said, "Just get some sleep, man. You obviously need it." I replied, "Yeah, I know, but... It has been so long since we hung out together, and I would hate to miss it because I was sleeping. Oh, yeah. The contradiction is with the existence of an all-loving and all-powerful God in a world with suffering." My speech was very slow and uneven on the second part, but it came out well enough for what I had intended. I remember Kyle smiling at this point, but that is all before the dream fades out into another part.

Now we were all out a bit from the porch, with several people from the party scattered throughout the yard and two or three on the trampoline to the right of the porch at the edge of yard. We were facing this way, along with several other people throughout the area. It was a bit darker out now, but still a bit lighter than just moonlight, and we could see the clouds off in the distance over the trampoline and the trees behind it. Kyle and I were standing next to each other near the walkway in front of the porch, and my mother was closer to the clouds ahead of us. She pointed to them, and we saw some lightening of some kind coming out of them, though it was not the traditional white or blue that you might see in reality. It was more of a greenish colour here. After a few more bolts, Kyle pulled out a toy gun that looked like it might fire death or stun rays of some kind and pointed it at the clouds. He aimed a bit above one of them and let off a shot, which fired a small missile of some kind that left a slowly spiralling trail of smoke in its path on its way to the cloud on the right of the group of three to five that had been giving off bolts. It reached it in seconds and exploded at the centre of it., lighting it up with a green light and turning into a firework before fading away, and bringing the cloud along with it. The cloud was not as solid now, and you could see that it was ready to dissipate at any moment, so the attack had been effective, whatever it was. He fired off two more shots like this before the fourth sputtered out and would not fly even half of the distance there before falling to the ground. He fired two more before giving up on it. "Damn it. It won't work any more." Defeated, he put the gun down and we watched the one three that he had fired on the ground explode before the dream faded out completely. That is all.​

And the funny thing is that I got in touch with him the next day. We are exchanging emails now.

18. LeKeyBoi Merlin's Housekeeper

I've only had two reoccurring dreams.
    One was of my past love that I let get away from me. I was under certain restrictions and circumstances, so I couldn't do anything about it. I was childish, naive, and foolish too. Didn't help it but that dream of mine replays it all, but in the end, it all rewinds and yet I'm older and in the same situation with her. And I try to set things right and not lose her but it never prevails. I'm lost, she's no longer mine. That kinda thing.

Second reoccurring one is about zombies XD My whole family is turned into zombies one by one and I have to put them away from their misery. I go about killing lots of zombies with many weapons (And none were a keyblade! XD) but in the end, it's always my mom who's last. And no matter how hard I try to face off with her (Which trust me, I'm not too fond of her so I wouldn't resist the urge to) I still couldn't do it. I couldn't even face her. She would be right next to me in a car ready to eat my flesh and tear me to shreds and I still couldn't do it. Only once have I scratched her face with a blade but that's as far as I would go in the dream. She'd always win.
    I've tried to alter the endings but there's no messing with my subconscious thoughts.

19. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Screw that. You can mess with your subconscious thoughts all that you want, if you can realize that you are dreaming. And, if you cannot, then I hold that if you believe that you can do something in reality, you will be able to do it in a dream. That is why I can do anything that I want in mine.

20. Zter Banned

I've been having nightmares since October the first of last year. That's pretty much all there is to know about my dreams.