Dreams

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by xXRhian+RoxasXx, May 23, 2010.

1. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Heh, I know this is stupid.
    I’ve been helping others with their dreams when I can’t even get over my own.
    Here’s what keeps on happening.
    If you’ve watched the anime or read the manga of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni then you’ll understand this more.

At first, I dreamt about the first ‘Demoned Away’ Arc. I was Keichii, but I was my OC character Kazune. Everyone else in the thread was everyone else. As people might know, I was happy until I learnt about the killing and how my friends just hid it from me. I became paranoid about my ‘friends’ because they were linked somehow to the yearly killings. As time went by, I got more paranoid of my two ‘friends’ and in the end killed Xyam and Kaiko (two of Kazune’s friends) with a baseball bat before killing myself.
    I laughed this off, thinking it was nothing but a stupid dream.

But it recurred again, adding on the second arc. Only it was real life this time.
    I again was Keichii.
    Xyam> (user on here) was Rena.
    My sister was Mion.

Once again, I went through the Arc then killed them both before killing myself.
    I was more disturbed by this one though as it was so real. I could hear, see, smell, touch, taste.
    I woke up early from it before going back to sleep. Again, the dream happened, only in more detail when I killed them. I can remember seeing their faces and hearing their screams as the bat came down on them....

I’ve consulted a few sites. It helped a little but I’m still on edge about why I would want to kill my sister and my best friend.
    Now I’m starting to worry that I’ll dream the second arc, killing all my friends while insane.

Help?

EDIT: Last night, the Second Arc started.

2. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

I think everyone's had trouble with dreams at some point. I've been attacked/chased by an electricity spewing pinball machine, and then subsequently eaten by it. That one was scary as all hell, considering I didn't wake up until like 5 minutes after I'd been eaten.

Anyway, I feel that dreams are a representation of situations that your mind goes through, even if it's a situation you really don't want to happen. Deepest fears, as well as deepest desires manifest themselves through dreams, at least in my experience. The essential thing to keep in mind is that you KNOW you don't want to kill anyone. You're probably right, it as just "a stupid dream", that's how most of mine turn out. I know this probably won't seem like much consolation, but if you're right about your next dream... well, being insane is in some cases really quite fun, and the benefit of a dream is that it doesn't really happen.

The beauty of it is that no matter what, it's all in your head, so I wouldn't take it too seriously. If it becomes a recurring dream, like for a week or two in a row, then yes, I'd consider worrying at that point.

3. Xyam> Destiny Islands Resident

i thought it was bad when you exlained it yesterday but now im just worried...-is now permanently scared of rounders on friday-

4. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Be scared when I start carrying around a baseball bat with me.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Tell me about it. I've been sucked dry by a vampire, chased down by a mummy, and stung to death by bees. Talk about strange.

6. Juicy Chaser

They may be terrifying, but you shouldn't let your dreams control you like this. They're just images playing over in your head, and it seems likely that the more you think about it during the day the more likely you are to have the dream, especially if you're going to sleep anxious and fearful.

Make sure you're in a relaxed mood before bed and stop comparing your dreams to the events of an anime, as in your mind now you think the next dream is inevitable. It's not like it will affect your actions in real life, you yourself are fearful of the dreams and it doesn't seem as if you're going mad.

Oh, and if it does happen.. look on the bright side, it should only happen once. We've all had horrible dreams at one point, some of us even recurring- but it stops, in the end. As TheVader said, there is no point in worrying unless it has been happening for some time.

Relax. :'D

7. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll try to relax then. :3
    It's not like this is the first nightmare like this i've had, it's that it's physalogically scary and disturbing to experience myself.