Dream Drop Distance Dream Drop Distance theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by KH2man13, Apr 9, 2011.

1. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

OK, as many of you may know, Nomura revealed in an interview that Dream Drop Distance is defined as "The distance you fall in your dreams." Also, you probably know about the Awakening/Deep Dive that almost all of the Keyblade Wielders we know go through. And, at the beginning to get to their Deep Dive, the character is falling. Well, I was thinking, is it possible that the two could be connected?

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

That would sure be interesting, well I didn't know about the falling but yeah it could be. Well has Sora and Riku both gone through awakening/deep dive? They are always falling which I found strange, so yeah, strong possibility.

3. Patman Bof

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Well, we know that Sora's already had his Awakening. I think it would be pretty cool to see Riku's, on the other hand. :3

5. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

you're right Joey, Ventus,Aqua,Terra, Roxas, and Sora were all falling in the openings, now Riku, nyeh, he wasn't ever falling, so maybe he falls in KH3D.