Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition Announced

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Korra, May 16, 2012.

1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

[​IMG]
    Hey guys, looks like we're seeing a first for the Kingdom Hearts series in North America - a special edition release of Dream Drop Distance, including:
    • KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Game, the seventh entry into the series
    • 12 KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Art Cards with chronicled art from the full series
    • 5 Augmented Reality (AR) Cards that unlock rare Dream Eaters
    • 360° display viewer for in-game Dream Eaters
    • Nintendo 3DS Protector Case specially designed for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D

Not only that, but it's actually at an affordable price, listed as $54.99.
    You can read the full article here, including some pictures of the AR Dream Eaters!

Update: This can be preordered on Amazon, under the name Collector's Edition.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Korra, May 16, 2012.

1. Sabby
      Sabby
      I wanted a 3DS with it but.. this will do. I'll take it.

Thanks Wolfie. This made my day <3
    2. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Oh I so hope Europe announces this too, they'd be silly not to so I expect they will.
      I know Europe has had the one up on America a few times recently with Special Editions, I can't see ours (if announced anyway) being any better this time, so yay! ^_^
    3. Korosu
      Korosu
      I don't even have a 3DS but damn, I want this. :V Added to my Christmas list, looks like I won't be getting much else if the cost's don't go down /sobsnort.

Thank you for the update, Wolfie.
    4. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Well, this is certainly nice. Especially for people who already had a 3DS. I'm also glad that they have one with five AR cards as opposed to the one that comes with the regular release. The reasonable price tag is a nice treat, and I'll definitely be picking this up~
    5. Razgriz Thirteen
      Razgriz Thirteen
      I was expecting the 10th Aniversary Box though.. lost my Re: Coded and Days copies ;_; But this is good, it's more affordable and none of the special stuff from the 10th Aniversary Box was removed. Certainly getting this!
    6. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Oh, it looks pretty.... No, must resist temptation... What do I do...

Alright Square-Enix, you win!

[​IMG]
    7. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      that actually seems like a pretty good deal. Now if only a 3DS came along with the package I would be buying it next month.
    8. Shikou
      Shikou
      I dont know about you guys but.... I'll be getting a summer job just for this! O_O
    9. chibiwings
      chibiwings
      Wow! That price is AMAZING! I was expecting it be at least $100!!! I'm sold. I am so going to save up for this one!!! XD Thank you so much for sharing this!
    10. Miles
      Miles
      Definatly buying that! Glad it didnt come with a 3ds because I have one already! and at a great price too!!!!! =)
    11. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Hmm...checked KH's NA Twitter and someone asked if it was coming to Europe too...they replied saying:

"This version is specifically for the NA release I'm afraid"

Of course that means there's 2 ways to take that...either Europe won't be getting one at all, or we're gonna be getting one that's slightly different.
    12. Loxare
      Loxare
      [​IMG]

Definately getting that. Thanks for the news!!
    13. Dawn
      Dawn
      Great, now someone point to me where to get it! I checked Square's store and it's the same as Gamestop.

The only thing rings true to this MoME package and pre-ordered is that you'll get R & R Seal, one of three rare Dream Eaters, and an AR card to see your Dream Eater. Is having two more Dream Eaters really worth it?
    14. Korra
      Korra
    15. ~Acy_XIII~
      ~Acy_XIII~
      Nice! ^^
      I'm definitely buying this if I can find someplace to pre-order it.
      Thanks for the update!
    16. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      well, i'm definitely gonna get this collector's edition. *goes to Amazon to Pre-Order*
    17. Bledsoe34
      Bledsoe34
      Holy bajeebers that's extremely inexpensive!! I don't even have a 3DS yet but I. Must. Have. This.
    18. Mysty
      Mysty
      I sadly can only reserve this at gamestop and I already reserved it months ago. That case looks nice.
    19. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I think you can ask GameStop to upgrade your pre-order to the MoM edition. I already pre-ordered my copy from them and I'll be asking them this week if I can upgrade.