Dream Drop Distance - EU pre-orders available

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Clawtooth, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

I know that it's not really my custom to post news, but I just wanted to let everyone know. Square Enix Europe members today were sent an email regarding pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

Preorders are available from:

-Play.com
    -Amazon.com
    -Shopto.net
    -Thehut.com

Now, this clearly means that we'll get a release date soon, more importantly than the actual news of the pre-orders themselves. The prices are also really, really good. £25 is like ... $40 which is good for a new game. So I think yeah, this is really exciting.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Clawtooth, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Animeloverx175
      Animeloverx175
    2. Korosu
      Korosu
      fnkj gvjhbht; yay! Thanks for the update, Claw~ c:
    3. Maggy
      Maggy
      BUT WHAT ABOUT THE UNITED STATES???? Lol

Thanks for the update, though :)
    4. eRYmRYo
      eRYmRYo
      Hopefully, GAME will have a pre-order of this soon. Then I can use my Reward Points to lower the cost more. :D
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      asdfghjkl; so much news today! ;u;

Too bad I don't live in Europe...and don't have a 3DS...yet...
    6. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Yes Europe getting the Pre-orders first, Square Enix (kind of) care!

Any news of a Europe KH3DS console version release though? That's what I really want to pre order.

You guys always get the fun of getting games, movies, etc first. Let funky Europe get the news and stuff first!
    7. Daxa~
      Daxa~
      This bit of news just made my day.
      Now I just need to somehow get a 3DS. And life shall be that bit better.
      Thank you for the news Claw my dear <3~
    8. Glen
      Glen
      Only $30? Was expecting it to be alot more expensive. now to buy a 3DS cheap on ebay, then pre-order this game! Thanks for the update!
    9. sakane-chan
      sakane-chan
      That's great. :3

And I don't get why some of you are worried, NA has been taking pre-orders since like, January. > >
    10. Feenie
      Feenie
      Ah, this is awesome news. Thank you for letting us know Claw. I'm glad we'll be getting something first >:3
      Now I'll have to save up for this game, as well as Layton vs Ace Attorney and Tales of Graces F, possibly a capture card and a microphone/headset...;~;
    11. strfruit
      strfruit
      :3 Thanks for the update!
    12. Excasr
      Excasr
      I wish the 3DS was $40 too... so I could buy them so easily. D:
      Thanks for the news, though!!!
    13. Cloudrunner62
      Cloudrunner62
      NEVER! Not with this!!!!!! lol jk. I may have to get to gamestop soon to see if they're offering preorders yet.
    14. Llave
      Llave
      I wonder if Europe will get the game before the US...

Anyways, seeing you guys getting official pre-orders is also encouraging to know that it is coming out soon!

Thanks Claw!
    15. dymitr
      dymitr
      Nice to see that it is available for pre-order, but I'll think I'll just get my copy from my local store. It is about the same price as all other 3DS games I've already bought locally. I can't wait :P