Dream Drop Distance Dream Drop Distance: CONFIRMED WORLDS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by . : tale_wind, Jan 30, 2011.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I want to know the same thing. I thought there just wasn't much more to do with Deep Jungle, story wise for KH.

And even if there had been, they probably would've put a new variation in for every game since...
    ~cough~Agrabah!~cough~

2. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

I WANT THIS GAME. NAO.

but at the same time i understand the delays and will patiently await its completeness.

3. program Twilight Town Denizen

Yes! Traverse Town! I love this world deeply! Just the design and background music, makes me smile and wish such a place existed....I'd live there, no matter the heartless!

4. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It is quite lovely to see that the Hunchback of Notre Dame is finally within a Kingdom Hearts game - I have always personally believed that the world in general would be quite fitting, however, I am quite curious as to how Square Enix may characterize Frollo within the general plot, as he certainly holds potential for a villain quite on par with Maleficent's role.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Yeah, Frollo was pretty evil, but considering how much of a role Maleficent has played already, it makes me wonder if there's anymore room for another villain to be as villainous as herself.

In Birth by Sleep, I would have liked the Stepmother to play a much bigger role, considering how she represents evil as it can be in real life, without any magic.

6. What? 『 music is freedom 』

As Kingdom Hearts 3D has yet to reach a climax and conclusion for the series at this point, there is indeed potential for further antagonists - the aforementioned included, however, they shall of course not be as extensive as Maleficent.

I suppose we shall simply wait for the rest of the Kingdom Hearts 3D worlds to be released to conclude further upon the potential characters. I am simply curious as to which previous worlds - and thus associate characters, shall return.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

OP updated with the one "new" world revealed at TGS, Le Cité des Cloches.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm well there seemed to be a world there that was new that didn't look like Notre Dame, but i am uncertain as to which world it was. It was in game play and kinda looked like Traverse town 3rd district.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

You're right--knd of. It's Traverse Town, but KH3D adds Districts 4 and 5, where the Reapers' Game apparently occurs. :3

10. Llave Superless Moderator

Yeah i saw that couple hours after i last posted xD I assume the lanterns that Sora slides on in the trailer is one of those districts. I really want to know more than what we do, like how many worlds approximately.

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I'm gonna guess a similar world count to BBS. Possibly more. I'm actually more curious as to how they get to other worlds since I doubt you'll find a Gummi Ship in a world of Dreams.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

That is a good point... maybe since they will be "rebooting" their keyblade training, they will learn to use a form of keyblade armor...

13. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

14. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Ooh, a Pinocchio world. I wonder what will happen there?

Should a clearer scan emerge soon?

15. Krowley Moderator

Dumbo and the Sword in the Stone worlds were reported to have been possibilities.

16. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

So, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is going to be a great Kingdom Hearts, don't you guys agree?! ^^

Hm... very interesting the Quasimodo's World, I can't wait to play this Kingdom Hearts! =]

17. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Apparently Pinocchio's world is named Prankster's Paradise.

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Strangely fitting I must say.

Any word on any other worlds?

19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Not yet, but Famitsu will probably have more info.

OP updated with Prankster's Paradise~

20. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

With folks like Honest John and the boys of Pleasure Island inhabiting it, I have to say Prankster's Paradise is an oddly fitting name for Pinocchio's world.