~ Dramatic Reading's TimeSlot [ R E B O O T ]

Discussion in 'Social Groups' started by Cherry Berry, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

[​IMG] DRAMATIC READINGS CORNER [​IMG]
    [Editing in Progress]
    Since in the past the delightful members of KHV have done dramatic readings of badfics, had a bit of an idea. Why not have a timeslot on the KHV radio dedicated to reading random stuff?

Would be fun, and people will have something to look forward to.

My plans to start this podcast on the side includes one member a week reading badfics, AND if other members want to request other fics to read or have more than the one member reading, we'll be able to hook something up for everyone. This will only be done for entertainment/comedic purposes and nothing else. I'm hoping that if this does come forth to actually taking place, both the listeners and the people reading the fics will have a lovely time, full of laughter and joy.

Also, if you'd rather help out with just adding the music or adding special effects I'll be more than happy enough to sign you up. We'll make it so it won't clash with your personal day-to-day lives.

It doesn't have to limit to just fanfiction though. If someone finds a hilarious passage or anything fun they'd like to read to us all (provided that if its made by a KHV member, you have to ask the author's permission first), we'll take a look and we'll go from there!

Plus it'd be really nice if no-one uses this as an opportunity (if they were to pick any literature pieces from KHV) to pick on the author viciously. All I ask ye to do is behave in that case. c:

Its not an official thing, but will anyone be interested to participate in this fun, lighthearted group? Once we've gotten everyone set up in the group, we'll have a mini meeting on ways to make this work and make everyone feel more comfortable and stuff over skype.

In any case though everyone who's signed up must also add me and other members to their contacts lists (either on skype, msn, you name it!) so we can all stay in some form of contact.

So come on now!! ~

[​IMG]
    People signed up:

[Insert name here]
    Suggestions given:

-My Immortal Either this or Dalk's saved copy.
    -Tzukihime h-scenes
    -Yahoo Answers
    -This.
    -Kitty's awesome stories
    -Forsaken's fun filled Christmas Story
    -Anne Frank x Goku fic - The End of Time
    -A fic with Rainbow x Edward
    -Starkis Prophecy
    MEETINGS:
    TBCCCCCCC

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014