Dragonball

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

It's on the Wii,and Ps3.Not Ps3.There was never a Budokai game in general for the Ps3.Only,Ps2,Wii,Xbox,and Gamecube for the good games.

2. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Budokai 3 is only for the Ps2 dude.Same with the new DBZ Infinite World that came out in I think October.I own it.

3. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Is it worth buying? Either of them? How does DBZ Infinite World relate to the Budokai ones?

4. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

ya id like to know too

5. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Well,Infinite World.I'll say it like this.

It's alot like the original Budokai 3.But it has 3D cutcenes,not just pictures and lines.It has alot of fun missions that you can do.Faster fighting,new combos you can do.You can use your blast move with any combo now.Like,a punch then a Kamehameha.You can now pull that off.You have a better defense when you block.There are 2 types of blocking.

Cons.

Well,there is no hyper mode,and no dragonrush.Some moves have been added,new moves,but alot of characters like Goku,have lost a move.It's no big deal though.The missions can be hard at times.And the fights are alot harder than the old Budokai 3.You have to practice alot.I've beat the game,I kick ass at it.But it took a few days to get the hang of it.Anyway,it will take a hell of a long time to buy everything,every move,every capsule,all that.Costumes,you name it.Use cheats to get infinite money so you can get everything with ease.I pulled that off easily.

So,that's really it.If ya wanna know more.Ask me.

6. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

That's cool. How about character selection. Are all the characters in it?

7. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

No,they are not in it.Only like nearly 50.Somewhat more than Budokai 3.And they took out,the Cell Jr,Kid Goku,and I think someone else.

8. 61soraking Moogle Assistant

At first Janemba was a big fat monster.....but
    when he died once he became a perfect destoyer!!!

9. Hayabusa Venomous

Don't necro-bump. This thread was 6 months old.

I was actually wondering how Infinite World was. Might check it out with a rental or something.