Dragonball

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Vegeto plays around as well.With Super Buu.But Gogeta is serious.He killed Janemba with the move called,oh crap.What did they call it in the games?

2. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

Garlic, was Garlic ever in the series? Not garlic Jr

3. 61soraking Moogle Assistant

Db gt

:lol:I wonder who your favorite shadow dragon is.Mine is Nova Shenron.

[​IMG]

4. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah,I like Nova as well.He seems to be one of the strongest dragons next to Syn Shenron.

5. 61soraking Moogle Assistant

They call it (stardust breaker)

6. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yes,that's it.See I haven't played my Budokai Tenkaichi 3 in a few weeks so,I forgot it.I say in Budokai 3/Infinite World,it looks the most authentic to the movie Fusion Reborn when they finished off Janemba.

7. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

The movie Fusion Reborn?Or DBZ Shin Budokai,or DBZ Infinite World?Or even DBZ BT2,and BT3?He was in all those games.I also think budokai Tenakichi 1 as well.I forget.But what about Broly?It would take up to a maybe ss3 to defeat him with ease.

8. Tana_Panda Traverse Town Homebody

Deep down i cant help but love DBZ But i mean common in the Freeza Saga ( If i spelt that right) Its kinda painfull to watch Goku stand with his hands above his head for SOOOOOO many episodes just to throw a spirit bomb that doesnt even work :(

9. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Well he did risk alot.All the times he's done a spirit bomb.Except for when he uses it on Omega Shenron.He did it in like,secnods.Then he threw it at him,killing him of course.

10. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

oh my gosh did yall see the preview to dragonball on tv? freakin OWNAGE.

11. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

How many times to I have to say this.The movie is gonna suck.Wait,do you mean the DBZ special?Or the movie?

12. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

the movie. why do you think it's gonna suck?

13. Tana_Panda Traverse Town Homebody

Ya no doubt the series is good but when it comes to parts like the spirit bomb with freeza it gets frikin annoying how they drag things on soooo much. But despite all that I <3 the Buu Saga

14. Cyanide King's Apprentice

Do you even have to ask?

15. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

i honestly dont see anything wrong with the movie. but hey thats just me.

16. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

OMG.Dude,it's live action,and they f**ked up ther story by a long shot.It's gonna suck for sure.It may get good ratings for special effects and ****.But,other than that,ttrue DB fans will go nuts.

17. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Exactly.This is DB apolcolypse.They are destroying it.I can't believe those guys.Anyway,what about the DBZ games.They need to have another one in mind.I wish they would make a Budokai Tenkaichi 4.But it's not gonna happen I know it's not.They said BT3 was the last.

18. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

What no Budokai Tenkaichi 4? I thought they were going to make it since fans didn't like the third one. Serioulsy the only character they are leaving out is Piccolo Damiou which is the orignal Piccolo and that was only in the game Super Dragonball Z where the actual creator put certain characters in. Everyone else was basically in the last one they made.

saw the previews of the movie as well. What the f****! They look nothing like the characters. Now if this is Goku just trying to be human I can understand that, but Chichi or Bulma look nothing like they should. I have seem many cosplayers as Goku and they do a great job with the hair. Now with this unless he has the way he is supposed to later on in the movie looks nothing like it. Roshi is supposed to be an elder not look young.

And where the heck is Krillen? he played a big part in Dragonball as well. So did Yamcha, Tien and some select others.

Piccolo has his fangs, but whatabout the antena people? He is an alien not a human. Okay I admit I like the cloak on him, and he better just be hiding them his anteena's, so no one suspects he is namekian alien. If not I will be disappointed as he is my favorite character.

I do not want to think of this as that Super Mario Movie where Koopa looks like a human and then later on reveals his reptile self.

It doesn't have to be cheesy, but the actors have to represent the characters and the only thing I see representing this Goku is his orange outfit.

Seriously I am going to talk to Funimation and see what they think of this after all they have the rights to Dragonball, Dragonball Z and GT.

19. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Dude,the 3rd game kicked a**.I can beat anybody at BT3.Except that damn lag on the Wii version.For BT2 and BT3.

20. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Huh that is interesting because I thought some people were complaining about the game play with the controller. So maybe it is the Wii version of it. I have never played the 3rd one yet. Do they have it for PS2 or is it only on the Wii and PS3? I am still on the second one and I am probably half way though I can't get none of the characters to equipt the dragon radar which I had bought.