Dragonball Evolution

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah,you have a point,but that will be quite hard.Atleast give him the sunglasses that he wears.

2. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Why the f**K won't they atleast give him the sunglasses dammit?And get a girl with blue hair for Bulma,even a wig would do.

3. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Exactly,right hair color,hairdo's,and so on.And make Bulma look hot!

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

the race not matching the real character suprisingly doesn't bother me, i'm talking about goku. i'm not sure why it doesn't. but Bulma's character bothers me more, it's kind of funny but it's so untrue to the original idea.

5. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah I know dude.They completely freaked up the sotry 100%And I bet Chi-Chi is a high school crush,Goku never went to school!!!But he does in this movie.

6. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay seriously, who hasn't HEARD of Dragonball? I can understand if people haven't seen it, but if you at least haven't heard of it, you deserve to die. I loved this series so much! And from what I hear, they DO summon the dragon, but you never see him, just an outlining of him behind some clouds. And the alien he turns into is going to "supposedly" be 10 feet tall. When the original ape is like, 80 feet tall. Honestly, I think this movie is going to be a travesty. It is the epitomy of s***. I will, however, see it solely for the sake that I loved this series growing up and something inside me is compelling me to see it. Also, in Dragonball, Goku is like, 11 or 12. Maybe younger. Unless you're in the FAR later part of Dragonball(let's face it, it was long and every part of it was awesome.) Basically, I want to take a bat to each of their faces and puncture a hole through them.

7. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Well,they shouldn't f**k with DBZ,or any anime.Jeez.I was so pissed off when I found out about this movie.

8. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

What about when they turned Death Note into an anime?

9. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Well,I like the manga better,it's alot funnier than the anime.The anime is dark.And that's off topic.

10. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

I honestly think this looks like one of those weird kung fu movies that you only see in the theaters if you're really bored xD. It might be bad in comparison to the anime, but it doesn't look all that bad as a movie.

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'm putting the same thing I did on youtube.

They've ****ed this up, the characters are all wrong, the story is all wrong, the costumes are all wrong, even the dragonballs are all wrong. The worst thing is that kids who never saw the original DB animation are going to think this is the real story and that Goku was some **** as American *******.

12. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I think it's gonna be a good movie, but not as good as Iron Man or all those movies

13. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

If this is actual footage of it, I'm very disappointed because the characters look like nothing they are supposed to look compared to awesome cosplayers at Anime Expo and Comic Con that actually look like the anime characters. This is almost reminds me of that horrible Super Mario Brothers movie a long time ago. Those character were awful to except Mario and Luigi. They degraded Piccolo and he is my favorite character in Dragon Ball.

14. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

That movie would not ever compare to Iron Man or those other action movies.I'm serious.They skrewed up the story big time.

15. Ryuusuke_Raizaki Merlin's Housekeeper

One word to sum up what I think about this movie: Garbage. Pure 100% Grade A Garbage. Great Job Hollywood. Great Job.

16. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Umm...you know Japan made this right?

17. kingdofox9 Destiny Islands Resident

well i hate to admit it i have the manga and seen the anime and i think the dragon ball movie is going to be alittle decent (my opinion) the casting sucks though but when it comes to dvd well i might see it

18. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

They made a game based off of this movie and it's not even a good game.

19. kingdofox9 Destiny Islands Resident

well i've seen screen shots of it and i must say they're really bad.:nono:

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

The graphic are not bad I will admit but all I have to say it is nothing like the anime and thats what makes it suck soooooo bad

Also

source : http://dbthemovie.com/2009/02/08/akira-toriyama-comments-on-evolution/

I bet Akira Toriyama (the creator of DB and DBZ not GT) doesn't like it