Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku 2

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Hiro ✩, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I need help in DBZ: LoG 2 when you go to Gingertown to stop Cell. I really just need to know what level to be at to fight him without dying so fast and where to level up the quickest at this point in the game.

2. Kayate King's Apprentice

Well, I don't remember too awful much about this game, but I suggest just grinding Piccolo up around, probably (Sorry if what I'm saying makes no sense) where Dr. Gero and the like is fought.
    I never use Piccolo, so I only got him to a high enough level to actually take a few hits.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

umm, I haven't played the game in years, but what level are you at? And it helps to train at every area a bit before you continue.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'm at about level 26 right now so i dont know if im good. I played buu's fury first so this one is waaaaayyy harer than I thought

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yeah, Buu's fury is probably the simplest of all. In order of hardness, you just need to go backwards. I think you might want to train a little more if you're taking too much damage. There's the area you go with trunks or gohan and find Cell's mold or whatever. That's pretty good. But it's simple to dodge since all you do is keep moving. Don't stay too close unless you plan to whack him like crazy and other than that you can use an energy beam to keep his energy attacks away

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Ok, I have beaten Cell at level 31 and now I cant beat android 17 :P

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh, I remember having trouble with that for a while too. Really, if you're not a high enough level, you just need to make sure you've saved your Senzu beans