Completed: Don't Rain on my Parade [Duet Roulette] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Jayn

Sigh. Either today or tomorrow I'll launch the (500) miles song, then another Duet Roulette. Then I'll finalize the KHV Chorus Album stuff, which a number of actual participants didn't fill out a message for, shame shame. But extra thanks to those who did. Then we'll take a break.

Sorry for any mistakes.

[video=youtube;t8UOKSsjBhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8UOKSsjBhA&hd=1[/video]​

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

That was incredible! 8D I loved it so very much!

It was a fun video and great singing. I enjoyed dancing a bit in my chair to it. >w< Splendid job to all~! And wonderful video my dearest Jayn~
    A little bumpy in the first chorus but came out with a big bang. So much love to it <3 You all make a spectacular team.

3. Mish smiley day!

Wow. I can't believe you guys (Blayn and Maddie I think) held that last note for that long! Aha, I love it.

I forgot about sending messages for the album. D; is there still time?

4. Jayn

;P

Mhm! I'm accepting them until I post the album.

5. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

^Choral breathing for the win >.<

That turned out better than I thought on my part, we all blended together really nicely! Pretty damn awesome sounding, yay us!
    Great editing as usual Jayn, I was sure I was off-tempo at times but it really doesn't show here!

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Oh, what a great music! I had fun listening to this, you all did an excellent job. Keep up the wonderful work!

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Felt like good Ol showbiz energy Was in the song, which is really what you want to aim for with a song like this.
    Everyone put in a lot of effort and you could tell by what came out from the song, simply great to hear.

Maddie, I don't know if you got a new mic or not but you sounded remarkably clearer and better then ever. Great to hear you sing without those small technical problems!

8. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Still not sure who Blayn is, but pff he's pretty damn good.
    You were all pretty good. <3

9. Mish smiley day!

I just rewatched it and I stop at :39, you stop at :47 (when the video ends). Dayum girl. xD

imo, the second time the line 'I'll march my band out, I'll beat my drum' is sung is the best. Kudos to the guys! I'm a teensy bit disappointed at the way that the line 'Hey, Mr. Arnstein...' came out, I think we were all a little bit drowned out by the music.. and uh, who exactly is Blayn? xD I feel like he's Jayn's long-lost twin or something - only due to the similarities in their names. hurr

All in all, I'm happy with the end result and I hope I get the opportunity to be in another Duet Roulette soon. c:

10. Jayn

Yeah, I think the compression overly-compressed some parts but everything sounds different in my headphones, sorry. :'c

Blayn is me.
    Nobody believed me when I had my gender as male on KHV.
    But alas. v:

11. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Don't tell anyone, but I sneaked in breath between 'pa' and 'rade' >.< I've been able to do it properly before, but I was still a little sick/tired when I recorded the lines.
    Totally agree with the rest of your post too, btw 8D

Aww, thanks ^.^ I think I just simply didn't try to eat the mic this time xD And I didn't fiddle with the volume stuff at all, so maybe that was it.

12. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Heh, that turned out well. I'm still slightly ticked off that I couldn't hold that last note when I recorded it, even though I can actually do it T__T. Good going BlJayn and Maddie for holding it though xD

And Jayn, when you told me you sounded the opposite of your gender when you sing in a lower octave, I did NOT expect this :p

13. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Wait what? I feel so confused. You're Blayn!? O_O
    It's like a plot twist in a musical or something lol. But yeah great job I thought that was a totally different person who infiltrated the Chorus from somewhere else.

Anyways great job people! Last part was just awesome, not sure if I can hold a note that long. Probably could though it'll take a couple of practice runs.

14. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

wow,i like it
    it's really great

great jobs everyone