Don't know what to do on KHV anymore.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T A F F Y シ, Oct 5, 2012.

1. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

I mean I love it here and all but when problems in my life come about and destroy my time on the internet for many months, this is why I disappear most of the time. I tend to drop by on KHV but have no one to talk to my problems to.
    I just have no one to talk to on here a place where I really was introduced to the forum world many years ago.
    I feel I am not wanted here as well so I am sadly stopping with posting my art work on the traditional art forum because that is not why I come on here only to post my art. I wanna meet more people on KHV and get to talk to about my problems in life.
    I mean I think some of my friends might have forgotten or left me for some strange reason. I always want to talk and message alot! send lots of love as well.
    I don't know what to do, I don't want to leave KHV at all but what reason is there to stay if you have no friends to talk to anymore... I'm actually scared to go back and talk to them .. they might think I'm some person that goes and comes only when I want help. But that's not the point!
    Damn, I'm bragging alot about it huh.. God I don't even know if this is the right place to put my thoughts! I was never to angry or concerned before in my life .. but I guess internet friends are special in my heart.
    I'm in a stage in my life where I can choose to live outside in the real world but I would rather choose KHV instead since I feel more myself on the internet.
    Please help. I don't know what help I want ... mentally I guess... I just find my life ****ed up without people to talk to about .. personally.
    Taffy has really gone overboard!

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Hmmm, I'm not really good with giving advice, but try to post more often in other sections, like the spam zone, the playground, or even in the movies/gaming sections. And if you haven't already, try joining an rp. You'll get to know more people that way.

3. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

The problem is actually I don't know how to do those stuff correctly .. either I will turn out to be a total idiot infront of everyone .. or just be ignored like last time. I kind of feel this place is like my ****** class where people ignore me for no reason.

Don't get the wrong Idea .. I am a very happy and cheerful person to talk to in real life got no problem with that. I just can't seem to do it right online .. don't know the rules or something. They just leave me in the end although we can always talk just after a click .. is how I see it.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Well, there isn't really any correct way of posting in the movies/gaming sections. You'd simply state your thoughts/opinions. Spam zone, well, people post some of the craziest things there, so don't worry about being an idiot in front of everyone. Each playground thread has its own rules, so be sure to check those out. And for rp's, take it from me, months ago, I had absolutely no idea how to rp. But after doing it for some time, I got the hang of it (and it was a lot of fun as well). Try checking out some rp's that may interest you.

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

TAFFY BBY NOOOOOO

Gurl I enjoy talking to you loads. :C I know we haven't been friends for long, but my PM bx/Msn/Skype/etc. is always open for anyone to message if they need help. ;----;

As for posting, it is pretty scary. I remember coming back after being gone for practcally the whole summer and feeling way out of place. I'd recommend taking baby steps first: find a thread or two every couple of days and post in them, then make your own thread about whatever (we've even had a thread on foot cheese so anything's game). Pretty much, you have to ease yourself into things rather than look at it from a rather large scope.

It's cliche, but just be yourself Taffs. Friends do come and go, but you'll find ones who stick if you believe in yourself and just do what feels right. Even if a thread you make doesn't get too many replies right away, you just need to put yourself out there and people will come. And you know I am down for the TAFFY-PLUMS HANGS any day. <:

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Taffy mon pauvre bébé. ;;
    I understand how y'feel, it gets to all of us really. Myself included.

I DUN IGNORE YE! In fact, I swell up with joy when I see your username online. I guess not talking is also my fault, as I oft' feel that I'm being "that annoying popular guy who wants to be friends with everyone", and I tend to just wait and see if a conversation starts up naturally without being seeming persistent. I enjoy our convos, very sweet like ye madam.

AND YOUR ART OMGOMGOMG. I luff it. Again I believe I am to blame there, I haven't critiqued art in a long time, as I've grown lazy as of late in regards to taking time on my posts. It has nothing to do with the subject I am responding to though. I browse that section often and I usually do see all of the art you and others do and appreciate it.

Please don't leave. I know it may not seem like much, but you're an important member to me.

7. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Like others have said already, you aren't alone when it comes to feeling like this. It's a pretty common thing.

I suggest trying to participate in the community more. For example, we have the KHV Musical and while it's only in the plotting stage at the moment, I'm sure everybody would love to have your art included in the project(it's beautiful :'D) or you could even help with the plotting and various other stages of the project as well if you wanted to. There are also other events around the forum such as the KHV Chorus and Karaoke that you could participate in. A lot of people are self-conscious about their singing, I know I am, but it's a very fun event to participate in and we're never mean to each other.

By the way we have a huge Skype chat where a lot of members of the community just hang out, chill and talk with each other. If you want, we could always invite you. Don't worry. We don't bite...well...most of us don't. >_>;

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I think i've seen ya about, but I don't really know you.

Still, don't be discouraged, post often and more, the way it goes but it works in a while and not immediate. And you wanna just chit chat i'm open for ya when I can. Just throw yourself out there and be nice and we'll welcome you with open arms.

9. Misty gimme kiss

This, most definitely. I know that back when you were real active the way to meet people was to get involved in something; most of the video editors were friends with each other, the artists with each other, and so on. These days, we run a lot of projects where you can collaborate with the community and meet new people. You're so talented Taffy, you'd be a huge asset to any of these projects and I'm sure you would get to know a bunch of people.

As for being afraid of messing up, everyone is and everyone does. The first topic I ever made on KH-Vids was locked because it was vague and weird; Sara told me not to post something like it ever again. But you learn from that and you learn the ropes after a while.

And on socializing, well, you can spend a lot of time hoping people talk to you or you can talk to them yourself. If you have friends who are still active, message them! it can't hurt. If you're no longer friends material you'll find that out and move onto a new group. It comes with time.

But welcome back Taffy. <3

10. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

Lets be friends then? I don't have to many people to talk to either on kh. It doesn't seem as friendly as it used to.... I'm open to be your friend if you need me. I prefer to chat with friends more then posting anyway. And if your an artist your already in the family. Us art dorks need to stick together!

11. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

Spam zone is a scary place actually.
    Can't seem to understand it yet.
    Can you recommend for me an rp's? wait rp stands for Role Play if I am correct? Where can I find them, in the role play section? :P
    THANK YOU BTW YOUR ARE GREAT FOR HELPING ME!! :3

\

MR PLUMS!

I really like chatting to you to but its takes long for you to answer .. so maybe skype would be better since I wanna talk to you .. quicker :P ah this is embarrassing!

Wise words indeed .. I will take that into consideration after obtained some courage and ease myself (anger side mostly) v_v'

I never thought internet friends would be the same as the real life ones but at least that's something new I have learnt.
    THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE AND HELP *cryin* \o/
    I'M GLAD TO HAVE YOUR FRIENDSHIP MR PLUMS!
    LET US ALWAYS HANG OUT FOREVER K?

Llave ce que le chouchou <3
    I don't think you need to put yourself at fault .. I need to be more active and talk more to you. I need to start the conversation! Sorry! I gotta keep our string strong and attached.
    AND YOU ARE NEVER THAT ANNOYING POPULAR GUY WHO WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE.. DON'T THINK LIKE THAT. I WILL BE SAD!
    Just having you say that you love my art will allow me to continue posting .. to update you. No need for critique .. I just wanted to stop posting my art here cuz I don't want my art to show who I am on here only.
    I WILL NOT LEAVE after reading what you wrote I think I WILL NEVER LEAVE NOW!

Je vous remercie beaucoup pour vos conseils!! V-V
    <3

Wow, is something like this going on! I will definitely love to join!
    aahh thank you! =^^=/
    I love to help out with events so I will definitely find them .. I think its in the home page.
    haha singing .. i know i suck but I wanna give it a go!

Skype chat! I want to join! haha if they bite I will .. since skype is a bit of a quick answer chat place so I feel more like myself. My skype is Taffyvib.
    Thank you Halcyon for your help <3 Really made me happy!

I would like to get to know you! Its always a pleasure to meet new friends!

I will not be discouraged anymore, thank you!
    ahaha I will still need a bit more understanding of this world before throwing myself out there but I will try.
    I will follow you now, Peace and war.
    Nice to meet you! :3

MISTY!
    WOW HELLO THERE!

I would love to join these projects, for the fun and to meet people. Yes, always will squeeze some time to work on them!
    AH thank you so much for the compliment you are also very talented in graphics! love your displays pictures all the time! <3
    True, learning is from your mistakes and others.
    I will keep my active friends close always!
    Thank you for your post Misty, really put a smile on my face.
    Your an amazing and inspiring person, you know that right?

We are now friends DOC.
    Nice to meet you.
    I am always here to talk about your problems and concerns!
    ARTIST BUDDIES FTW WAHOOO :D

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Yes, I would assume role plays can be found in the role play section:D
    The rp I'm part of is called 'Crossover Sagas'. Check it out if you wish.
    And your welcome!:)