Digital Art don't call it a comeback

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by ShibuyaGato, Jan 8, 2017.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

because i literally made this on a whim who knows if i'll go back to making sigs
    i wasn't great at it before and the only difference now is that i'm taking full advantage of the liquify tool lol

sora.png

2. Yozora Archer

In my opinion, the best works of art, are the simplest ones.

And this sig may be simple, but I ****ing dig what you did to it. I literally want to lick my ****ing screen and savour that sig you made, my girl.

The background and render of Goku compliment each other quite well in harmony.

IT'S SO SIMPLE BUT SO GOOD.

You could say it's

simple and not dirty

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

got the itch for graphics and i wanted to make a thing for my Overwatch main

also wanted to try out typography and brightness but i'm kinda disappointed with how the text turned out in the second version
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

so Persona 5 exists and i love it so far

felt the need to find good renders of my boy, and after a few tweaks to a great one some icons were born (along with an iPhone wallpaper i WILL be using)

four major variants are inside with some minor color/contrast tweaks within those four variants

ryuji 1.png ryuji 2.png ryuji 3.png ryuji 4.png ryuji 5.png ryuji 6.png ryuji 7.png ryuji 8.png ryuji 9.png ryuji 10.png ryuji 11.png ryuji 12.png

ryuji p5 set.png

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

gotten an art bug lately and made a few KHUx medal wallpapers
    enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

made some phone wallpapers of KH3 Sora and all his variants so far just for the hell of it (mostly bc i wanted new wallpapers) so enjoy them with and without phone filters

the first one of vanilla KH3 Sora was slightly edited just cause he was hitting the iPhone time/date before

kh3 sora vanilla.png kh3 sora vanilla v2.png kh3 sora guard.png kh3 sora monster.png kh3 sora toy.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Can I call it a comeback? Love the wallpapers though, they look great. It would be uh *cough* totally cool if ya did P5 phone wallpapers *cough*.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Check the post above the KH wallpapers for a Ryuji one

And I may make some when more Dancing Star Night renders/news come out. The right mood has to hit or the wallpapers won't be great lol.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

drew a couple Tony Starks in Photoshop cause of the new Infinity War trailer drop (and also cause the pen tool and a screenshot as reference are hella useful) so i have a new icon that i'm posting here in case i change it in like three days

square icon.png
    circle icon.png

only difference is that one is centered and the other is more to the right

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

got bored and made a pair of tumblr style graphics for two of our Guardians of Light. i'm seriously thinking about doing a set once better renders of all the (confirmed) lights and darknesses start coming out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Doukuro Chaser

all of your graphics are so smooth and nice. eye catching and pleasing to look at, a+ focal point work

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

been making A LOT of icons for twitter dot com and i figure i'll dump them here

subject matter varies a lot, so some KH, some JoJo, and a sprinkle of Joker
    joker default with text.png joker default without text.png joker red.png blue sora kh3.png sora cutie 1.png sora cutie 2.png jotaro face 2.png jotaro face.png jotaro yare.png jump force jotaro.png koichi AAAAAAAAAAAA 1.png koichi AAAAAAAAAAAA 2.png koichi AAAAAAAAAAAA 3.png lea darkness 2.png sad sparkle roxas 1.png sad sparkle roxas 2.png kh1 sora run.png