Dog Burned Alive

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by NarutoSuperKubii, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Spike H E R O

I've seen more than a handful of mankind's capacity for cruelty towarsds itself over the internet, so I'm not surprised by things like this anymore. I just hate that these sorts of things have to happen to the most innocent of creatures, too.

2. AMRES Destiny Islands Resident

Sometimes, I wonder if people actually enjoy doing this. It's stupid; it's sad; it's pathetic.

Animal cruelty. Really?

This.

3. Fishes Brigade Merlin's Housekeeper

WTF

Its things like this that make me lose faith in humanity. It just completely boggles my mind that someone could be psychopathic enough to hurt a living creature. I'm at a complete loss for words for the lack of compassion in the world.

On the other hand, I'm glad they were able to save the dog.

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I hate to break this to you but there are people worse than this. I am not justifying what happened here but I am simply saying there are people who have and will do worse.

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

For example, there are people who get burned alive. This is sort of what I wanted to point out in the Animal cruelty vs Human cruelty debate section.
    But yes, there's no excuse for this, but people have to stop reacting like it's the world's worst action, while they barely react to the death of a person. It doesn't matter if the dog is defenseless or not.

6. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Sorry, but I can see why the police aren't doing anything. Animal abuse is everywhere on the internet, I've seen my share of it. Even when they have a perfectly good picture of the person that did it, it's just too hard to track them. They do catch their share of abusers though, like that guy who threw the dog off that bridge and those kids that put a cat in a cage and burned it alive.
    Point is, they aren't going to catch every abuser out there that puts a video on the internet. Though I want to be clear I don't support animal abuse.