Dog Burned Alive

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by NarutoSuperKubii, Aug 17, 2011.

1. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Not sure if this is the right section or not but I wanted to post this cause I saw this Youtube Commentators posting a link to this video saying that it is wrong to do this to anything and I totally agree. I do not understand why any human would do this, and worst of all I heard the Cops aren't doing anything about this. It really makes me mad and sad, mad for the reason of cruelty to an animal. Being sad because I had to loose a dog and I had no choice, but these kids made the choice to do this. I want to see what you KHV think about this.

[video=youtube;f97YUPjtOW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f97YUPjtOW8[/video]

My best translation
    Dog burned in this video you can see the recovery of Burne so far ... discover and disclose this video .... Wow with the Burne the most beloved dog in the world!!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's a miracle he survived, and I'm glad he did.

What kind of burn was it, though?

Not trying to sound rude, but was it human-intentional or something like a house fire and it was trapped inside?

3. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Well, this was the video of after it happened.

This is the guy who I saw the video from:

[video=youtube;J1o9G1mMcB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1o9G1mMcB0[/video]

He stated that the Kids did it as a joke.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Wow, those kids must have had some dumb parents, then, if they thought that setting a dog on fire was funny.

5. Rhiscx Banned

Pardon my english, but what kind of sick ******** thinks a a funny idea to burn a dog!? Look I'm a cat guy, but if ever saw that son of a ***** I think I'd have to burn his ***!!!!!

This will probably be removed, but really, why would someone even post this ****!?

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

wtf.

You don't burn a dog like that. It's an innocent being, and it did absolutely nothing wrong. Whoever these kids are, I hope that they're at leas getting some time in a juvenile delinquent facility and/or have the dog taken away from them. That's not just poor raising of a dog, but an overall lack of moral and sympathy fr other living creatures.

7. Yozora Archer

Man, that poor dog. I feel so sad for it. I want to hug that dog.

Anyway, I wonder if this is the same dog in that video I watched on the internet some days ago. Yes, a video of some dudes burning a dog alive.

8. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

^This I don't know why someone would do this it just not in the human nature.

9. Kayate King's Apprentice

Wow...How can kids do this...for fun? It's just so cruel to do this to another living being.
    It literally brings me to tears to know that there are people like this.
    This...I...How, (Excuse me,) ****ing funny. Haha-****ing-hah. We've burned an innocent dog, nearly killing it, and I may go to jail soon, I'm such a comedian.
    Makes me sick...

10. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

Those kids are obviously psychopathic. No human being could possibly do that if they still have a conscience.
    Obviously those kids have none if they think that burning a dog is funny.

11. Tienewman Like A Boss

****ing people are more animal than most animals

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Someone give me the family's address, because maybe they should see what it's like to be burned alive.
    Not that I'd actually do it, but it's certainly one of the ideas that comes to my mind, because that isn't funny. You don't burn a dog, cat, or anything alive just for fun. What the hell is wrong with those kids? Ugh, man, this is one of those things that really gets me going. That family should seriously either put the kids in Juvie or something just so they understand they shouldn't do that. Agh, someone just give a plane ticket, this is too much

13. Hell-Sing Merlin's Housekeeper

I say give the dog a lighter/Gas and let it burn them.

Not that it would matter to the dog; it isn't sentient of course. But it's poetic irony. I wonder, if the concept of hell in inferno is true, what level would they(kids) go to, and what would the punishment be?

Anyway, that's plain horrible. People like that will soon start burning people, after they start with Animals. At least the dog lived.

14. Daxa~ #stalker

Wow. Theyre really loving caring kids arent they.
    But really. Wtf.
    I dont like dogs,but even I wouldnt burn one alive.
    And espiecally not "as a joke".
    Sick,sick people.

15. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

These kids are f***ing insane.
    They have absolutely no moral conscience, no care for animals, and an overall lack of caring.

16. Deathmaster Forse Moogle Assistant

Honestly, after i've seen two kids use a toilet paper roll to set some other kid's leg on fire and get severely scolded and punished in public and then seen two other kids try the same ****ing thing the next morning (only replacing 'paper' with 'alcohol'), I'm not really surprised by this.

I've pretty much lost my faith in the youth of today ages ago.

17. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I feel sorry for the kids
    They're obviously mentally ill in some way or form.
    Their parents or guardian should seek help for them immediately.

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I think this is horrible and I have no idea what crossed those kids minds as they did it, but I'm gonig to guess they either hated the dog with a passion or were experimenting with fire. Either way it's just disgraceful.

The bright side is that the dog is alive and looks happyish as it recovers, it's in a better place now (and I'm not on about heaven xD)

19. Xamri Merlin's Housekeeper

I may be more of a meat eater but I still adore animals so this makes me sad. At first I thought it was a pitbull until I got a better look. Honestly, a pitbull would have made me sadder but this still makes me angry and sad at the same time. Dogs may be able to defend themselves better then most pets but in the end they still depend on us in return for their blind love and seeing any animal abused...i-it makes me wonder if the owner was not right in the head! To be able to process it was suffering and still continue! Here's hoping it finds a great home.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This is so sick and disgusting.

I have a three year old dog who is scared of her own shadow and can't live without me and my family. If we scold her, she'll be desperately trying to get us to love her again. I don't know if this was their dog or not, but it makes me want to gag. When I first saw this title, I only thought of Angel (my dog).

I'm glad because he survived, but sad because it'll be a long and painful recovery, plus he'll never FULLY recover from this.