Kingdom Hearts Does anyone think it's odd...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Sara, May 21, 2013.

1. Sara Tea Drinker

Does anyone think it's odd that Donald and Goofy had no idea what Mickey meant by "key" in his letter when Mickey has a keyblade himself?

I mean, when they meet Sora in Traverse Town and talk about the keyblade, they seem to be reacting as if this is the first time they've ever heard of it when their king has a keyblade himself. Does that mean he never showed it to those two before?

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I think they knew what the Keyblade was. I think the "key" he mentioned is the person who wields the Keyblade. They don't know who wields it, so that was the whole search.

And it could've just been code, in case the letter ever fell into the wrong hands.

3. Shift Chaser

Yen Sid redecorated.

Seriously now, they didn't know the course the series would take from there, so it's normal there are inconsistences around. I personally choose to believe they just didn't know how that particular Keyblade looked.

But for the record, yeah, they should know it by all means, since they were there when Mickey was taking the exam to be a master, and they saw when Yen Sid let him keep the Keyblade.

4. Sara Tea Drinker

My first initial reaction to your post was: But it's the same as Mickey's. Then I realized that you're right, they wouldn't have known it would've looked like that. You have a point about it still being new, maybe they also wanted to leave it out until Sora actually got the keyblade and explained the concept of it also. My mom had no clue about it until that scene at least.