Does anyone hate....

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Falling Star, Apr 4, 2008.

?

Do you hate Miley Cyrus?

1. Yes! I wish she would die!

36 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. No! Im a big fan of her and her music!

8 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. I dont like her or hate her...

34 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. never heard of her

7 vote(s)
    8.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

I really didn't think the photos were bad of her and they were tasteful. I really am not sure why everyone is so worked up over it. Yes, she's 15 but fifteen year old girls pose for stuff and she was covered up. So what if her shoulders showed? People get worked up over the simplest of things sometimes and really they are just pictures of a young woman growing up. She's 15. Not 12.

This is not to say I 'like' Miley Cyrus's music etc. I find it bland, kiddish and well, just not my sort of thing. I can't relate to it in any way. I've seen some of her videos on yahoo music and it's not 'bad' but at the same time, it's just the typical stuff that is put out for kids to listen to that parents will find appropriate enough. I don't hate Miley Cyrus even if I don't like the show at all or appreciate her music. I can see she has some talent but I just ponder what's going to happen when she's too young to be a Disney kid anymore. Her dad is in music too and knows things so maybe she won't be the next Britney case...or maybe he'll encourage it.

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

3. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly the pictures are not bad, but i got a little weirded out when Miley's head was like REALLY close to her dads junk

I disagree with that he only made one song that made it to fame and his 'famous hair' carried him into some soap operas

4. Tpk123898 Twilight Town Denizen

I for one dont like that girl at all.
    I dont know why I just have a grudge aginst her...shes a...(you get the picture)

5. Tootsie coquí

Actually no,I don't hate her because I really don't know her oviously.

You people have to admit the beat of her music is sticky :l Disney actresses are getting out of control at this moment ( Vannesa and Tisdale).

She's a Disney icon,she's representing Disney in other words and for that she can't be exposing herself like that :l

6. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

I don't hate her...and I don't dislike her too...
    C'mon guys...Why say those things? You don't even know her!
    Just because she's famous and everything else it doesn't mean that she's not like you! She's human like us...
    I bet that if she wasn't famous and you saw her on the streets you wouldn't think all those things about her would you?
    Listen...She's just another girl like the others...but she has fame...that's the only different thing about it...
    She's human;
    We're Human;
    She has feelings;
    We have feelings.

Sorry about this :oops:

7. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Well I don't like her alot nor' hate her. But I wish- nevermind I forgot :(

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Nex i agree with you.What gives any of us the right to judge her when we haven't personally met her.Evevryone is talking about when shes old enough she going to do Playboy but it's her decision and no one has the right to judge her on that.I mean come on, half of you are going on as if if she's the devils incarnate.You dont know her so you're all not allowed to judge.

9. Daenerys Targaryen ok

she is over played, affected and has a huge head she thinks shes the best..but the way shes going she might just get wasted some where with her gross boyfriend and some playboy agent =P [ playboy agent is someone who is hooking her up for a mag i suppose but i dont have first hand experience so im not sure =P]

10. Malurxia_of_norway Moogle Assistant

she sings like minnie mouse on helium

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

No Offence but shes got as much right to do that playboy thing if she wants.Your talking about her as if you know her when you actually haven't met her.It would be different if you'd actually met her.Any way all those pictures that are on the internet.I think she should be allowed do that because they're her pictures and she can do what she wants.I've seen worse stuff on Bebo,Facebook and My space.

12. len Gummi Ship Junkie

i really don't care much about her but i know some of my classmates who loves her they keep saying
    "did you know what miley did "and i'll be like no and there it goes "ZOMG you don't ..."
    and they'd tell me all about her career and stuff and i'd say "i said i don't know what she did but i know her daaa" and they would completly ignore me and continue "3

13. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

She's a good singer, but an idiot for doing those photos for rolling stone. It totally ruined a bit of her 'image'.

14. ~Namine_Hearts~ Gummi Ship Junkie

For her new movie they were shooting at my school for like, 2 days

everyone went crazy...but i dont see why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.