Does anyone hate....

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Falling Star, Apr 4, 2008.

?

Do you hate Miley Cyrus?

1. Yes! I wish she would die!

36 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. No! Im a big fan of her and her music!

8 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. I dont like her or hate her...

34 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. never heard of her

7 vote(s)
    8.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Saying Hannah Montana sucks is like calling the sky blue.

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any Disney Channel Stars should get the most horrible punishment
    except Raven Symone she actually did not start with the channel she was Rudy from Cosby show

but oh god her real name aint even Miley she just had it legally changed from Destiny >->
    and they act like her dad was the most famous hunk of cheese on this planet but all he was,was a one hit wonder and OH GOD of course she is going rock

and then the Jonas Brothers when they made Kids of Future hummm cough*kidsofamerica*coughcough
    then SOS is on the normal radio stations....

there are kids who start the good way like Dakota Fanning or Anna Sophia Robb
    or the bad way Disney

3. Dove Syndrome Traverse Town Homebody

I don't like her or hate her.
    To me she's just another dull, boring celebrity who will someday reach thier downfall to reality from thier ignorance and idiocy of the real world, that they are not god and they are human just like the rest of us.

4. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, I've heard of her. In my country, she does show up in the show Hannah Montana, but I don't watch th TV often. ^^'

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Same. She's nothin' special, but there's nothin' really wrong with her.

And sayin' she should die is a wee bitty cruel.

6. Luka Deafening silence

i agree =/
    same with High school musical o.o
    *waits to get flamed*

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Nah, people how would flame you for likin' HSM aren't very open minded. It's your own personal preferance. ^^

As for HSM, meh. Folk say the actors should die, but they were just doin' their jobs.

8. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Well, I can't say I hate her. Though I don't find her that interesting either. I agree, she's nothing special. Though I guess she's ok..... or maybe a little bit lower than ok... yeah.

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I Think that she's cute no matter what you all say.

10. The Notorious AJM Destiny Islands Resident

Pixar has corrupted and perverted the once-blissful splendor that was Disney. But I barely watch the Disney Channel anyway so I don't give a damn.

11. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Does anyone here even know what the hell their talking about?!

Ok, what the hell am I saying? You'll all just blissfully ignore facts and say, "OOOH! MEEE! I DO!!"

Come on, seriously, Does either Spears have Billy Ray Cyrus for a parent? We all know the answer so don't get smart. Even if, however unlikely, Miley Cyrus does "stray off the beaten path", Billy Cyrus will be there like a legless horse in a barn.

And plus, "a no-talent white girl with a skanky voice and no singing ability who should parishes in the firey pits of hell/should perish in the firey pits of the poporazzi", is what I've just about summed up from the sin and immatuirty infestating this topic.

Like it or not, Miley can sing, "ya'll". I used to date a girl who likes her music and I really like the show on Disney Channel myself. Jackson is basically a Tennesse version of myself I think. I'll just go off and do voices to "intimidate" just for a laugh.

But seriously, I wouldn't expect people who don't understand what it means to be human is like. I know I have a pretty hard time when thoughts of "Us", "People", the dreaded "National En-queer-erer", cloud the mind to think that celebrities are not infact people whofor the only reason we actually know who the hell they are, is that they spent months, some years, working to earn up money to get auditions, then going to a talent ageceny where many would turn them down for a kid who can play "Yankee Doodle-Dandy on the noseflute. Then they'd have to invest even more mollah to get an agent, (If they don't have good connections) to get a non-speaking role in a B-List movie, and then try and live in a town that's far from "tinsel".

When you have acting talent, or you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth (e.g......who can I think of....hmmmm....Oh yes, MILEY CYRUS FOR ONE!), you think they'll be let to settle with a burger nuker at Burger King? I don't know, Billy Ray might have considered that maybe, come on, everybody loves Burger King.

And let's ponder for a moment: Why do you hate Miley so much, eh? Was that not a sort of "requirement" or "favor" that was asked of the topic starter? Alot of the time, when you say she's not pretty enough to be a good actress, or you say she can't sing, or she doesn't have sex appeal like Jessica Alba, or you say you'd like to work at Burger King, what thell is wrong with Burger King, chances are...you might just lack there yourself.

And ANOTHER THING I..........can't come up with another thing to say about this actually...Ms. Cyrus now owes me 7,000 dollars in legal fees as her lawyer, so don't mind me.

XD

BamaSebastianDoesNotDisaggreWithAnyPostsPriorOrAfterHis.HeIsAGood,GodLovingPerson who'sReputationShouldBeShownMasterfulMercy. BamaSebastianIsNotActuallyMileyCyrus'sLawyerAndInsteadIsProtectingAnotherPersonWhoCanNotDefendHerselfSimplyBecauseStarsHaveNextToNoFreeLifeOutsideTheClubsAndBarsTheyAreToldToGoToByThey'reRepsSoThatThePoporazziTrapTheySetCanBeSprungAndThePicturesEdited.

View attachment GWB Support.wav

12. Luka Deafening silence

wait someone in here something against suite life ? DDDDDDDDDDDD:
    meh HM can be quite funny actually o.o
    but i agree it is a bit silly at times <<
    and heh stop saying Miley is supposed to die
    just because she makes a tv show you don't like doesn't mean she's supposed to die o.o
    i don't wish anyone death and seriously none of you guys know Miley Cyrus personally

13. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I don't wish she would DIE, but I wish that she'd stop putting out music and save our ears from bleeding. :xp:

14. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

OH shut the fuck up every single one of you, this is pathetic as hell. Firstly the lot of you probably can not sing, dance, or act any better than her. So what she sings music you don't like so you want her to go die, how fucking immature are you people. No one here is forced to listen to it, or held against their will to watch the show. Its not like she is going out being a terrible person. Fuck, atleast savor what it can, cause honestly for you people complaining about your little sisters having Miley Cyrus posters up, which would you rather have her or Paris Hilton. I mean come on, at least she is put out there to be a better role model for kids than most other singers out there now.

And quite frankly I am going to make a point that soush made a while ago when it came to HSM. She is contracted by Disney which for the most part makes her music disney music, the same kind of music you see in various Disney cartoons and movies. The reason that it is not the same to you guys is because it is an actual person to the voice, its not a character its a person get over your "Look at me I am different" moment here, because just cause you hate Miley Cyrus doesn't make you special or unique.

And on an ending note, most people on this forum are not in the demographic age area that the shows producers are trying to reach so quit.

15. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Ummmm, wow, way to show restraint. :P

Teasin', but you're completely right.

16. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Hmm, I dunno. Extorting money from little girls for concert tickets doesn't seem very nice to me...even if it IS their parents who end up paying it.

That being said, I agree with the majority of what you said. Wishing death on someone you don't like is rather immature to say the least. I don't like Cyrus because she is just another wannabe somebody, and dude seriously I know I am not the only other person out there who doesn't so it's not like I'm "trying" to be unique. I just don't particularly care for her "talent".

17. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Sptfire, not everybody here is immature...I can name one person who didn't stangle the point Miley Cyrus sucks, which she doesn't:

ME!

Did anybody else even read my arguement or did you not find enough justice in it with feeble human minds!

I mean...just minds....like mine....which is also human....because I am human.....where the moose are....

XD

Betcha can never guess where I got that last piece from "where the moose are". XP

18. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I would put more consideration into it, but I just don't have the heart mostly cause I am way to lazy, I don't care, and I enjoy generalizing. Stop taking the **** I say as a personal attack, quite frankly if you defended her or anyone else did then use the common sense that you were given or have figured out with that 'just mind' of yours and get over it. Obvious if they are defending her I am not attacking them, thats just common logic.

I don't see anyone complaining about bands doing the same things with their music.

19. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Well...other bands don't charge those insane prices & they aren't ok with the fact that they are ripping their fans off. Wasn't it tickets to HER show that were in the thousands? That is just...ridiculous.

Dude, you're right as a general rule. I was just saying that she isn't a [perfect] role model. No one is perfect of course, but I mean she *could* be better. She is fairly respectable at least, I'll give her that.

20. Luka Deafening silence

i think i agree with you for once ö.ö

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.