Do 'you' write books?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Dmaster, Dec 19, 2007.

?

Are you writing a book?

1. yes

95 vote(s)
    79.8%
  2. no

24 vote(s)
    20.2%
  1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

At the current moment, yes I am. I'm still working on it and i'm 107 pages into writing it (in my composition book), and still not done writing the story. The title for it is "Within Darkness" (took forever to come up with a title). Right now, i've typed up the first two chapters and are showing them to close friends. I actually want it to be a series.

Summary:
    Mike Warro moves to a new town and meets a girl. Sadly, she doesn't like dating but feels different around our hero. On his seventeenth birthday, he's other side awakens; a werewolf. Now he has to face vampires, succubuses, and his own kind.

It's my own spin on werewolf vs vampire; making vampires not sparkle and evil, pure evil.

2. Cyanide King's Apprentice

I used to write a lot when I was younger, but nowadays I don't really feel like it anymore, I have to be in a very specific mood in order to write.

Even back when I did write, my specialty was short stories, nothing Harry Potter sized or anything.

3. scarred_heart634 Traverse Town Homebody

I try and write sometimes but I usually end up not being creative enough or just to busy.

4. Saxibelle Moogle Assistant

I do the same thing it's gets too hard too finish though I would like too but I just can't...

5. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I do like to write things but I have never finished the smaller projects....

6. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I've actually written a rough draft to a very epic Batman comic. And right now I'm attempting to take on a fantasy trilogy.

7. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

yes,... but for now i'm posting it here on khv, one entry at a time. O_O

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

i'm writing a story.
    my frnd keeps saying it's gunna b really famous one day bc i got it the same way stephenie meyer got twilight.
    -thru a dream-
    but anyways, i've got three complete chapters done and due to school i haven't wrote anything new to it in awhile but i'm not going to give up bc once i flip open my notebook a world of ideas come for it.
    if anyone wants 2 check it out i have it in the original works forum.