Do 'you' write books?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Dmaster, Dec 19, 2007.

?

Are you writing a book?

1. yes

95 vote(s)
    79.8%
  2. no

24 vote(s)
    20.2%
  1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Yeah. I have just thought of the entire summary for the first book. I am currently working on it.

2. Xaale Sylph of Hope

*nods* yesh, I plan on being an author. I post a lot of stories in the Creativity Corner, and a bunch of them have died. I admit, some of them were very popular, which goes for Kingdom Hearts Death Note. I have the next chapter but it's in my dad's computer, and I'm at my mom's all week. I also have the next chapter for the tournament.

Besides these small fanfics on kh-vids.net, I am working on a novel called Stonecast. I have the whole plot set down, and I am planning on writing it out. I also plan for a sequal, but I have no reason why yet. You take things as life comes at you, 'cause anything in your story can change.

3. Blademaster Mai'kel Hollow Bastion Committee

I've tried.

And failed.

I can usually right a chapter or two, but then my creativity goes askew.

4. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I prefer the reviewing end of things, because analysis is easier than creation. I'm not an author, I write short things, often times I realize my immaturity as a writer when I go off on impossible tangents leaving a path of ruin in my wake. I can write an essay, a research paper, and some would say a review, but a story, probably not.

5. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I write books, publish them in Holland and luvin' it :)
    No seriously, I have published like 5 books or something, and get paid for it too :O Thank god my uncle owns teh place <3
    But I don't do it for teh money, I just like it alot, and it's the only way (together with drawing) for my fantasy to get out of my mind.. If I don't write or draw, I'll go crazy.. o.o
    Oh, I write Horror and Fantasy stories..

6. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I'm in the process of writing what seems to be a novel, but I doubt I'll have it published. I have been posting chapters on fanfiction.net for I have almost 2 notebooks full of content.

7. Emma Wemma Traverse Town Homebody

No, but i love to read them!!!

8. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes.
    Sadly, I haven't written in my composition book for months.
    But I might post it sometime.

9. Destined Working for WDW

I've written a number of short stories and currently have The Destined Trilogy slowly working its way to completion.

10. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I am in the process of writing a book, and have been for about a year now. I'm pretty proud of myself, actually -- I'm on chapter nine and at almost 60,000 words. In fact, I should probably be writing right now...my characters like to bug me about it rathre frequently...and they won't shut up. ^_^

11. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah! i write. i hope to become an author some day. I am entered in a book contest and if i win, it will go into stores!!! XD

12. The Fuk? Dead

I used to when I was 12. I wrote about my life. They made very good "books".

13. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes. I write frequently, and was writing a book some time ago, though most of my projects have stopped. I usually have a book planned from start to finish with fine details, but never get around to writing it in entirety. I've gone more into game development (including storywriting) now.

I still do a large number of fanfictions, mostly requested from friends. I barely ever write for myself unless it is poetry.

14. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Me and my friend are working on a book called Hunter right now. We're on chapter 11 O-o
    It's long xD
    We're thinking it's gonna end up to be about 30 something chapters :]
    And we're actually trying to get it published :]

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I write stories in my head. Seriously. Its more of like a story but it just goes on and on. I've never actually written it down. I know no one will read it.

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Awww, Jiku....you'll be a critic?

but you must write something.....atleast once.

anyways.....i suck at writting...but i can write in english and spanish so whatever....i have somethings going for me....but they kinda suck.

First:

My first story (very bad)

Tales of Alteria(yes tales the game)
    1. The summoning prince(completed...needs working on)
    2. The crimsom Archer(not done....not even in progress)
    3. The Lone Adventurer(not written not worked on)

Tales of Alteria is in spanish....and are mostly very short stories , the first one being only about 25-30 pages.

The others might just be like that also and are very simple...and only for my personal entretainment.

One last time

This one is a one shot....in spanish but it may go farther if i do so desire it....it has only like 7 pages.

Fate series

1.Fate(In progress....chapters posted here)
    2. Destiny(In progress and soon to be posted here-prequel)
    3.Untitled(In progress...just you wait)
    4.(may or may not happen)

The Fate series is a very badly written story....the plot is very Good...and should encompass some things.

Fate and Destiny go hand in hand....Destiny being the prequel of Fate...and i plan on Posting chapter per chapter of each one depending on how i want people to understand the stories.

You see i'm not a good writter in fact....i never intend to get anything published, these are very short and stuff.

This is done out of personal satisfaction.

BTW...if there's anyone who know's spanish i would apreciate if they checked my spanish story.

17. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

i have 8 unfinished novels, all over 80 typed pages that will be published once i get my degree at a university in english. wooohooo!!

18. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I have not really a story but more of a manga that I'm writing, it's called Winter Solstice.

It's about a wolf named Talvi, and during the winter solstice evil is strongest and side effects are the most perilous then. A demon's fang stabbed into a wheel of time is removed, and time stops at the peak of the solstice. Talvi must bring the fang back, but even after that she has to hunt down whatever it was that stole it in the first place.

And then I'm starting a TWEWY fanfic, that I have the entire plot down in my mind, and I started writing.

... xD

19. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

i used to write stories all the time when i was little and i read them to the class and they liked it but now my teacher's all "your story is too blah blah blah" :(

i also have been recording little stories about kingdom hearts om my dad cell phone :0:

like:
    Rikus death
    rikus will
    mickeys wild ride
    the big fight
    ansems will

Sora's will

20. Tana_Panda Traverse Town Homebody

I havent written it yet but i have an idea that if it turns out they way i want it to it will be 13 amazing books.