Do 'you' write books?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Dmaster, Dec 19, 2007.

?

Are you writing a book?

1. yes

95 vote(s)
    79.8%
  2. no

24 vote(s)
    20.2%
  1. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

Well, i'm new to kh-vids and i immediantly noticed that it had a book section, and i want to become an Author so i was wondering if anyone besides me is writing a book?

2. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I can't vote D:

because I write stories, chapters you can call them, but end up not finishing them. But I do finish them in my head xD
    I have about 6 unfinished stories. ><

My cycle: Think of it, prepare to write, write first chapter, read first chapter, realize how bad it is, throw it out.

done =]

3. Rosey Chaser

Thats pretty much how I do it xD

Ill think of a great story, plot line, blah blah blah... >.> Write a random chapter and run out of Ideas =3

But yes, I am trying to ATM :3

4. Haynette Merlin's Housekeeper

Meh. I voted no, but that's because yeah, I don't finish, either. I stick to fanfiction, mostly, or original short stories. Multi-chapters...no. I don't know why, I just can't keep going...

5. kairi's_memories Merlin's Housekeeper

I used to write storys in a journal we had to write in. but now i dont write at all I mostly read them.

6. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I write short stories. Holding all the plot essentials of a book, but alas, they're not long enough.

7. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

8. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

This is my step-by-step writing solution...

1) Come up with an idea
    2) Start typing it
    3) Send it to the recycling bin where all my stories eventually end up
    4) Stop writing stories for a long time...

9. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

no offense but:
    That's a horrible solution!!!!! you shouldn't give up an a story just because you run out of ideas!!!!!

10. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

I used to but for some reason i've stopped

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

No I wish i did

12. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

I write stories xD Just some times It takes me a bit of motivation to keep them going. Sometimes I'm a little slow on writing a chapter or so, Its normal

13. clouddart100 Destiny Islands Resident

Thats cool that you made a story and finished it
    i try to wight put i'm not that good and run out of ideas or the topic just inst that interesting

14. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

Yes even though I got like 10 or even more unfinished stories. I'm righing one right now that is 2 chapaters long. Writing is my thing and they never get finished or get even an chapter till my new one. My new one has a name while the others don't even have one. This new story is called You Killed Them. I know why did I name it that because it was random. But I write many stories.

15. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I really only write stories and not actual novels. Most of my ideas are crap so I kinda abadon them. I have quite a few stories that I hope to make it into a novel but writing books isn't my total commitment. For instance, I have been progressing through this story for a few years or so... and I'm still in the beginning. So I do write books but they are just mainly just some short stories or something.

16. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I am acshaly wrighting quite a few books and my first one is gonna get published....I just got to retype it

17. jafar custom title

I am working on my first novel. Expecting it to reach about 700 pages or something.... >.< I have never finished writing anything, but this is the first time I have too many ideas instead of not enough. I have a very unusual writing style though... I make descriptions, short and to the point. I hide away desscriptions and reveal them at later points, when I feel it is a chance to reveal more about the character. It's quite fun actually. Rearranging modern literature into my own image is the reason why I write, but as I said earlier I never finsih anything, I seriously hope I can make it to 2 chapters this time around...

18. Sexy Sheva Banned

I am at the moment in Chapter 9 of my "Spilt Blood" book I'm writing :3

I really would love to get it published but i'll have to wait until I get my literary degree when I finish high school and college ^^

19. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

O.O i haven't checked back here in months and this is still alive... *Brain explodes* anyways, Yays!!!^^ other people who are writing novels, that was unexpected... though i'm trying to figure out how to bring Alex back now:(

20. sreeja Moogle Assistant