do you think they should make films for kingdom hearts like final fantasy

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by mikeyv93, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeyv93 Destiny Islands Resident

wouldnt it be totally awsome if they turned the kingdom hearts stories into animation films with awesome fighting graphics and stuff and choreography

2. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

I think that they should do a movie but it shouldn't have so much fighting in it... it should have fighting in it but not so much... i would just love to see a movie of kh:)

3. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

*sighs* I would rather doubt they would...what's the point of making a Kingdom Hearts movie? You only watch it once, and then never watch it again...it's insane...and it may not follow on the whole plot of the Kingdom Hearts Series anyway.

4. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

first of all i don't think that they do but i would love it if they would... and i would watch it atleast 10 times in a row just like the game:) and if they would make it ofcourse it would follow the plot..

5. mikeyv93 Destiny Islands Resident

if they made a film it would follow the plot from the game with its own twists and their wouldnt be much fighting in it but the last fights like xemnas woulb be epic and then the 3rd one would come out............dont u think tht wud be awesome

6. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

i would just luv that but i think the fights would be like that they talk a lot like in DBZ and others like that i mean first talking than they hit a couple of times and then talking again like that:)

7. mikeyv93 Destiny Islands Resident

that would be cool,,,,,,why dont those corporate jerks makes the funkin film alreddy......now i really want them to make one grrrrrrr im angy

8. The Fuk? Dead

Video game movies fail. Every one has, AC was only decent, and that's a fluke.

9. Defame King's Apprentice

Lol; you're so into Kingdom Hearts Mikey I swear.
    But making Kh into a movie? Idk.

10. Dredica SNES was the best.

It would only be cool if they made it about Riku when Sora was asleep, then people would actually see it, because it would be more violent(look at ASAS/Deep Dive), and Riku actually looks bad ass.

11. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

I think I agree with this post. For the non-KH fans, it might be a good movie and then they'll play the game, but if you know what happens, there would really be no point in watching it. I also think that it belongs a game. A movie would just kind of ruin it for me. And they might not follow the whole plot, like XarenTheTwilitAngel said.

12. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

It might be interesting, but what's the point? I mean, they already have a game and it rocks. A movie would just go over the game over again, and it would just a useless waste of money. But yet, it would be pretty awsome. But the end would be different, because they would have to explain the first game, if they didn't make a first Kingdom Hearts Movie before that. It would just another movie to add to the collection of never ending.

13. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Movies should never be made for video games!!!

OR BOOKS >:[

14. EvilMan_89 Code Master

nah, i don't think it would work out right. especially if the Disney characters were included.

15. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

I think it would be only cool if theyd do it without the Disney Characters like of the organization ur sumthing..

16. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    Yeah, that would be so cool!! It would be awesome if they would make a movie about Org. XIII. Like how they started off in the past and... You know what I mean.

17. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

yeah that would be so cool aslong as they would leave the Disney characters away... They would ruin the whole movie

18. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

It wouldn't be a good movie...it'd be like a documentary...and I think documentaries are not good, except for a few I've seen...making Kingdom Hearts into a movie...I doubt that it will ever become one.

19. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

if they would make a movie out of it i don't think that they would make it like a documentary.. and if they would i would probaply be very disappointed

20. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

You're probably right, but I like some book-movies...I want Mortal Engines movies!!!!
    But video games or books, I don't think there's any point unless they put a massive effort in. If there's ever a KH movie, it better be epic and really really good.

I don't think a KH movie should follow the main storyline, but should be a separate storyline. Otherwise they'll have to play around with the KH canon and probably change things... It could be based on KH, but not much to do with Sora's quest. Really though I'm against the idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.