Do you drive?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 16, 2012.

?

Do you drive?

1. Yes

62.7%
  2. No

37.3%
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

If yes, what do you drive? I drive a 2008 Honda Civic.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yes, I do.

I drive my mom's Toyota Corolla and pick her up and drop her off at work, etc.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That is a beautiful car. I have a '99 Ford Mustang. Red. Convertible. It is my baby. I need to get insurance, though, but they keep wanting to charge me high premiums because I'm young, male, Latin, it's a mustang, convertible, and red. So apparently I'm risky. Wtf, I'm like the most careful driver. I used to own a '93 Dodge Caravan where my friends and I would do illegal things in back when I was in high school, though. We called it the Mystery Machine.

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Nope. I have my provisional licence but I haven't taken any lessons yet. It'll be handy being able to drive but at the same time so stressful.

5. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Yeah I've learnt to drive a couple of years ago, and I've driven a few cars but I don't have a licence yet. It costs so much...

6. T3F Chaser

Nope. I can learn if I want, I just havent had time to get around to it.

7. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I tried driving, I took the lessons, I passed my theory and I even got up to my real test, failed it once.

Family issues have since then kept me too occupied to really WANT to go back and drive again, not yet anyway, I'll wait a bit longer.

8. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

I know how to drive, kinda. Obviously I'm not that great at it and I don't have a car of my own. But lol, I failed my driver's test twice and then my parents forked over $200 for this one driving lessons thing, who gives you a test at the end and it's about impossible to fail. Like, I pulled out in front of traffic and **** and he still passed me.

Ugh, I feel so bad for the people who drive with me.

9. Finn the Human Traverse Town Homebody

I drive a 2000 Chevy Cavalier.
    It's a stick shift though, and I really want to sell it.

10. Misty gimme kiss

I do. I failed my test twice. :x But I passed it finally about eight months ago, and drive regularly (to school, work, out shopping, etc.). I have a convertible... I didn't pick the car out, personally I'm not the convertible type, but it was reasonably priced and good on gas so I can't complain.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  11. Arch Mana Knight

Don't lie to people. Hondas suck. We both know that. B|

Anyways, I've been driving for several years now. My first car was an '09 Dodge Avenger. It was a tan/gold color but I ended up totaling that on the freeway last year. I drive an '11 F-150 now. It's gray but extremely manly. Going from medium sized car(Avengers aren't that tiny) to full-sized truck wasn't easy but I quickly learned how to handle it. Needless to say, I'm now a very good driver. Crashing once forces you to clean up your act! Honest! ...Usually. I know some people who still drive like crap. >>

12. Amber PLUR

I probably should learn to drive... I mean, I'm 18, so I'm socially pressured to go out and learn, but...

I'm going to be living in a big city for the next few years, and anyone who lives in a big city knows that public transportation is the way to go. So I don't really have a reason to drive anywhere, really.

13. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes indeed, for..I guess 3 years now. I drive a beaten a battered 2004 Ford Taurus, poor thing has been through allot, but Pandora continues to get me around.
    All my friends cars are named after Greek Gods, mine is a demi sorta, but it's fitting because of the many things that come out of my car.

I consider myself a pretty good driver, only time I had a close call was when I was practically driving dead. Otherwise it's just my bad sense of direction that gets me lost.

14. Aura Goddess

I'm actually still somewhat of a new driver. I got my permit towards the end of last year and it took me three weeks to get my license(had to take twice since the lady that tested me the first time was a jerk). So I've been a licensed driver for about eight months now. When I first started driving, I drove a 2003 Ford Focus. It was my brother's so I had to share with him. And then at the same time, I'd switch to a 2006 Chrysler van whenever the Ford wasn't avaliable.

The Ford is practically dead now, and we ended up trading in the Chrysler for a 2012 Honda Civic. So now I drive that and it's amazing.

15. 61 No. B

didnt get my learners till i was well over 16. still havent bothered getting my license , though i could get it if i felt like not being lazy.

16. Misty gimme kiss

My sister learned to drive but now that she basically lives in NYC, she doesn't drive at all. There's really no use in wasting your time if you know you're going to live in a city for the rest of your life.

Then again, it doesn't hurt for those "you never know" situations, I suppose.

17. jafar custom title

I drive a 1997 Pontiac mini-van.

yeah, it pretty much sucks to be seen in it.

18. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I drive a 96 Pontiac Bonneville. It's not a bad looking car... kinda big and has had it's share of problems over the years though. Just glad it still runs.

19. libregkd -

20. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I have my license and I drive a 2005 or 2006 Acura TL.