Do ghost's really exist?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Ooh a little girl running around playing tag by herself in the middle of no where? Scary. I hate this concept, especially when it involves haunted dolls and little children as ghosts. Have you read my paranormal expeirience? Mines chilling. It's earlier in this thread.

2. Donaut Banned

Heaven or hell. No in between.

3. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

i belive in ghost but also im confused because im wth donaut because it s heaven or hell.

4. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Yes, I do believe there is a heaven for the spirits who have dedicated their lives to the good of others, purifying themselves. I also believe there is hell, where spirits of those who have commited crimes such as homoside and similar actions. These people will suffer for eternity, it is believed.

Now I believe in ghosts none the less though. I believe remnents of a spirit will be left behind if they do not fufill what they wish before they go on to the afterlife. That means the spirit will walk the earth until it can do what it wanted to before it had died. Once then the gates to the afterlife will be accessible. I do not believe any bad spirits have a second chance to roam the earth and fufill what they must.

5. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

I'm with Xaale on this one instead of Donaut.

6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Ok so here is the thing, this thread no longer seems to hold much in the way of Intelligent Discussion. It is all I believe yes or I believe no. If you want to tell ghost stoires go to another section xD but the posts I have seen lately in this thread are not in depth or backed up enough to belong here. Express your beliefs for sure, but guys you also need to explain them in this section please.

~Locked until further notice~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.