Do ghost's really exist?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Exactly! It means that a ghost wasn't in your room! So stop putting more false clues about having a ghost push your board!

2. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I meant besides the paranormal.

And I'm not putting in false clues.
    The drawer moved on its own. No animal or wind or gravity moved it.
    It also wasn't my dresser. It was my friend's. Her house is QUITE old, meaning it has a long history of events.

3. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    You still don't have undeniale proof to covience us that a ghost moved the board.

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Uhm. Okay.

It was in the middle of the day. The dresser was against a wall in a room in an old house. It was the second drawer, and it was pushed in all the way.
    Then, by some unseen force, it comes out of the dresser and falls to the floor.

Any explination other than paranormal you'd like to throw at me?

5. Laurence_Fox Chaser

You don't have undeniable proof that it didn't move the board. We didn't witness the event so we can't say what happened or what didn't happen.

6. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

as you said since it is just a story, and no wittness except DPwolf was there, we can't see it as proof, also i don't think any undeniable proof for ghosts exist. Storys will always be told about them, wheter they be real or not.
    but keep bringing these ghost stories in it is exciting!
    *eats some popcorn*

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I don't believe in ghosts... Perhaps electro-magnetic waves that move on from your body to another's, but the whole concept of spirits is just very childish to me. Btw, that also means I don't believe in a heaven or hell, or any form of after life... like, I seriously believe you just rot in the ground. =3

8. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

What a happy though, Darky. :3

I normally don't, but there are some things that happen to me and my friends that just can't be explained any other way.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well whether or not it's happy isn't my choice. :3

It's, honestly, the reality of the situation... it's perfectly logical... I mean, unless I were to experience being a ghost first handed, then I'd say yeah, I believe in it. :3

Sadly, it's not something I'm not going to waste my time with. <)

10. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Actually, there is proof. I read an article on salon.com, all about ghosts and that scienstists, yes scientists, prove that they are real. I could give you the link... But i have to find it first. I'll edit this as soon as i find it!

11. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Oh, I totally believe in ghosts. I actually believe I have seen one. Here's the story:

I had been taking pictures with my dad's cellphone in the car and up until I got to my house. (I was deleting each picture after I took it so I wouldn't use up all of the memory.) I walked inside my house, and my brother started toplay his DS and my dad had bent down to get something out of the lowest shelf of the fridge. I decided to take a picture and when I did I was freaked out.

It was blurry, causing there to be two of my brother and two of my father. But what was abnormal was the fact that the tan pillars inside my house were now black, and behind them was a vibrant white mist. On the pillar closest to my brother there was a distorted z glowing whiter then the mist behind it. Then my gaze fell to in front of my brother, where a dark mist in the shape horridly similar to a humans was. I hurridly showed the picture to my brother, and then I tried to show it to my dad. He did not have his glasses on, so he couldn't see the picture. I tried to describe it to him, but I don't think he would believe me until he saw it. And all of you probably know what happens to a cellphone when you don't do anything for a while: it goes black. I accidently pressed the off button, bringing me back to the main menu. The picture was deleted, right when my dad found his glasses. I tried to get another blurry picture, but there was no z. The pillars were still black and the figure was still there. I approached it, and took a picture. There was a towering misty form of a human, head looking down at me. I almost screamed.....After 20 minutes of waiting I took another picture. The pillars were normal, the figure gone.

My brother and I dubbed this "ghost" the ghost of Zorro. I think this is strong evidence that ghosts exist.

12. KHfan321 Destiny Islands Resident

Well my opinon god and the devil exist and um there is no such thing as ghost but there is such a thing as demonic spirits. Trust me i have seen some weird s***

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

It is all a matter of opinion and experiences.

Personally, I believe that there's a greater force above humans, but I don't know if there's a definite "God" or not.

There may come a day when technology is so advanced that we can really "prove" if ghosts exist or not.

14. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't think ghost and aliens should be in the same catagory <_<.

15. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

But it's the same concept. Sort of. We don't really have technology at the level we need it to be in order to determine if ghosts or aliens exist.
    It is a big universe, after all. <_>

16. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

ghosts can or canot exist, it is one of those debates that will alst for ever because there is no proof to prove existance, but there is no prof to prove nonexistance either. it is exactly like the god debate. how do you know there isnt a god? and then of course the other side says: how do you know there is? its all on whether you have a creative mind or nor. so basically my answer: Neutral, there is no proof.

17. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

There is proof of ghost... It just happens to always be on an out of focus camera or on low quality film <.< and from people that smell of rum...

18. Xendran Banned

I personally do not beleive in ghosts, because im a Christian, so i beleive spirits are either in Heaven or Hell.

19. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Are you saying my I made that story up or that my film was low quality? I guess you have a point because it was a cellphone camera which really can be :censor2:

20. Sexy Sheva Banned

I found some television show that has Paranormal encounters of ghosts and such.
    "A haunting" on the discovery channel.

It's very good and its got me to believe in Paranormal activity and such forth.

I think I have witnessed one ghsot before when I was younger.

Here's what happened:

I was walking around the mountain sides, and I thought I saw a small little girl playing tag with herself. I can remember her face quite well too. I was only about 7 or 8 at the time though, so i could've been hallucinating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.