Do ghost's really exist?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Ghosts exist but at the same time, they don't. When you die, you never turn into a ghost, but demons can appear as a ghost - transparent, ghost-like as a human. I'm a Christian, so that's just my belief...

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

well i belive that some people go to heaven - the people who die with something going on may stay on earth as ghosts.. trying to do what they were gonna do

3. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

what if u get stuck inbetween?

4. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

I don't know how that's possible...when you die, your soul goes to get judged, and if you're a sinner who has not asked for forgiveness and such, the soul would be sent to hell, and if you're someone who has strived to be a good person and has the Holy Spirit, the soul would go to heaven...

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Well, I'm not quite sure how you'd get to be a ghost, but I do believe in them.

Once I had a stool ram into me as I walked past it, and I was about two feet away from it. It was weird.

I've also seen my door shut on it's own, and no one was inside my room.

So, I believe in them, I just don't know how you'd get to be a ghost....

6. Sexy Sheva Banned

I actually do believe in them...

they are spirits right? Lost souls, and every body has a soul.

I believe in demonic aura and these so called "demons" that can posses others.

(i just watched the Excorsism of Emily Rose like 3 hours ago)

7. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I've never had any experience that would lead me to believe in ghosts, and the stuff on TV and in movies is crap. As long as I have no visual proof that I see with my own eye (not stuff in a photograph or video) than I'll believe that they are real.

I'll also believe that the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot are real when I see them.

8. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think ghosts exist, i am a christian, i think that your spirit and soul either go to Heaven or hell.
    Ghosts can't exist cause there is no inbetween, so i say no to ghosts.

Demons as ghosts, I never thought of it that way.

9. rikufanattic Merlin's Housekeeper

To be honest I do believe that there are ghosts... or beings that somehow escape death. I have had some personal experience that would make me believe in that sort of stuff, besides I always wondered what happened to us if we did die.

Ghosts from what I hear are lingering spirits that have unfinished business, or that they are too attatched to the mortal world to make the distinct connection that they have in fact died, and refuse to accept it. There are others that say on here because of emotions like rage or sorrow...

My dad and my aunt both tamper with stuff like that, but my aunt gets paid for it. So you can see where I get this from... >_>

10. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with nymph a hundred percent on that. as long as you ask for forgivness from Jesus you get to heaven no matter what.

But i do have to ask aren't there animal ghosts? I meen the Bible(please don't flame) never said anything about an animal heaven, although some people believe it. So mabye animal ghosts exist, but people ghosts no, demons pretending to be ghost of a person i believe they exist.

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Granted, there are things we can't explain that happen. There could be some kind of supernatural thing behind it.

And as for animal ghosts, there are some things that happen that may show that they do exist. For example, there's Sallie the Bull Terrier, who was a Union regiment's mascot during the Civil War. After the Battle of Gettysburg, she watched over the soldiers. Supposedly, if you walk too close to where soldiers fell, you hear the bark of a dog.

Personally, I do think there's something out there, just not much.

12. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Ghost: Ghosts are Ecto-plasmick beings (artificiar life-forms). Meaning that they don't have life nor feel or have emotions. Ghost live by your most deepest and darknest fears. When these fears unite with the ecto-plasmick energy, it forms an artificiar life-form that only roams in the dark places. If you think of ghosts you will have a result to allusinmate things like the statues talking, objects flying, etc. There are many videos, and so there are many technology. Meaning that anyone can create an ecto-plasmick image and start saying its a ghost.

So lets resume:

Ghost are only in your mind. If you think too much of them, your brain will create ecto-plasmick images and make you think theres a real ghost there.

13. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

That is the problem with todays society, we think any supernatural event can be made real with technologys.
    Also since one really can't prove it, it can't be proven false.

14. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Not true, Marluxia's Rose. >_>

When I was younger, my friend and I were playing in her basement. A drawer that was completely pushed in opened and fell to the floor. Explain that.

Also, you can't send thoughts into the air, and they most definitely cannot combine with "ectoplasmic energy". Ectoplasmic energy isn't a true scientific energy, either.

Here's the thing with technology: IT CAN BE EDITED.
    Whether it's through Photoshop or any other media editing program, it can be done.

And about the "ghosts in dark places"- people have reported seeing ghosts in the middle of the day. The supposed reason why ghosts "haunt" somewhere is because of some particular even in their past brings them back there, regardless if it's dark or not.

I think someone's been watching a little too much Ghostbusters. =/

15. Twilight's Rose Banned

You may have stepped on something and you though it was a ghost doing. Also, I know that ectoplamick energy isn't a scientific energy but its a supernatural energy!

16. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

How can I have possibly stepped on something across the room? Not physically possible. =\

17. Twilight's Rose Banned

It must have been a rat or the wind. Its impossible for ghost to REALLY exist in our world. Yes when the soul departs the body the spirit stays but a spirit is weak without a full existing flesh (body). Meaning that ghost are only products of our imagination.

18. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Okay.
    It wasn't a rat. The dresser was against a wall with no space behind or under it.
    It wasn't the wind. It was indoors.

19. Twilight's Rose Banned

Surely must have been that the board was old and it collapse to the ground, but since it was a wheeled board the wheels must have been a little bad and causing the board to collapse on the ground.

20. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

It was the second drawer, and my friend had just gotten it. That's the reason we were in that room. And I never said anything about a wheeled drawer. It was the type that had no wheels.

All I'm saying is that some things just happen that we can't find any explination to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.