Anime/Manga: Divine❃Rose

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Maka Albarn, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It was up to Lakoda to tell him what she wished. As much as Everette wanted to jump in and say something to defend her, it wasn't his decision to make, this was something she would have to face herself. Conrad tried to defend Lakoda, but Everette doubted it was a sufficent answer. As long as it kept him off their backs for a while however he would be happy. Everette felt Lakoda squeezing his hand and held her firm, not willing to let go, not when she was clearly so shaken still over this entire ordeal. "Perhaps I can make a mirrored copy of myself to follow this voice next time it is heard. We can spy on it from a safe distance and there will be no harm done, but perhaps a chance to glimpse what this is." It wasn't a full plan, but it was at least a start of one, and they always needed a starting place. Information was good, but at times it could be ill remembered, getting a little information themselves would also prove beneficial to their goals.

2. Swordsman_John Merlin's Housekeeper

He watched as Fluffkins was playing around in mud. He listened to how Zephyr seemed frustrated. "I wouldn't worry to much I can remove the mud whenever we want. We can let her have fun." To prove his point he moved some of the mud off Fluffkins using his magic, making it hover a few feet over her. He let it back down onto the ground making a small splash as it did so. "See, besides she is probably so used to following the rules and doing whatever the farmer wants that it can be good for her to have some fun. I can also make a wall around her so she can't move if we have to, but we don't want to make her feel trapped."

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Lost Voices

[​IMG]
    Mr. Drove eyed Lakoda a moment before looking at Conrad to answer his questions. "The voices aren't always the same. Sometimes it's someone we have lost and we have gone after them, only to lose someone else... It's only recently we heard a maiden's singing voice along with the ones we lost as if its been taunting us..." He then looked at the boy on the bed who looked back up at him and then Mr. Drove hummed out while putting his hands behind his back. "His older brother thought he heard a voice of a friend last night and went out to look for them. Felix went to follow, only to lose his older brother in a fog near some woods by our village here by the farms. According to him, these skeletal figures came out of the shadows and ran after him. He twisted his ankle but made it back home to his mother. His older brother wasn't seen again."

The man looked to Lakoda once more, seeing how one boy was holding her hand while the other one stood to her defense earlier and was standing halfway in front of her. "So, what's your story miss? Your friends seem to be awfully protective of you..."

[​IMG]
    Lakoda looked to Everette and then sighed out quietly as she let go of his hand. She didn't want to create mistrust with the client, as he seemed to suspect something was up with her. She put a hand on Conrad's shoulder and stepped forward, looking to the woman that brought them here in the first place before looking to Mr. Drove. "My name is Lakoda..." She was letting the charm speak for her as it glowed around her neck. "I cannot speak without this charm around my neck because I had my voice taken from me at a very young age by a hag. She attacked my family on the road and slaughtered them with a skeletal army... I escaped because a group of mages stopped by and scared her and her small band away. She escaped without a trace. When I saw the mission, I wondered if it was the same monster that destroyed my life. That's why we are here. We want to help any way we can and give your village peace once more."

"I see..." The man stroke his beard a moment and then finally spoke. "There's going to be a feast tonight at the Town Hall, to celebrate our harvest despite these trying times. Why don't you come, and there we can discuss strategies of taking this monster down once and for all?"

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Lakoda let go of his hand, and Everette stepped back. She could talk for herself, as much as he wanted to protect her, he couldn't always. Listening to Lakoda speak stirred a sort of old anger in him. He had always wanted to track down this hag, and even though they got to now, it still didn't feel like it was soon enough. The idea of talking about it over dinner didn't sit well with him either. Perhaps if it was a private dinner, but a feast meant to celebrate. Shouldn't the mayor celebrate with his people instead of planning with them? "Thank you for the offer, but perhaps the festival best be celebrated with your town instead of talking with us. If there is a quiet place for us to go, we can spend the evening planning, you can go ahead and celebrate with your people, if you so wish to." Everette suggested.