Interest: OOC: Divine❃Rose: Jewel Bank & Job Board

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Maka Albarn, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    ooc thread here
    main thread here

This is where all of the Jewel Transactions/Bank and Board will be at for now on. Coding is gonna get a bit crazy, so I wanted to spread this out a bit

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Due to the high consumption of food and booze of late, all guild members are to give the guild master 50,000 Jewels as rent per month (will be established after this RP starts). This will also ensure a place for you to stay, to pay merchant fees for sellers coming in with armor and items, and research for more jobs to be offered.

Other Special Notes:
    • keep in mind how many people you need with you to complete a quest. You will not be given the job if you don’t have enough people
    • You can try to do the job on your own without the required party members but uh… MAMA MIDIRAH WILL BE VERY UPSET WITH YOU!
    • Always do your best
    • Prepare always for sudden plot twists
    • GIVE DIVINE ROSE A GOOD NAME!
    • You can either keep the special items that are given to you on the quest and freely use them throughout the RP, or sell them to get an edge on your rent payment

Keep track of your own floozy jewels. Hew, hew, hew~ x3

Name: Pet-Sitting
      Posting Demand: Normal
      Group Size: 2-4
      Job Giver: Marroc Hedgehopper
      Description: In need of a few mages to watch my pride and joy, Flufkins. She’s a big girl who needs lots of tender love and care while I am away for three days. I hate to leave her behind, but she’s not a fan of traveling unless she has to. She has some magical properties, and so she’ll need someone to keep a close eye on her to make sure she stays safe and well-cared for while I am away. Hey, if you do a good job, I might give some of her wool to ya.
      Jewels: 90,000 and a bonus???????

• Name of Job: XTREME FISHIN MISSIN'
      Posting Demand: Moderately
      Group Size: Any hands necessary!
      Job Giver: Paul Tater, the master baiter
      Description: I need some arms for my fishing boat mission, we're going in deep water and my best men have just quit after a bad storm. I need people to work as crew and protectors for my fishing boat (this mission is not for the faint of heart)
      Jewels: 25 million each hand! (I said this ain't for the faint of heart diddini?)

Name: Voices in the Wind
      Posting Demand: Normal
      Group Size: 2-4 GROUP ALREADY FORMED. NOT ACCEPTING ANYONE, SORRY
      Job Giver: Mr. Cottus
      Description: Villagers have been picked off one by the one by an unknown entity, never to be seen again. The strange thing is we hear their voices, but every time we send a search party out, more and more of our people go missing. Sometimes we even hear voices that we don't recognize, like a young maiden singing, or a woman crying. We don't know what to do or where to turn. Something is haunting our woods, and we need it gone now.
      Jewels: 150,000

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  3. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

S-Class Mages will not have to worry about keeping track of their jewels. I figure they do dangerous missions on the side that's worth so much more than the jewels that are offered on the regular mission board.

Everyone will start out with 5,000 Jewels.

50,000 Jewels will be taken away every 2-3 Missions Completed to make Rent.

• ~175,000 Jewels
    • ~175,000
    • ~105,000 Jewels
    • ~175,000 Jewels
    • ~105,000 Jewels
    • ~175,000
    • ~105,000 Jewels
    • ~175,000

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  4. Maka Albarn It's called love

RESERVED
    [​IMG]
    (I dunno what for yet, but it's gonna stay here for now)

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Jewel Transactions:

Mission: Price Unpaid= 500,000 Jewels in total (divided by 3 Team Members, plus a little extra)
    Zephyr, Thea, Gavin (+170,000 Jewels Added to your Bank)

Mission: Delivery of Cakes= 150,000 Jewels in total (divided by 3)
    Lakoda, Shawn, Yukyo (+50,000 Jewels added to your bank, plus an extra +50,000 from Lady Erin)

Mission: Village in Peril= 500,000 Jewels in total (divided by 3 Team Members, plus a little extra)
    Samuel, Conrad, Everette (+170,000 Jewels Added to your Bank)