Dream Drop Distance Dive Stages - "Faster! Faster! Yeah!"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Spyro Cool, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

I thought I might as well make this the Unofficial Official Dive Stage Discussion.

So, yeah. What do you guys think of it? Goes it replace the Gummi Ship levels well, or would you prefer them instead? I love the Dive stages, but I like the Gummi ship stages (mainly the ones in KH2) more.

And what about the attacks in the dive stages? There's only the "Faster! Faster!" dash attack (which I can't remember the name of), and nothing to do with the keyblade, or shooting. I personally think they did that quite well.

2. The Trist Merlin's Housekeeper

The "Faster! Faster!" get tiresome really quickly, but I'm having fun with them, especially how each is themed for the different worlds, something KH and KH II didn't do. I just wish they were longer, and that I didn't keep hitting obstacles all the time.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Loved the dive stages more than any of the world transitioning things so far, but i still think it could've been better. I did enjoy how each one seemed to reflect the world you were going to though :D

4. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

The World That Never Was's Gummi Ship stage kinda reflected it.

I especially loved the final one
    Where Riku has to tag the falling Soras. There were loads of memories off to the sides.
    and the End Credits Drop.

5. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I actually really enjoyed the dive stages, despite not really caring for the Gummi ship levels. The "yeah faster!" really got annoying when going for gold on all of the dives though.

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

This.

I liked seeing all the memories he had of the peope who's hearts he had touched and connected to. It didn't really make sense though... Why falling Soras?