Disney movies that should be in KH

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Rho, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Dawn King's Apprentice

They should bring back The Pride Lands for KH3. I see too much parallel between Kovu and Terra that it isn't funny.

Tangled would be quite hilarious but that's really pushing boundaries with Repunzal's hair.

2. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

3. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

I agree, the incredables should most definitly be in kh. The emporer's new grove would be another good one, but what would you do? O.o There arent really any major bosses to fight. The only thing that comes to mind is a "for fun world" like disney town. The only thing I see for the world is "halp me find my crown" or maybe "I lost my essay". I dan't know, maybe somebody is researching dreams/unversed/Nobodys/heartless.

4. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't think Anastasia is a Disney film. Much as I love it, it's 20th century Fox :)

Pocahontas all the way! I don't understand why it isn't one of the more popular Disney films. It's personally my all time favourite.
    Others I would like to see might be:
    Oliver and Company
    The Sword in the Stone
    and The Black Cauldron.

5. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Oliver, We'd be a cat or dog again...I can see sword and the Stone. Never watched Black cauldron all the way through

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah I thought that too, might be a bit meh if it was done poorly. On the other hand it could be EPICCCC :)
    Sword in the stone was originally going to be in BBS but was removed, so fingers crossed for this one :D
    And Black Cauldron mostly cos the Horned king would be friggin amazing as a boss battle

7. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

The little mermaid II, Pocahontas...

Good thing that there will be Quasimodo in KH3D, I was waiting for this.

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

NO MORE LITTLE MERMAID.

We've had to deal with it enough times already, jeez.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Pocahontas myself.

9. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Well, I would love to see Chicken Little, but I think that Toy Story is more fitting as an adventure world because it would actually show more of a deeper rivalry between Woody and Buzz.

10. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Merlin already showed up in the series, so we know "Sword and the stone" IS A REAL WORLD IN KH! Just that his world was devoured by darkness, like Mushu that was a sumon in KH1, and we saw Mulan's world (Land of the Dragons). So I think they should had put it for yesterday! Maybe a sleeping world, or maybe it was rebuild after KH1.
    From pixar I would like to see "Brave", not sure if Tangled is disney only or Pixar-disney as it is a 3d animation.. but it would be good in game too!
    Luckly for me the world that I must hated was Jungle world (only because i don't like tarzan) and it never came back!
    Princess and the frog would be good also, they could cover some of the secondary princess, even if they are not princess of hearts .

11. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

B
    but would that not be just taking something for kids and making it more "Serious" I mean come on, It's a Parallel World where Inanimate objects Have life, That would be too Unreal (Even for KH).

12. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Am I hearing Pinocchio? I don't think it's way off... It would be like Ventus adventure at Cinderela's world when he hang out with the rats and foght that cat... It would be a good play to do with Sora or Kairi, maybe not Riku. And thrufully when "Something that shouldn't have a heart, and yet it does" Is a good catch for the KH series, why "humans" like the nobodys doesnt have hearts? And how come they are "living", how come sometimes they act as they have hearts? What is a heart? Who has it, and who doesn't? All these questions begin first in worlds like these where we see inhabitants that have hearts but you would not expect them to have it.

As it was hinted/awnsered in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance there's much we don't know about Nobodys and Hearts.

13. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Hmmm off the top of my head...

1. The Black Cauldron
    2. The Sword in the Stone

14. T3F Chaser

Pocahontas
    Emperor's New Groove
    Atlantis
    Also, I don't know if anyone has ever seen Beauty and the Beast's Enchanted Christmas? It is pretty bad but Maestro Forte would be and EPIC boss battle:

Like, come on!

15. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd really like a Tangled world. Me and a group of my friends were having a rather in-depth discussion about Tangled having a KH world last weekend. We even thought up a very basic story-linefor it. Flynn would join your party about half way through the level after you end up stumbling across him and the Stabbington Brothers having a confrontation, with Sora being the guy to break up an one-sided fight as usual. And the final boss being Gothel when she trips from the tower, but instead of her turning to dust before impacting on the ground she'd turn to wisps of darkness and then erupt into some sort of Heartless beast.
    There's even some music in the film itself that would be quite suited to battle themes. c: