Disney movies that should be in KH

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Rho, Nov 14, 2009.

1. anotheraxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

SO agreeing, especially after seeing the movie. Sora could turn into a frog, Donald into a firefly/duck thing, Goofy into yet another turtle hybrid, and we could fight our way through the bayou alongside Tiana (who would make such a better fighting partner than Naveen it's not even funny). Then the final boss... don't get me started! Shadows and voodoo dolls and Facilier's epic movements :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: (guess who's a Facilier fangirl?)

Actually, the whole voodoo thing also offers some pretty interesting possibilities for Heartless...

2. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Actually, now I'd have to say Race to Witch Mountain would make a decent KH world if pulled off right.
    ...Mainly just to have Dwayne Johnson in a KH game. Because he's awesome.

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah put Dick Vitale in Kingdom Hearts. :laughing-smiley-004

4. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

The Princes And The Frog
    The Incredibles
    Toy Story (even tho this one and the one above are pixar)

5. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Not a movie, but I want Ludwig Von Drake in the next game. He could supply you with all sorts of gadgets and powerups.

...plus he's the shiz XD

6. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

Princess and the frog since tiana is a princess

Little mermaid 2 they could put airel's daughter in it even ursula's sister

Buzz lightyear go into space like stich

and hunchback of notre dame

7. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Shrek would make SUCH an awesome world in Kingdom Hearts...Too bad it isn't a Disney Movie...

8. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

I would say "Duck Tales" and Tale Spin" but "Duck Tale"s would revolve around Donald:

Donald-centric world = epic fail

Not to mention "Tale Spin" is kinda a rip off of "Jungle Book"

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Toy Story (I'd love to see how Sora would look as a tiny little action figure :lolface:), and Bambi (They already did Pride Lands plus Babmi was a summon in the original so I say go for it)

10. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

...I'm totally sorry, but when I thought of a Toy Story world several years ago... I made Sora a doll. A really stretched out plush doll with a plastic head like Woody, but no pull-string. ¦D

11. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hunchback of Notre Dame, Come on you know that at the end of the world after locking something they will say something like "Your heart is beautiful, not your face"

12. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Why not the Black Cauldron? That's a Disney classic isn't it? And how about, oh I know, the Jungle Book? I think that could be fitting, eh?

13. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because Disney shuns their non-successful/non-popular movies, Hence why Eilonwy is not considered a Disney Princess.

Then again we saw Tron...

14. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

I think that they should put THoND, Pirates of the Carribean-DMC, The Incredibles, Monster's Inc., A Bug's Life, and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe in Kingdom Hearts.

New Addition:
    -The Princess & the Frog
    -Pocahontas
    -The Little Mermaid 2
    -The Lion King 2
    -Aladdin & The King of Thieves
    -Tangled
    -Toy Story

15. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

How bout Powerline in a cameo?

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Pocahontas all the way bro, I think it should be in Kingdom Hearts, it's gotta vast world, utilizes a forest, animals, and all of the characters, it's plentyful.

Robin Hood, and we wouldn't have to go animal because they're anthropodic! That'd be pretty awesome.

I'll think of others later . . .

17. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I agree with Pocahontas and Robin Hood. I can especially see Pocahontas happening, actually.

Tangled would be fun, I think! Lots of action with Flynn and the usual princess-y stuff with Rapunzel. The evil mother would also be an excellent villain I think.
    Anastasia would get pretty interesting, and so could Fantasia - maybe like Steam Boat Willy. A whole 'nother dimension/kind of Mickey.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Dang, if that wasn't one heck of a necrobump I don't know what is. Doesn't matter to me though

I wouldn't mind Robin Hood, since that would seem interesting. But, wouldn't they have to make Sora into another animal again? What would they do, a lion again? I would like something to do with Aladdin and the King of Theives though, because that guy, who I can't remember the name of, would make one heck of a boss, or at least a villian.

I'm hoping for a Lilo and Stitch though. I want to see that. I can just imagine that becoming a sort of comedy world

19. Llave Superless Moderator

NO superheros! Japanese RPGS do not mix well with American comic books! that's the worst thing you could ever do. that's like mixing manga lovers with superhero geeks. (sorry if you are one, i'm referring to the hardcore all american comic lovers that don't like anything else. If you are one, then why are you here?! shoo!)

That would be terrible for KH reception. we would have those fans think its a superhero game with some japanese characters in it. that's a no no. (sorry i'm just really fired up about this... my rant ends here.)

I think SE should stick with classics, i saw someone say the Robin Hood one. (i hope you mean the the fox version, if so... I love you...)

20. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i was gonna say this but i dont know how they work out toy story...(they are just toys...) and let not forget chiken litlle