Kingdom Hearts II Discussion of Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBrightside3 Merlin's Housekeeper

The 3 knight's had keychains if you watch teh part where they walk up

2. TAFKAA8 Banned

Really? Didn't see 'em in the part where they got their asses kicked. I'll look at this. I was wondering did anyone think that the soldiers from the two cutscenes might be like different in some way?

Edit: Scratch that they never had keychains just watched both of them.

3. Thir13en King's Apprentice

yes, we know that there arent keychains, but the fact that the keyblades don't dissapear out of their hands is important too.

4. TAFKAA8 Banned

Why's that such a big deal?

5. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

the keychains are a big deal ONLY THE KEYBLADES CHOSEN ONE'S HAVE KEYCHAINS! Look at xehanort in kh1 the key that unlocks the darkness in peeps hearts had no key chain cause he wasnt the chosen one lol very long post.

6. TAFKAA8 Banned

I knew that. I was talking about the appearing thing.

7. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

o well sora can make the keyblade appeare and disapear but ehh so can ansem in kh1 soooo.... that might not have much to do with it...

8. Thir13en King's Apprentice

It's because people who don't weild the keyblade can't keep it. You saw in KH1 that Leon took the keyblade but it dissapeared and returned in SORA'S hand. If youre not ment for it, you don't keep it

9. Twangmeister Moogle Assistant

About Splitting

In the secret ending the man wearing xehanort's heartless' clothes seems to sort of spilt himself into two entities.. do you think that Sora could possibly be ble to do this with Roxas eventually?

10. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

lol, for a junior member you are smart, so , really, what you're saying is that maybe the old man is whole, and has a nobody who he can freely split and combine with... Thats GOOD!

11. Thir13en King's Apprentice

whoa, how'd you come up with that?! Thats good. But I'm not sure because Roxas and Sora are now one person now. But I guess since Sora technically has 2 bodies now (1 from Roxas and one he originally had) its highly plausible

12. TAFKAA8 Banned

I don't agree with you three. I guess it's plausible but still improbable in my opinion. Roxas no longer really exists as an entity. I know they showed him at the end but that seemed to me a bit more metaphorical than literal. In my opinion the dude split himself another way. I'm not sure how but there must be something more to it. I think this 'cause Nobodies are similar in appearance to their others and the jump suited double was obviously years younger physically. It actually seems a bit more akin to the Riku/Ansem thing. Remember when Riku stood in front of Ansem(Xehanorts Heartless is too long) to protect the others in KH1? To me it could be a similar arrangement except instead of being at odds the two are more like comrades. Then again I could be a total idot for saying this.

13. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

so you're saying...
    HOLY BA-JEBUS
    if you are onnto something, i can theorise:

The old man obviously is bad, he wants kingdom hearts for some reason (which doesnt matter at this point). remember there is :

LIGHT
    DARK
    TWILIGHT
    DAWN

if we give TERRA the kingdom key (light), VEN the mystery one (dark?) and AQUA the way to dawn (Dawn), that still leaves twilight.
    The old man OBVIOUSLY sucks too much to actually physically be able to pwn all the AFs, so he MAY WELL have "possessed" the 4th AF, who split from the old man.(aka spiderman look alike) That may be VEN, AQUA, and TERRA's goal to free AF4. and if the theory, whereby the old man is connected to xehanort and therefore xemnas also, xemnas may be using the MEMORIES (room of awakening/sleep) to AWAKEN his hidden powers and become strong so he can once again liberate kingdom hearts (as the secret ending shows us)

it leaves me thinking, where are the good keyblades in the final mix secret movie?

This is mes.....

OMFG I CRACKED IT!!!

Nomura said it is in the past AND the future, right??? well we know that the second movie, birth by sleep was in the past, right (no kingdomkey and way to dawn and mystery KB)
    So....
    In the FUTURE, when these keyblades DO exist and have aged considerabley, they come back to the same place to have a last bit of beef forsome reason. the first movie has to be in the future and the second in the past, there are no 2 ways about it.

Total idiot my ***crack

14. TAFKAA8 Banned

Um I see what you're saying. Almost coincides with my thinking. Though I'm not sure if Spidey was just some nobody or an important player at one point. All I'm sure of is, it's not the physical but the metaphysical that is in play during these fights.

Also, I believe the secret endings don't coincide. The timeline is all wrong for this to be so. I think the part where they pick up the old keyblades and see the mysterious figure vs oldie and Spidey fight are at different times. The knights could very well be different as well. I think the mysterious figure is someone else entirely. I'm not sure when it happens though, 'cause there's that thing that disintegrates in the background, it may mean something. Also, you see how the knights in Sunset Horizons(1) do that fade shift thing? Oldie does it too but Spidey shows up. I dunno what it means but it means something.

But again it could be entirely wrong.

PS Ven does have the Dark Realm Keyblade.

15. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

that is EXACTLY what i think, which means if we think the same we're definately onto something...

and no, ven's (well maybe not ven's) keyblade in sunset horisons is the Way 2 Dawn

16. TAFKAA8 Banned

Good to know.

Really? I thought you said Aqua had that one. Oh well I haven't watched it for awhile.

17. ValooTheFifth Moogle Assistant

Hi, I'm new, only got two posts, and I joined here specifically to learn more about this video. I didn't like the original KH, but KHII is one of my favorite games ever, right next to Ocarina of Time.

Anyway, to the video discussion.

I'm thinking that maybe this could be happening before Roxas joins the organization. Yeah yeah, I know that he was created when Sora became a heartless in Hollow Bastion, but still that was in the past. Going off the ending of KHII, it happens after that point (duh), so when Nomura said that it would be in the past that could be what he meant.

Also, the guy looks WAY too much like Roxas for it to be a coincidence.

Anyway, Mickey is there because he's out questing to stop the old guy. My reasoning for this is because he wasn't seen in KH until the end of the game, so he could have had an adventure between the time Sora was a Heartless and the end of the game.

And the world is a completely new world, but that goes without saying.

What do you guys think about this theory? I'm not expecting it to be right, I'm here to learn.

18. Thir13en King's Apprentice

ok, first off, i like you. You admit that there are holes in your theories and i seem to like that. (no, i like everyone here not just some [unless there an @$$])

We know it can't be complete coincidence of the similarity between Roxas and Ven, but none of our ideas fit.

TAFKAA8 (sorry if I say the name wrong) youre saying what i did a couple pages back. I am certain that they're at different times. Different people? Not sure. If the scenes were back to back, we would still have seen the glow on the armor of the knights (its missing in 2).

As for the location of the desert, i have no clue. It's most likely a new world, but yet it could be Traverse Town, the only need for that world was to be a haven for those that survived the dissapearance of their worlds. Then, with no more use for it, it becomes a desert.

19. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

I have always wondered who the silent voice is (from station of serentity/calling/etc) who appeared to sora very early and very late in KH1 and roxas in KH2. Could it be one of these dudes???

20. Rayeofsunshine Destiny Islands Resident

The blonde guy is Sora's Dad.
    The Aqua girl is Riku's mom.

Henceforth, Sora and Riku are brothers.
    The creators did this to stop all the Yaio!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.