Kingdom Hearts II Discussion of Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

have any of you read yen sids book?

I believe it has all about the secret endings in it. nomura said.
    so we know it is set in the PAST why? because there is a chapter in yen sids book called "the future story"

2. +Kairi+ Merlin's Housekeeper

eitheir the past or future still i wonder what period of time in the game that this happended i'll find out when the game comes out

3. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

:sideways: Ok people, it's been obviously stated time and time again that the game takes place in both the past and future.

But based on what we've gathered, we're deciding that the secret ending was taken place in the past.

Is there any confusion on this? I hope not.

4. Thir13en King's Apprentice

yes yes, we all get it HB, though I still have quesions :sorry:

5. Shining Soul Moogle Assistant

My only real problem with the secret ending is their names. Terra, Aqua, and Ven. You know that they're making some weird stuff up if they do that.

6. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

I wonder if the King's letter has anything to do with it?

'Dear Sora, Riku and Kairi.

I was sitting around in my throne room when I suddenly remembered something that might be important. See, back before I met you, I came across this large wasteland filled with Keyblades as far as the eye can see, and some guys dressed like Knights with Keyblades as well. Next thing you know, this old bald guy shows up dressed like Xehanort's Heartless and suddenly the **** hits the fan. Seriously, this guy makes Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas, the rest of Organisation XIII and all those other Villains look like freakin' Barney the Dinosaur! Not only that, but after he kicked the **** out of the Knights, he created what looked like Kingdom Hearts with little effort whatsoever. As you can guess, I got the **** outta there! As far as I know, nothing's been done about him, so he's probably still out there. Anyways, just thought you should know.

Your's sincerely
    The King

P.S.
    Mind you, I really don't think there's anything to worry about.'

Sora and Kairi: :blink:

Riku: I knew I should've stayed on that beach.
    :sideways:

7. Bryan Merlin's Housekeeper

Master Xehanort Avenger is Terra http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/terrascreen.jpg

“Master Xehanort’s Avenger, his name is Terra.”

“Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two.”

ok rearange terras name cause i wonder what it would come up too

8. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

posted this in wrong section sorry:

Hey just a theory but i guess its true.

"The keyblade allies with whoever has the strongest heart"
    So the people in the Secret ending can be nothing less than COMPLETE people with hearts (I.E those who thought they were souls etc were wrong)

...I gues that kills the Dis-soul theory...

9. Thir13en King's Apprentice

i agree with that

10. Explode Who?!

True, but Roxas can use the Keyblade and he doesn't even have a heart. We've said before that it's possible that Keyblade wielders choose who their successor is(or since Terra still has a Keyblade, maybe they have the power to assign Keyblades to people, while they still keep their own). Obviously, they will choose the person who is the strongest and will put it to good use. However, this doen't necesarily mean that someone who does not have a strong heart (or no heart, for that matter) cannot wield a Keyblade, since they would be choosing who gets it, and it would not be automatically assigned.

Also, in the secret ending, we see that the knights are not just empty suits of armor, since we see their faces. When Sora fights Terra, he does not remove his armor, so for all we know, it could be empty. Just like Sora and Roxas, it's possible that since the complete Terra could wield the Keyblade, then the Dis-Soul Terra (I'm only calling him a Dis-Soul for the sake of argument) can also wield the Keyblade.

I think I just revived the Dis-Soul theory.

If they are just empty suits of armor, that would be such a rip off of Fullmetal Alchemist. Wouldn't be the first time parallels could be seen between KH and FMA XD

11. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

If you had listened, you would know that roxas only has a keyblade because he is part of sora, nothing more than just imitation...

12. RikuNotRikku Destiny Islands Resident

Hey everyone, I'm back! Sorry about my long abscence, but I was busy with some things.

Technically, Roxas did have a heart. Since Sora was still alive, and his heart wasn't trapped by darkness, he had feelings, as I said before. Anyone can see that Roxas is pretty emotional at times...

not all keyblade master's nobodies can weild keyblades, and I doubt that just a soul (that is assuming that dis-souls even exist) could weild a keyblade.

When something dies in Kh the don't become a heartless. That only happens when an other heartless takes your heart. When something dies in Kh, their soul leaves their body. Why? because Nomura said so in another report.

What I'm trying to say is, if the soul leaves the body it probably wouldn't form a being since that would mean there are as many dis-souls as their are people who died from the begining of humans! We would have seen them if there were that many. I know people will say "but we never saw nobodies untill the second game." Well this is because:

1: the consept wasn't developed yet, and
    2: Because of the limited number of them, since they only existed after heartless were created, and only bodies and souls with strong wills became them.

Sure it's possible that when a nobody is plunged into darkness they are created, but how it that different from dieing, really?

13. Thir13en King's Apprentice

Okay, I just wanna say, even though ANSEM! (not Nomura) wrote the journals doesn't mean they're correct. Ansem is still human and can make mistakes. For all we know, heartless are the third being and we've skipped the first or second.

14. RikuNotRikku Destiny Islands Resident

No, it wasn't in an ansem report, it was in "another report." Written outside the games and released in Kh2 ultimantium, Nomura discussed in an interview alot of deatails on KH.

It was in an interveiw stated by Nomura himself, so he must be right.

15. Thir13en King's Apprentice

oh, I thought you ment the ansem reports

16. MrBrightside3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well I thought that only the only reason that Roxas could use the keyblade was because he was half of sora, not a new person. Like all nobodies they take the traits a bit of their orginal but are a bit different. Roxas was half of Sora's power so he could use the keyblade.... well that didnt make much sense from me but heres my theory....

Half the keyblades in the trailer are FAKE. The reason being pops back from KH1. The synthetic keyblade that riku used (black and red one sora stabs himself with) was made of the "purest" of hearts. well in the end of the trailer before Kingdom hearts is summoned, his keyblade turns into a dark ball of energy. Which resembles the hearts in the first one. So maybe he was using his heart to create "fake" keyblades with more power depending of the heart...

17. Donaut Banned

The bald man kicked ass!!!!

18. TAFKAA8 Banned

In a serious way. But, then again I heard he was the only real keyblade bearer anyways. As we all know keyblade pwns all other weapons.

19. MrBrightside3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well cant't the only "true" weilder summon the keyblade out of "nowhere" like sora does...

20. TAFKAA8 Banned

I mean it had a keychain. That's all I was saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.