Dinny vs. Sophomore Year: The Final Round!

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Dinny, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Yes, I really wanted to use that title. It popped in my head today and I found it fun D:
    ANYWHO.
    My final examinations are coming up! Which means I'm going to be away for a week and a half or so. I'll probably still be online for a couple of hours tonight though, just so I can spend sometime on here before the KHV-deprivation D:

I don't really know why I'm stating it here, I guess it's cause I've joined some families, joined the Tea Party and been actually, quite active so I don't want to leave anyone hanging D: (plus I have a horrible history of leaving suddenly for quite the long period of time ;___; but I'm not here to do that. Not anymore.)

So yeah, my exams start in about 5 days so I'm just going to lock myself up and study everything since all my tests are comprehensive. Sadly, our schedule this year is terrible. The exams run from Wednesday - Friday, then we have a weekend, and the last exam on Monday. It's absolutely cray :c And I'll be gone maybe longer cause I'm lame and I really want to do better since my grades have been going very well lately to my surprise and I like studying anyway. LOL, in a way I really enjoy it. So yeah, gone for the next 2 weekends (including tomorrow's).

That's about it. Just so you know I haven't left without mention and appear again after a year AHH.
    OH AND IF YOU SEE ME ONLINE THAT MEANS ONE THING: I'M PROBS PROCRASTINATING WITH KHV (which is awesome, but I'm really telling myself not to). EVEN IF I SAY I'M JUST HERE TO GET MY BRAIN WORKING AND NOT PROCRASTINATE TELL ME TO GET OUT. I SHOULD BE STUDYING. ALL CAPS FOR ALL SERIOUSNESS.

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Oh my, I thought you were going to leave us forever again! I got quite sad. But, I understand, school is important afterall. Good luck with your tests and such, I shall shower you with hugs when you return, you adorable person, you. yes, you are the only member I will hug, besides the even more adorable Cookiie and Ashwin.
    I shall also tell you to get back to studying, if I see you online! You can trust me with that duty.

See you soon~ Ü

3. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

Good luck with your exams! Hopefully once you finish that you can roam around KHV freely once again, lol

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well, school is important and tests are really toughs, hope to see you around when you come back. Wish you luck with all of those things, hopefully we will see you soon!

5. Daxa~ #stalker

Good luck in the exams my darling,and I just know you shall do us proud <3~
    After all,you can always just use your superpowers.
    I shall miss you ever so very much,and shall be counting down the hours until you return.
    Ever so much love,do not stress too much,and drink lots of tea for brain power.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-*breathes*-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!

Ah man, it will be really boring without you around. But getting done your exams and doing them well is important. I hope you do well, and come back soon~

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Aw, dear. thanks for all the good luck wishes and all that n___n
    Exams are over, I've been sleeping a couple days and blahh.

It's summer now and I'm back. Thank you! c:

8. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Welcome back!~While you were gone, I was sulking, I had nobody to cuddle with. :c

Nice to see you didn't leave forever and then return after huge amount of time, hehe. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.