PC Digimon Masters Online

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shift, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Shift Chaser

Since Digimon Battle Online had some success, they're bringing the newest one over.

It's kinda like the other one, except really good, and based on the 5th season.

First you pick the tamer, again, which can be Marcus, Thomas, Yoshino, and later on Kennan.
    Each tamer has it's own status which will matter depending on builds, so it's not just about the look of it. Easily ignorable though, since that's for stuff much later on.

Then pick the starter, which are their respective digimons in the anime, Agumon(Savers version of course), Gaomon (♥), Lalamon and once Kennan comes up, Falcomon.

Then you walk around with it following, like you would expect.

Battle are real time and you only control one digimon at once, but it feels more like the MMOs you see these days, vid explains better than words, even though this one lacks a massive amount of people of which only 3 are teaming up with you and also giving you exp for the kills.

You can also get more digimons of course.
    Here's an slight outdated list of the ones obtainable digis in the Korean version *Note: Most of these won't be available from get-go in this version, of course*.

If you want to play, just sign in the Site.

It enters CBT in a few days, 7th/8th August.

...they're also making an event to give people who are advertising this in-game prizes, which is the real reason I'm doin this before the full version launches .-.
    Hope that's acceptable >.>

2. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

If it's like Digimon Battle but not a complete pain in the backside to get more Digimon I'll definitely be interested. I hope the servers aren't like somesort of American only thing. A lot of MMO's I've tried where like that and it kills the fun.
    Either way, I only got half way through Savers so I'd probably just go with Agumon or Gaomon since their pretty badass (and Yoshino's Digimon was lame and failed all the time until it got to Mega).

I hope they have some pretty awesome Digimon in there. There was quite a lack of Digimon in Digimon Battle when I played it. The only ones that interested me in that where two of the starters and about two of the wild ones.

3. Shift Chaser

It's not American only thankfully, or else i'd be out XD

And as for getting the digimon, depends.
    When you beat enemies, you get eggs(Normal/Green border/Blue border/Partner/Purple border), to get that digi, you need to get a Partner Egg dropped from it or it's evos and put it in the incubator.

Once there, you need to feed it chips from it's kind, i.e Beast, Reptile, etc. Which you get from scanning eggs with green border of said kinds.

Once you got enough to feed it, you well, try to.
    Then you'll lose those chips, and a bar on the left of the screen with either rise, not rise, or the egg shatters.

You need to raise the bar 3 times to be able to hatch a digi, which is pretty easy, but if you raise it all the way up to 5, it comes biggier and stronger, and of course, it's harder.

Each digi needs a certain amount of chips, so the time needed to get them varies a lot.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

so it's basically just like Digiman Data Squad a bit? I haven't watched the video yet. But I think they should make one that's like the 4th season. That was probably my favorite, or maybe the 5th, I can't tell

5. Shift Chaser

Data Squad is the 5th.
    Anyways, Spirit evolution might be thrown in the future, the korean company added/worked on almost all suggestions people made already, and that was one of em.
    Heck, there's a quest with the Digimon Emperor in, which defies all laws of continuity.

Though that's the korean version, getting to ahead of myself too much .-.
    Should take a while for them to bring everythin the other has, a few months likely.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

so this is actually getting put into english? I hope so, I need something new to play once I can download something again

7. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

I had played it, I think for about 5 minutes. I didn't get very excited, prolly cuz I got bored from those games. It's got bugs and the english version is nothing but a lame try to get more players play the game and buy stuff. Unofficial translation patches from players are better than the official translations. I've been into those digimon mmo games since 2006.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Sounds interesting, may keep an eye out for this. 5th wasn't my favourite seson but it had some great points in it. As long as I can play Bancholeomon I'd be happy!