Digimon Data Squad Abridged

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Shadow_Rocks, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

At this point, i would recommend you do any line that you want of the character you want from the anime, and play them in anyway you want, accent, tone, hell a guy can play a girl and a girl can play a guy.

I'll write whatever the voice is into the story, I'll make the character around your voice if need be, so please just contributed any line.

Feenie, I'll give you some lines I can think of using in the story. I'll VM them to you soon.

2. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Could I possibly be a part of this? Commander Richard Sampson perhaps unless he is taken then maybe the other Commander?

3. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

No one has taken any part yet
    we are still doing auditions
    If there are any other characters you want to audition for then PM me or VM me and I will send you the lines for the characters ( we don't have lines for all of the characters considering we only have half of a rough draft of the first episode so yeah)

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

You know what? I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring with the voice acting, with Keenan Crier.
    The whole 'Me Tarzan, you Jane' I could do. And he's not introduced for a while so it's not a big concern yet, so I might not audition straight away.

I'll get lines for anyone interested enough. Just VM me the part and I'll give you around 3 lines to audition with.

Shadow, did you get Feenie's lines or not? I gave him some possible lines to do, and personally I liked them.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

you know, I'm still all for this. I just never received any lines to send in for you guys. But basically all I'm getting is that you don't care how it's done now, you just want them done and sent in?

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I forget which part did you actually want an audition for?

I'll just send you lines to try out for it.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Marcus .

8. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

OKAY
    SECOND TIME I NEED SOME REASSURANCE THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL IN ON THIS PROJECT
    BECAUSE SUMMER IS COMING UP MEANING I WILL HAVE TO TIME TO DO THIS STUFF AND ALL
    SO LIKE
    POST IN HERE WITH A GIF OR SOME RANDOM POST REASSURING ME THAT YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS
    PLEASE
    THIS IS THE ONLY TIME PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY TAKEN INTEREST IN AN IDEA LIKE THIS OF MINE
    ;W;

--------------------------
    So for all you guys auditioning for voice parts

I'd like to get the auditions sent in by the end of by The end of the first week of July c:

If there is some reason that you may be unable to send the audition by that time, then just tell me that way I can have you send it by some other date

9. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Well, you already have my lines, so I'm set. Unless you need some more from me?

10. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Shadow, i'm here.

The only thing that was missing in the main bulk of the project was an array of voice actors. If you can get them together, from whoever you need to grovel to, then we can get this thing rolling. Like I said ask around people who have made projects in here before, because they likely could join or know people who will.

Come on Shadow, i'm doing the script, Myst is doing the editing, can you do the asking around bit, pwease?

12. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I've asked people
    I have had people willing to do more than three voices
    Which is like
    woah :B
    I found some one for sound editing

I would like to find more people but no one else has answered

There are maybe four-five people interested on here
    One on a rping site
    And three more on another RPing site ( these are the three willing to do more than one voice) I could still ask a couple more people :B
    /needs a co-manager

13. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

We voice actors could try doing more voices for you, if you need. Remember that you don't need a huge cast of people for the voice acting, so don't stress yourself out over worrying about that. I mean, look at LittleKuriboh, he alone did all of the character voices for seasons 1 and 2 of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged.

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Yes but he has vocal range, he can change his voice effectively and has had a lot of experience in doing it. Can we really say the same for everyone here?

I can take 2 roles if you really need. I'll take whomever if you really want to push this, Shadow.

I can't co manage with the amount of stuf I've got going at the moment. I would have volunteered otherwise, but infant. Sorry!

15. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

That's true, and that's why I said try.

And sorry, Shadow. I wouldn't be much use as a co-manager. It's not my kind of thing. Sorry ;;

16. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I ,sadly, have a limited range so yeah
    I could probs do Kristie (plus Yoshi) if no one auditions for her since I can kinda get my voice hi enough for that ewe''

I don't want to have a big big cast, but I'll try and ask more people owob