Digimon Data Squad Abridged

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Shadow_Rocks, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Okay, I've recorded one test line for trying out the accent. I'll upload it and put a link in here so you can see what you think about it.
    Do you know any of the free file hosting sites I can use? I guess Mediafire is one of them but I have no idea how to use any of them.
    Or maybe I should just send it to Shadow_Rocks...bah I don't know.

EDIT: Okay, here is the line. Please excuse the utter abomination that is my voice.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

oh yeah, you can email the line to kingdomheartsf@hotmail.com. I'm trying for Marcus/Agumon and that's all folks XD(just had to do a porky the pig reference)

3. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Hey, who's the writer here?

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Have you read any other part of this thread apart from this post of mine?

5. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

6. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

We
    still need a video editor
    I'm not really good with that stuff myself
    /15 years old.

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

If you still wish to contribute as a Co-writer then go ahead and apply. I'd rather not be the only writing everything, but, oh well. You can also audition for any lines as well, even if it's only a minor character, it'd be nice for others to get involved.

@Shadow:
    Concerning Video Editing, I'm not much good at it myself. You could try asking around at any members you like the style of, Jayn and Stardust are the only two I really can think off the top of my head, but I believe there are many people who have done videos on there of good quality, have a look. A few other forums might also be willing to join in, if you're a part of any.
    Also, I recommend chasing up anyone who has replied to this thread showing interest. Otherwise this thing might never get moving. You're our fearless leader after all, you need to rally the troops! :P

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

PaW, is this the kind of accent you had in mind for Thomas? http://www.mediafire.com/?eiaaqc57k9aqos9
    /lolrecordedwithPS3headset

@Shadow: I haven't dabbled in video editing much at all. I wouldn't know the first thing about what I was doing.
    As PaW said, Jayn is one of the members who sticks out the most when you mention Video Editing, but she has a lot on her plate with the Chorus and all, so I'm not too sure if she would be able to do anything. You could always ask her though.

9. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm not in many forums :I
    The only other one I go on alot if a roleplaying one, but right now it's been down for a few days orz

The only other site I would think of is a digimon site itself, but I haven't been on there in years
    YA KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS
    JOINING A **** TON OF FORUMS
    I actually did that
    once
    back when me and another guy first tried to do this
    I think, I was threatened to be banned if I wasn't able to start the thing
    /doesn't remember much
    :I

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Yeah, that is the kind of thing I was thinking of, maybe make it more smug and eccentric if you can, but apart from that it's very good! :D You might also be interested in doing lines for small characters, like policemen, civilians or random Digimon once we're in the digital world.

I would say that Jayn could at least point you in the right direction for someone other then herself at least, since she moderates this section and will know most of the main editors on here. Just be nice and she'll be nice back! :P

11. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I think I have her as a contact on windows messenger (I added her back when she wasn't a mod)

12. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Yeah, thanks!
    Did you also have a particular pitch in mind for Thomas? Higher or the same as the show's?

13. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Bout the same really, yours sounds the alright really. No worries about changing It too much.

Unlike Lalamon, where I was thinking it'd be funny if she sounded like a deep, soulful voice, saying stuff like 'Everything's gonna be alright, baby' in a deep pitch.

14. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

i'M STILL TRYING TO FIND PEOPLE
    AGH

15. Mysty Unknown

I f there are any openings, I would gladly like to participate in this project.

I'm actually really interested in Marcus or Falcomon. Now only if I knew how to send you a sample.

16. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I'm presuming you mean voice acting, then audition for any role you might be best suited for, male/female, cartoony, etc.

Just pick any lines you want for whatever character.

17. Mysty Unknown

I could assist in scripting as well. a friend and I were working on a Soul Eater abridged project that got canceled from school ordeals. I want to help any way possible with this project.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

hey PaW, you think I should record some lines from a part of the first episode and see if I can hit the mark you're looking for for either Marcus or Agumon?

19. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

HALLELUJAH
    anyway you can send me a sample of whatever lines your doing to my email (or if you have skype you can audition right then and there with me)

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

hey, I got skype if it works for you. But you know, you kinda gotta clarify how you're deciding, because you're losing me. So basically for voice actors you want them to audition by taking lines from the first episode and relaying them to you? I'm not really understanding that too much