Chain of Memories Did you use sleights?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Princess Luna, Aug 21, 2009.

?

Whaa??

1. Yes

65.7%
  2. No

7.1%
  3. Kinda, sorta...ish.

27.1%
  1. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, I didn't realize I'd run out of cards because I didn't know that using sleights removed cards from your deck. I played the japanese version that came with Final Mix +. So, of course I can't read/understand japanese I assumed it was a good idea, until I got stuck on a boss with 1 or 2 attack cards xD.

2. Nuff' Said Banned

The only sleight I used for Sora because I had nothing but nines was of course trinity limit. As for Riku Dark firaga was my best sleight. I increased mostly my health and it did decent damage depending on the distance.

So yes I used sleights

3. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

i used them, but only to break other sleights. i have a deck of full 9's, so i could only use Zug-errr....i forget. ^.^

4. xarab4lyfex Merlin's Housekeeper

sleights saved my life especially against larxene when shed have like a bar left and just teleport all around so much i spammed sonic blade and the other one i loved was the one where mushi spits up like a fire boulder and it exploded all over the place never really abused them though until the end of a boss battle

5. Loghh Merlin's Housekeeper

I do use sleights. In both GBA and PS2 remake. Sleights are VERY useful. In PS2 remake, i love to abuse fatal frame or whatever that moves name was. I Play japanese RE:COM so i have no idea.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

not really cuz it keeps you from using the first card in the 3 used in that sleight. i only use sleights that can be used with donald or goofy cuz whether or not you use it in a sleight it'll dissappear.

7. Loghh Merlin's Housekeeper

Ever heard of item cards? You can return all your used cards with em. EVEN sleight cards. For example, elixir returns all the used cards, even the ones you couldnt return normally. I usually tactically use my cards to sleights to deal the most amount of damage in least amount of time, Then just reload em all thanks to elixir.You can keep going on for quite a while like that. :D

8. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

If you count Spamming Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, and Firaga then yes, I used plenty.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

yes but then if you have a ton of elixers then you don't have a lot of atack cards and that ends up in a pretty quick game over.
    yes those do count.

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I loved using the sleights they were great exspecially when facing the last couple of bosses I found them really usefull my best was Ragnarok it looks soooo cool

11. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

yes, but it depends on the situation too .. O.O

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

yeah it really does. like when fighting the riku rplica in sora's story you don't really need them cuz he's super weak.

13. Trussy1000 Destiny Islands Resident

I always used sleights in the re: COM but in the original not so much. I think the fire combination with gravity I think is the one I always use, hits them all ;)

14. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I honestly only used them when I felt like it was necessary. Other than that; not so much.

15. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well, in the very beginning, I didn't know how to use the combos, so I keep up pressing triangle over and over again. xD
    Then when I find out that the first card disappears, I stopped with that. Just ignored them.

Then I started to get addict in using them! But after some time, I gave up in using them and now I use sleights at a normal rate. Don't use them so much, don't don't use them. =]

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

barely used them in the GBA version, but in re:com, I used them moderately

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I never played Chain of Memories, but I did play Re:CoM.

I didn't start using sleights until the fourth battle with Replica Riku, when I finally couldn't use the tactic I'd been previously using. Sleights made that battle and the battles with Marluxia a piece of cake and I highly recommend using the ones KHV recommended.

Trailing a bit off subject here . . . The start of my using slights was because of KHV and that was basically the reason I became active here.

Everyone say thank you to Re:CoM. c:

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

O didn't really bother with them in the original but in Re:CoM I just button mashed. I rarely ever paid any attention to which cards I used, only in boss fights (Vexen and Repliku) did I really rely on sleights.

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Only certain sleights. Mostly magic. Like i used lethal flame and firaga burst quite a bit during boss fights.

20. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

After a certain point with Sora's story I got irritated and became a sleight-spammer. I was ashamed. xD so I went back to a balanced style...