Kingdom Hearts Did you ever Beat Riku at Destiny Islands?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Cloud.Strife., Jul 13, 2010.

1. W7F King's Apprentice

Last time I played Kingdom Hearts I tried to grind to at least level 50 before even getting off of Destiny Islands. I had a record against Riku of 130 - 0 before I got bored. I then let it go to the night when The Heartless invade the island. I powerleveled a little bit more, but only ended up getting to somewhere around level 27 or 28. XD Nostalgia. Now I'ma record my gameplay to prove it, when I go out and re-buy the game. My sister broke the disc. I tried to brake her arm to make up for it, but my parents intervened. :/

2. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Nope I never did beat Riku but I did beat the 3 on 1 battle though :lolface:

3. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

He was pretty tough for me at first. He beat me pretty bad on my first tries against him...

But then I eventually got the hang of him and could beat him pretty easily. And I can now.

4. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

First time I fought against him, I lost. After I found out how he fought, he was pretty easy. It was mostly just hit him and run away when he gets back up from your attacks.

5. .Link Moogle Assistant

in your closet, eating your last cookie! >:D
    wait. are we talking about Kingdom Hearts 1, the race against Riku, or [RE:]COM, Destiny Islands- fighting Riku on his 4th battle??? im confuselded!!! o.o

KH1- Race: very easy! not a problem at all! he actually seems a bit slow! (IMO)

[RE:]COM- Destiny Islands 4th battle: yesh! he was soooo hard! I still cant beat him to this day... and it makes me so mad since I had to give up my "Ive beaten every Kindom Hearts Game" title... :[

6. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

This isn't a help thread guys, please stay on topic.

Anyway...yeah, I beat him all the time, it wasn't that hard once you knew what you were doing.

7. Jin うごかないで

LoL i wooped riku every time i fought him like 15 times ( i wanted a high level start)

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

i didnt really try to. i mean , i did fight him, and i did try to win, but i didnt try over and over again. if i won, great, if i didnt, oh well.

9. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

After learning Riku's counter attcks, I was able to beat him no problem (that was after spending 3 hours losing to him).

10. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

I leveled up and went like... 25+ lvl before I left Destiny Islands (thanks Wakka for that xD), and yeah I could beat him. At first he wasn't easy, but after a few levels I got to show him who's the master. xD

11. It's Roxas Ya Know! Merlin's Housekeeper

i beat him on expert but the first time i lost cuz i couldn't figure out that kick move he does and the 3 on 1 was easier then riku

12. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

i never beat him in combat, but i have inthe race. got to name mah ship.

13. C This silence is mine

Yes, on first try on expert actually, unlike Wakka, who's such a ******. I Riku easy, he has like the easiest pattern ever period