Did KH change the way you see Disney Movies?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by venster, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Arixik Traverse Town Homebody

in your closet that's filled with fuzzy coats
    I used to be sick of Mickey's voice, but now all I can think about is how much he kicks ASS.

2. Riley103 Traverse Town Homebody

I think it changed my view on Disney's movies a little bit because I realize how violent they are after I play the games. Although I still love the games, but its violent for little kids though.

3. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

Nothing's really changed for me. But if I'd already seen Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent would've gotten a whole lot scarier. Makes me wanna see it now..

4. Juicy Chaser

It made me want to rewatch all the old disney movies :v

which I cant do since we threw out the vcr player ;_;

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not really, they really kept the characters true which i really respect square enix for.

but i think it gave more fame to tron, since it is literally unknown, and i actually was pretty geeked actually seeing something before everyone else did.

and also it kinda made me hate Lion King for some reason, the Simba in the game was really whiny.

6. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Actually,yes.
    I don't actually like the main disney characters as much as I used to.
    You could say it sped up me growing out of the whole disney fad.
    Although,Kingdom Hearts is an awesome game;But it made me feel less love toward Donald and Goofy.

7. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

I think the only thing that really bothered me was that KH followed the movies, but didn't follow the movies.

Except Hercules. They just used lines from the movies and then pretended it was the "movie". No, that's a lie, they didn't pretend it was a movie. It was a waste of a world.

Just usually when i have watched them I might think, "Hey! This is where Sora comes in."

Usually what I think

8. Stardust Chaser

True, Donald and Goofy got old really fast. It was okay when you just saw a character once per world, but when they follow you everywhere they can get a bit obnoxious. I didn't watch much Disney cartoons with them anyway though, so it didn't affect me much.

9. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Nah, my views didn't change at all after playing Kingdom Hearts. I enjoyed the movies before KH came along and I still enjoyed them after KH came along. I just sit back and watch the movies like I did before. I know, so boring. :lol:

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

It made me see what was so violent about The Lion King. When I was little, my parents would edit it. O.o I went back and watched it and was like, "Holly hell... slow motion b-tch slappin'."

11. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

No it didn't, well, I dun kno... maybe. X3
    I saw Peter Pan not too long and all I kept thinking how cool it was and how it would even be cooler if Sora popped up and help save the day.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I can't say it changed the way I view the movies. I just think what would happen next during the movie when playing the game, but vice versa doesn't happen that often. I'd day the movies affect the way I play the game, but the game doesn't effect the way I'd watch the movies.

13. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

It woke me up, a little bit; when Sora arrived at Hollow Bastion, I started wondering why I had never heard of it, since that was where Maleficent was (I watched Sleeping Beauty many times, back then). It took me forever to figure out that wasn't a Disney world, even after Leon and co. told Sora that was their home (never played FF before at that time, either).

14. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

when ever i watch a disney movie thats not in KH i always wonder how it would look in KH & what new heartless would be for that world & what the world would be called. the same thing happens when i watch a movie thats not disney. but if the disney movie has a world in KH i dont really think about it much. but i have been rewatching disney classics lately...

15. Gallade Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

I will admit, a lot of the movies feel somewhat empty now without Sora in them.

16. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

I can't say much, but I think the only reason why KH is changing some of the ways we see Disney films is because of the expansion of most of the characters such as Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Maleficent.

17. C This silence is mine

Not really actually, though I have found myself thinking that Hercules is way more awesome now after KH. After Days though I'm always thinking of the possibility of
    gender bending
    in Disney movies, that's kinda freaky

18. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    No, it didn't ._.

I like Disney movies 1000+ more than their KH counterparts, sure I loved to see all of those characters together (it kind of reminded me of House of Mouse), But I rather the original versions...

I think Sora messed up some of the movies stories xD

The only things that changed a bit was the perspective from which I saw Mickey and the gang, but nothing else. They were already my Fav characters lol xD

19. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

I don't plain like most disney movies, due to subliminal messages, although hercules was one of the few without any. not it didn't change the way i look at Disney movies