Did KH change the way you see Disney Movies?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by venster, Jun 27, 2007.

1. wolfsrain Guest

i haven't seen any disney movies in a while but i can remember pretty well,and every time the good guys fought the bad guys i am like dude own them with your reaction limits,then whip out your keyblade turn that dude into a heartless and make him your b****

2. blue_neon Traverse Town Homebody

Well it didn't exactly change the way I see disney movies it just made me want to see the old classic disney movies

3. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Ehh... no. It didn't change my views at all. But it did make me realize that most Disney girls are ALL Mary freakin' Sues. They cannot defend themselves for sh!t. Other than that, nothing else.

Well, watching Beauty and the Beast, I did wish Xaldin would pop out... <_<
    But I also imagine that Stitch was crawling on the ceiling [like that Lilo & Stitch commercial], so I'm guessing that has nothing to do with it.

4. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Hell yes. Not only did it change the movies, but it also changed what it was like when I went to disneyland. Much better.

5. P Banned

Yes. It made me realize a few things.

1. Only new Disney comedy is really bad.

2. Mickey mouse used to be comedy, not just an educational guy on Playhouse Disney.

3. Old movies are still pretty good.

4. Old disney is still likable. At the moment, out of the new disney, I only like Fillmore. Great stuff that show.

6. Aura Goddess

Not really because I liked Disney before Kingdom Hearts.Except that I watch Disney movies more lol.But when I saw Mickey fight I was like "Yeah Mickey,kick that heartless' ***" lol I thought it in my head though.

7. Dredica SNES was the best.

Agreed. -filler-

8. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

It kinda of changed for me. It's more with Mickey that I'm different. Like on that show on Disney channel (Clubhouse Mickey? I don't know, I was home sick and was watching it) and I can't stop thinking about how awesome he is with his keyblade.

9. Dredica SNES was the best.

Well, I started to like Disney Movies...other than Lion king when I watched them, under the infulence of Kingdom Hearts.

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

It only changed my view of the Disney movies I hadn't seen when I played the game. Otherwise didn't change my view on much of any of them.

..fyi I've seen 99% of them. lol

11. MyPaopuFruit Merlin's Housekeeper

In small ways the game did, but I have loved Disney movies since I was little, so it didn't get me back into watching them any more so than what any other thing did.

However, I was watching Sleeping Beauty a little while ago, and when the prince plunges the sword into Maleficent I was screaming "WA!?!?!?!?!? HOW COME HE CAN BEAT HER WITH ONE FRICKING HIT!?"

So I suppose in some ways it has. But when I normally watch Disney I just sit back and enjoy that show. I don't expect Sora to come running in at any moment.

Except with Disney Channel. He can whoop butt there. >.<

12. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Not exactly...made me appreciate how awesome Disney is,but didnt change the way I saw it.

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

It did change my view quiet alot.I'll never think of Mickey the same way over again...

14. l0v3-pAoPu-fRu1t Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah it was!
    Before I play KH, I never thought of whatching Disney's movies again...
    But then I tought Disney movies aren't that bad to watch at my age...^^

15. Wishing Star Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree about Mickey.
    AND Minnie too, as a matter of fact. I see them both in a completely different light.
    I mean, with the cartoons && stuff like that, i just used to think they were just put there to be cute? Lol.
    I dunno what I mean myself, but my view's definately changed, they're no longer objects of cuteness, theyre more than that now! I mean Mickey is uber cool XDD

16. Finale Wannabe Nobody

it changed...i thought
    'Why the hell are the movies so bad when they can make awesome graphics like this!!!'

17. Forever Love Life Without Limits

It did, actually. A lot. I used to think nothing of the Disney movies, just enjoying the storyline. I never imagined that something like KH could affect them so greatly. Not the stories themselves, but the way I see them. Now when I'm watching TV and I randomly see a Disney classic like Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland or something, I have to watch it. I mean, I really have to. And when I do, the whole time I'm just waiting for Sora to come in somewhere, but he never does...which saddens me some because I love the boy so much.

But I can never see Mickey, Donald, or Goofy the same again. Like, watching "A Goofy Movie", I can't see Goofy that way anymore; he's only KH version to me these days. It's weird how something like a video game can change so much for me.

18. childofturin Why?

Eh, it made me realize just how annoying most of them actually were *coughLittleMermaidcough*, and made me remember some of the better ones I had seen. It didn't really change my opinions on them, just dragged my opinions, both good and bad, back into the light.

19. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

They really changed the way I look at them (the few I've seen at least). I was watching Fantasia, and came to the Nigh on the Bald Mountain part... without knowing that Chernabog from KH1 was there. And when I saw him, I was like
    "No way, it's that black dragon thing I beat the crap outta!".

As for those I know are in KH, it's fun to compare the differences. Disney Mulan =/= Kingdom Hearts Mulan.
    And I need to get used to a staff-less, magic-less Donald and shield-less Goofy.

20. Ultima Wepon Traverse Town Homebody

Nope not really that much. I grew up with Disney and will probably die with Disney. Other than that KH changed nothing out of the Disney movies.