Did KH change the way you see Disney Movies?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by venster, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOHHHHHH YEAH!!! definately. I can't watch one of the films without thinking this is related to Kingdom hearts! Sora could easily fit in. And the films that are in kingdom hearts I think. "Yeah, Sora can come any moment nowXD" can't get my mind off of KH

2. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

Not really Disney movies, but kinda when you see Mickey/Goofy/Donald or other Disney Characters it's hard to imagine them not kickin' butt :p. But not all the time. Rarely I feel like that.

3. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Don't get me started...xD

I watched Alice in Wonderland the other day, and I was all like.
    "Where are teh heartless? Where's teh trickmaster?"

4. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

Actually, yes kinda. Not really the way I look at them, but all the stuff I notice now. Maybe it's just because I'm older now, but it was weird.

I was watching the Lion King not too long ago and the song that Scar sings, "Be Prepared" about how he wants to kill Mufasa, that's very violent. Stuff like that is in a lot of Disney movies, I just never noticed. If kids understood half the lyrics in Disney songs, they would be led by a very bad example.

Again, I don't know if KH had anything to do with it, but I think it might, since that's the reason I watched the Lion King again anyway. It got me back into Disney movies.

5. Kokoro Destiny Islands Resident

Not really. But I keep on thinking that its Sora, Goofy and Donald, and not Mickey, Goofy and Donald. :p

6. saxoR_vs_aroS Hollow Bastion Committee

I cant even watch things like good morning mickey without feeling disgusted.

7. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

yes vere much

8. Stardust Chaser

Kingdom Hearts is like, the violent side of Disney (probably because of the contributions by Square). They seriously pulled a lot of stuff in the KH series that I thought they would never do (Like [SPOILERS] Sora stabbing himself in KH1; the cursing in KH:CoM, etc.). And, honestly, ever since playing I really couldn't view Disney movies the same again. I'm always expecting Sora or some Heartless to pop up somewhere in the movies, Alice in Wonderland especially (for some reason o.O), and in the shows...Well, watching Mickey on TV being all happy-go-lucky like that is kinda strange for me now. I mean, in KH2 he was walking around 1-hitting Nobodies and getting pissed off at half the universe, and in those shows he's like..o.O Not.

The voice acting was so great in most places, it fit seamlessly and really made me believe that these events could fit into the movies at points.

It's wierd.

But Kingdom Hearts was what got me back INTO Disney in the first place, so I suppose I have it to thank for even watching them again. I don't watch Disney Channel anymore at all, though.

9. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

I agree completely. I hate what Disney did to itself lately. Kingdom Hearts is the only sanctuary of awesomness Disney has left

10. koolashley King's Apprentice

I don't notice that, except when I watch House of Mouse and Pete acts all "Omg I'm so betta den you, punk!", I'll be like, "Pete, you idiot! If you wanna take over the House of Mouse so bad, pull out yer stinkin' heartless!" Then to Mickey I say, "Summon the KEYBLADE!"

Other than that, I just wonder how they managed to add Sora and the gang into the films, but I noticed in KHII they barely had Sora and the others added to it, for ex. in Pirates, they barely even talk to Jack, Will, and especially Elizabeth. The only time Donald and Goofy talked in sentances is when you gave them a Potion, they'd say, "Thank you!"

And I agree with Haunted Hunter, I've noticed violence in Disney movies before.

11. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

yep! When I watched lion king, and it was when scar and simba were fighting- iwas like " Where's Sora?!?". Then In Aladdin, In the cave of wonders I said: " How'd Genie get out of the lamp- Sora's supposed to be there and use summon!" Then I remembered- oh yea this isn't kh. Same goes with Little Mermaid and Mulan. Then when the villans come I was like. " I kicked your butt before! Well, Sora did but it was part me too!"

12. Invader Jack Twilight Town Denizen

It definitely changed the way I look at Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete, Minnie, and Daisy, but other than that, I don't think it did change anything for me... Oh wait, and Chip & Dale and all the Princesses of Heart... But that's it.

13. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

Not really.I see Disney movies as I used to,before playing kh.So,no,I guess it didn't

14. FrostFire15 Merlin's Housekeeper

yes, KH affected how i see disney. It was probably because of watching (and helping :D) Chicken Little beat up people with baseballs.

15. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    Kingdom Hearts definitely changed my views on Disney movies, prior to kh I used to love 'The Little Mermaid,' now it just irritates me ;_;

16. pyrogamer Merlin's Housekeeper

I think it did. When I rewatched Beauty and the Beast, I had all these things pop into my head like, "The beast's voice sounds different" or "Why didn't they put in Gaston?" or even "What if the servants gave Sora their giant performance of Be Our Guest?!" But I don't think much about weapons...

17. Destined Working for WDW

i don't think it had a large impact, bt it did kind of expand my thoughts on the movies where as i can watch a movie and think that this would make a good world or this character would be a good bad guy etc.

18. Arcantress King's Apprentice

hm. It makes me s****** everytime I see Hades, and I lmao everytime I watch the little mermaid because I've performed every song on KHII without pressing buttons at all and it is HILARIOUS. Anyway. *hem hem* Other than that, no, not really. XD

EDIT: LMAO you have GOT to be kidding me. can't type s n i g g e r. Hello, another word for laugh, people! xDDD

19. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Well, it definitely made me view Disney shows as less childish...so I suppose it did. XD

20. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

A bit. It made me review the differences between the games and movies. Not sure why, but it did.