Kingdom Hearts devil monster

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by SORA!, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    -Pack loads of Hi-Potions or Elixers (preferably Elixers)
    -closely observe his attack pattern, then fight him with all you've got
    -don't be afraid to be a coward
    -LEVEL UP!

4 tips that helped me get past Chernabog... he was eeeeaasy!

2. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

You have to get the Oblivion Keyblade in the place where you fought possesed Riku. It's in a treasure chest. Get it, and you'll have no problem killing the dude.

3. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

well, oblivion takes away what could be a vital mp point, and this game isnt all go in, kill, get out, you gotta use strategies, so oathkeeper if you dont have lionheart. barely any damage difference anyways...

anyways, start by going in, mand beating at his head, when you see small flames surround him, run like hell! it's his deadly "Fire Wall" it'll most likly kill you if you have too low defense, or your to far in... just heal if necessarily, bring potions, and elixers, a couple ethers too. let donald and goofy attack, and land somewhere to summon Tink, cant use limit, not that you really should, wastes mp for healing... anyways, just dodge the rest of his attacks... also, i beat him after a few tries of studying his patterns, so good luck... and use aero if you have low defense

4. Repliku Chaser

Chernabog didn't seem hard to me. I just used super glide advantage to glide around and avoid things and then went in and mauled him, then went out away from him again. To me, fighting him was like a souped up fight of Jafar in genie form.

5. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

This battle is so similar to Atlantica, and easier really. Just swoop in when have chance, and get out when about to attack. Make sure you heal Donald and Goofy, because this is when their carelessness of getting hit comes in handy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.