Detective for Hire [Original]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NightCrisis, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Hey KV Vids. Ever since I wrote a status about me being a detective for hire--I've been trying to make my own detective series. ANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PLAY PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM INFO FIRST.

[​IMG]
    Username: What is your KH Vids username?
    Detective Name: What is your detective's name?
    Looks: What would your detective look like?
    Background History: What is your detective's background history? As to say--what made him/her want to be a detective?
    Place You Work At: Where does your detective work at? Give a specific detail. Not just say--"Oh--he works at the police station." What's the name of the police station?
    OOC: What would your story OOC like to be? First? Second? Third?
    More Info: A first person is the author's point of view--as to say "I" instead of "She". Second person is the heroine/hero's point of view in the story--as to say "Rachel looked outside the window and saw snow began to fall in her backyard." Third person is another character's point of view of the story.

[​IMG]
    You've been chosen to be a detective. Would you accept the job and fight crime? Or decline it? Madame Orvine--the Head of the Secret Supervillain society is on the run again. This time, though--she has strong people by her side. Chase her down and arrest her. There may be obstacles in your way.

[​IMG]
    1. Please don't start arguments on who gets to start first. [If you do, I'll personally go up to a Super Moderator and ask them to lock this thread.]
    2. If you want to change your OOC, contact me by messaging me on my profile.
    3. Refrain from using negative words.
    4. Please don't piss off other members--it's not polite.
    5. Refrain from using short sentences. Using paragraphs are more detailike than short sentences.
    6. Follow the regular forum rules--as to say--don't double post or you'll get it from the Super Moderators.
    7. Please fix vocabulary errors if you have the time to. We don't want to figure out what you're trying to tell us.
    8. Please don't ignore other members--thank ya kindly.
    9. If you've got a question--about this RP or anything at all--contact me by messaging me on my profile.
    10. Please don't copy anyone else's character or RP story for this RP. Please be creative and make your own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.