Destructoid interviews Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Destructoid did an interview with Kingdom Hearts director, Tetsuya Nomura, about Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts as a whole, as well Final Fantasy VII:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Glad to hear the possibility of Drive forms returning. Wonder if they'll be entirely new or a mix of old (from KH2) and new.
    2. Nobodyslight
      Nobodyslight
      I would prefer new forms b/c I'm slightly tired of the old ones
    3. The Enigmatic Superior
      The Enigmatic Superior
      Hmm... I wonder what the Final Form would be like. If it's an upgraded version of the KHII Final Form, instead of just using multiple keyblades at once, maybe it will instead let us use them in their (I'm assuming) Lvl 2 Transformed States.
    4. CloakedThunder
      CloakedThunder
      Although I am quite interested to see what the other forms are like if they return. I'm curious to see if they keep anti-form since it seem to be a result of what happened in KH1 or if they make a new kind of anti form/dark form as a result of the events in DDD
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    5. Nobodyslight
      Nobodyslight

Yes, i agree...a dream for, where maybe he gains control of some dream eaters (the level of the form can determine what types and there power) and like limit form he uses some of the link attacks as seen from kh 3d.
      Personally, I'd like to see some forms that can summon some of the other seven wielders and do special attacks with them.... maybe a "freindship form"???
    6. CloakedThunder
      CloakedThunder
      A form that summons one of the other seven wielders would be cool , personally if they do this I hope they use some sort of idea similar to D-links
    7. exile0025
      exile0025
      please no marvel,please no star wars that's all i ask
    8. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I'm a little hesitant for worlds for Marvel or Star Wars, too, but I wouldn't mind secret bosses from them at the very least, like maybe Ultron or Darth Maul, for example.
    9. exile0025
      exile0025
      i'm actually ok with that
    10. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      That... is actually not a bad idea at all. Even summons from those properties would sound pretty cool.
    11. Nobodyslight
      Nobodyslight
      well, it could work. that's the way to go so they don't offend anyone