Video destiny never waits for its chosen {Square-Enix AMV}

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Stella Nox Fleuret, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

My AMV is actually finished! Ignore the preview...this is finished. And I think there is a lot of difference. And I am tired. I'm going to bed. Basically, this has a lot of footage from FF Versus XIII. I can't help the hype. But I think this is my best one. And most likely my last from the experience of trying to save it but wait for a long time....ect 15,000 MINUTES. Thank Google for getting that fixed.

Please say what you will about it. This put me through hell today to get it finished. It was finished on Saturday, but complications with saving ect.

I hate you WMM.

Enjoy~~~​

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

That's a really great video. And I know your pain with saving. It's a real annoyance, isn't it?

But I think you did really well with this video. The pace was nice, and you used some great clips. Kinda seemed weird seeing only a few Kingdom Hearts clips after all of those Final Fantasy ones though.
    This should certainly be given a Top 5 though. I declare that if it is not, we shall have a problem
    Where did you get all of those clips? I want those clips

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I agree, this video is really great.

Problems with saving? I know what you mean! ^^ (I really want to kill my movie maker sometimes...)
    Anyway, the music is in great synchronization with the clips, and they're all awesome. Congrats for the great work!

4. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Turns out the problem was a Final Fantasy XIII-2 Clip >.> [I knew it's announcement would kill something in my household! And it was WMM]
    So I downloaded the Despair TGS Trailer and it was saved. ;3

@Kisala - I have my ways. I downloaded them from GameTrailers, probably. C:

And I still hate WMM.

Anyway, thanks for all the positive comments....it may be a while before I make my next one, though.