Kingdom Hearts II Demyx Battle II

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

What determines how often he uses the move where you can use the Show Stealer reaction command? He's barely used it when I've played through the game, but on YouTube videos, like on this one that I just watched now, I've seen him use it frequently:

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I could be wrong, but from what I remember of my KH2 playthroughs, I think the less frequent you attack him, the better chance he'll use that move.

3. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

When I fight against him the second time during most of my playthroughs, He either never uses Show stealer or he would just use it once or twice. Maybe because I keep on attacking him so much that I rarely give him an opportunity to use it...

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I just beat him yesterday. In my three attempts to get past him he only used it once. I can only agree with Vagineer on this one since I went to Valor Form and pounded him constantly.

5. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Man, Do you know how many times I wanted to use show stealer on Demyx only to never get it ... I believe I have done 4 playthroughs of KHII and only got it once

6. Antidote Façade

Yeah, I've played KHII umpteen times and have probably seen him use it once.

It's definitely got to be the rate at which you attack him. I just go balls to the wall on him and he never gets the chance to.

7. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I just kill him because he doesn't know how to let loose ... weird to say that about Demyx eh?