[Defend Atlantis] DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Then make the entry

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

No need for him to repost the entire thing. I changed it myself.
    Update: The character list is now fully updated. Gyges will be controlled by me and Hades by Bushy Brow. The only available Gods now are Dionysus and Aphrodite. If those get taken and anybody else tries to join, I have a back-up list of Gods; I simply wanted the Olympian Twelve to be the first to be taken. Similarly, the only emotions open are Love and Avarice. There are no back-up emotions, but I may make some. Also if you didn't choose an emotion or would like to change it, you have quite some time as this won't come into play well into the story.
    I'm hoping to start either tonight or tomorrow, barring no major setbacks.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

by other Gods are you meaning the smaller ones like Iris, Thanatos, and all those others?

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'd have to look at the list since I don't know the names off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure they're on there as long as they're Greek gods.
    EDIT: Aphrodite is now reserved.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I can give you a list of some Greek Gods that I know of. I know a few off the top of my head, but others I don't know i can give to you through a book I have on Greek Mythology

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Even though we're still waiting for another OC, we're officially started. Don't worry about how long my first post is, they all shouldn't be like that (unless you want to make them! I would encourage long posts). Remember, your character should have only the first power and won't have the god weapon yet. They also won't know that they're a Demigod, just that they have one power. I'll leave it to you on how to handle that, but remember that you wouldn't want your character showcasing it (Gyges and Hades would hear of it and do who knows what). You can put your Demigod in Athens for Icarus to find, or anywhere else (not Atlantis of course!). Icarus will find them eventually. Happy RPing~

Thanks, but no worries. It looks like we won't need them. And if we do later on, wikipedia is only a click away.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hey Midnight and Machina, how can I get my character into your rebellion? I'm trying to figure out how I get him to stumble upon your little group and help out, but I'm at a loss. I can't keep doing things alone, and who knows when Bueno will find us with his character

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Clover
    Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/HecateChild/anime7594639-1.jpg
    God: Aphrodite
    Emotion: Love
    Weapon: black leather whip
    Personality: loyal and fickle like love is, Clover bends to the will of others easily.
    Original Life: N/A
    Current Life: Clover lives as a tsoulus in Athens, Greece. Her owner, Estes sells her out to whoever can pay the highest amount and if they comment she was unsatisfying, she isn't fed. As a result, Clover has had many things done to her, involving multiple pericings, haircuts, brandings and bondage. For nine years, Clover has lived with Estes and been a tsoulus. Though Estes is paid handsomely, Clover wears cheap clothing and very little of it.
    Other: tsoulus is a Greek term meaning sex slave from the book Acheron.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Um, I'm not sure but if you read Bueno's post his eagle has already found you.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

actually, he found Ares, my character is Hepheastus

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

@Twilight, Aphrodite is reserved, but the person has yet to make an OC so I'm going to let you have her. You're Accepted~
    @Wingly, Icarus found Ares/Nicoli. Kalas, the eagle, found you.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ok....remind who the heck the eagle was than....because I'm lost on who you're playing

Edit: Oh I see now. For some reason I just completely missed that little paragraph right there. Somehow it was invisible XD

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

By the way how long have they had their ability? Is it something fairly recent or have they had it a long time?

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's up to you. Icarus has had his since he was young, Orin has it since for only a few months.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Username: hyuge
    Name: aurora
    Appearance: ¡M@g€
    God: dionysus
    Emotion: avarice
    Weapon: before: bow/arrow; after: wand
    Personality: quiet and reserved, loves talking about different types of wine, enjoys being outside and getting dirty
    Original life: n/a
    Current life: aurora's family was never one severly damaged by gyges's take over. They were a wealthy agricultural family that had a huge vineyard. Her whole life was spent around wine and she couldn't imagine it any other way. They supplied bottles all over the country and the king was one of their biggest customers. Since the god-emporer rose to power her family's business took a hit without having the king to supply to anymore, but they are still doing all right. So many people have turned to drowning their sorrows with wine that it makes up for it.
    Other: within the last couple of years, aurora has noticed that people become filled with greed or drunk on power if they spend too much time with her. She doesn't know what caused them to be this way, but her parents tell her it's just in her head. They tell her the people are just going mad from her beauty and recently her parents have been trying their hardest to find someone for her to marry. Her mother insists that aurora's getting too old to not already be married and having children. Sutors come by weekly asking for her hand. Now all she wants is to leave.

Btw: dionysus is actually a god not goddess, but I doubt it will matter for this rp. And what about zues? You said you wanted the pantheon filled first but you don't have zues on the list. There's only 11. If you intentionally made it so no one could play zues, you could always do hestia. She was an olympian god until dionysus came about. She stepped down to prevent a war. Just saying. =]

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond! I've been busy with school (final exams) and work piling up, so I've only had time to post in an RP or two before I went back to studying. Anyways, school is over so I'm back for good! Hyuge, you're in~
    Yeah, that should be God*. I made a typo xD Zeus is unavailable for secret reasons. Anyway, I'll have a new list of Gods to be used up soon~

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

ogf topic: it's cool. Exams+work=nightmare! Hopefully everything went all right. =]
    On topic: I figured as much with zues. Just thought i'd give some input. Mega greek mythology geek. Know how pretty much any story goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.